Author Topic: Kumoriball: What to do for cosplay?  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Pikachu181

• Oni
Kumoriball: What to do for cosplay?
« on: October 13, 2017, 12:51:19 am »
Hey everyone!

So I'm in a bit of a pickle with Kumoriball. I wanted to go really bad, and I had my cosplay all planned out. It was supposed to be a Queenie Goldstein (Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them) outfit, I've gotten the dress and everything, but now that I realized it's monster themed I'm kinda out of luck.  I didn't realize they would announce a theme so late, so I figured it was just wear what you want.

Any ideas on what to do? And any ideas on a good, quick cosplay for a monster themed ball?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:51:57 am by Pikachu181 »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Kumoriball: What to do for cosplay?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 12:12:24 pm »
Well I don't see why you can't wear your cosplay still....It's a theme, not a requirement..It literally says "Due to the theme of this event, a monster themed cosplay/outfit is heavily ENCOURAGED"See that word? Encouraged. It doesn't say required.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:33:44 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline BloodyBuTtTerFly

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 12:57:52 pm »
Maybe make one of the beasts from the movie into a hat or scarf. Like an occamy into a scarf decorative but still go with your dress, or bowtruckle on a hat or pinned onto you. I know there not monsters but if you really want to try and join the theme it might make you feel better and look cool too  :)

Offline Pikachu181

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 10:04:47 pm »
Sailor-Jeimi: I'm aware of that... but I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of sticking out like a sore thumb. xD

Bloodybutterfly: I actually sort of stumbled upon an idea like that! Thanks for the tip!