Convention Events and Programming > General Kumoricon

rants/ rave 2017

(1/2) > >>

derek anthony:
this year was one of the best run cons, so I don't really have much to rant about,
the only flaw was the merchandise booth running out of stuff early in the con, like on Friday we sold out of a couple styles of pins,  other then that , there were not very many issues ,

Blender:
Those were limited edition pins so of course they ran out quickly.

BlackjackGabbiani:
I posted a rant earlier. Where did it go?

PaladinCecil79:
One suggestion I have for next year is to bring back the question lines for the guest panels for ones where a large turn-out is expected.
That way, if you have one to ask, you don't have to worry about not being called on.
I also thought the line for Todd Haberkorn's late night panel could've been handled better.
And the next time the Kumoricon website gets a makeover, I'd like both the links for the message board and Facebook page be seen on the main list of links instead of a sub-section. That way, they'll both be much more noticeable.

BloodyBuTtTerFly:
My only rant for this year is people cutting in line. I know staff does what they can to stop that its just one of those things that gets under my skin. You wait in line for something and while everyone is entering people pop in who didn't wait the 20 plus mins in line. Maybe more poles with ropes for things if it can be done.

I missed not having the food venders in the exhibit hall. I loved that last year. Was really sad not to see them again. Though it did help my wallet this year as last I just kept eating there noms, so tasty.

Everything seemed really good this year. Was super happy to see the swap meet at a much better time then last year and a GREAT space. I just wish they would add a donation box to it. So things you got in a grab bag that you don't like and didn't want to take home you could donate to something or maybe they could put the donations into a basket and put it in the silent auction the following year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version