Author Topic: The "I need a _____ Cosplayer" Thread  (Read 2214584 times)

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
Re: The "I need a _____ Cosplayer" Thread
« Reply #300 on: July 24, 2016, 11:50:20 am »

Character I'm looking for:  Anything/one from Chrono Trigger
The series they're from:  Chrono Trigger
Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age)  Any age group would be fine but if want to hang out later one, I would prefer +18
Why: Chrono Trigger cosplays are not overly common these days so it would be fun to photoshoots if there are any.
What they might have to do:  Group photoshoot.  (I won't have anyone professional taking the pictures, just a heads up.)

I will be Schala and my boyfriend will be The Prophet...well, he'll most likely be The Prophet at least.

Offline Kagayaku Cosplay

• Oni
« Reply #301 on: August 12, 2016, 12:37:31 pm »
Character I'm looking for:  Anyone from Kantai Collection (KanColle), Japan
The series they're from:  KanColle, Hetalia
Age Range of Cosplayer: Any age group is fine but 18+ would be best.
Why: I will be cosplaying as 3 Kanmusu (Haruna, Ooi, Kitakami) and it'd be awesome to get as much a Combined Fleet as we can together!  As for Japan, what better admiral for the fleet?
What they might have to do: Group photos, nothing too formal.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 12:38:28 pm by Kagayaku Cosplay »
K-CON 2016 PLANS: Battleship Haruna, Light Cruisers Ooi & Kitakami, something AKG! if finances permit.

Offline Lamoni

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #302 on: August 15, 2016, 07:44:49 am »

Character I'm looking for:  Anyone from Akame Ga Kill!
The series they're from:  Akame Ga Kill!
Why: I will be cosplaying as Susanoo from AGK!, and it would be awesome to have more characters show up.
K-CON 2018 PLANS: Susanoo from Akame Ga Kill! .

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #303 on: August 15, 2016, 05:12:52 pm »

Why: I will be cosplaying as Susanoo from AGK!, and it would be awesome to have more characters show up.

I have been planning on cosplaying as Susanoo as well, So i'm thinking of who else i could cosplay as lol.

Offline Lamoni

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #304 on: August 15, 2016, 09:38:58 pm »

I have been planning on cosplaying as Susanoo as well, So i'm thinking of who else i could cosplay as lol.

One nice thing about AGK!, a good number of character choices for both genders.
K-CON 2018 PLANS: Susanoo from Akame Ga Kill! .

Offline Keebee

• Oni
« Reply #305 on: August 21, 2016, 11:06:49 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Really anyone from Boku no hero academia
Series: Boku no hero academia/My hero academy
Age range: I Dont really mind, however I am 18 so around that is preferred!
Why: I'll be doing  Izuku Midoriya's battle/hero suit for kumoricon. I'm not sure which day though! I'd love to see some other characters or get together for the day.
What they might have to do: Just meet up, take some photos (depending on # of people) or hangout for a while!

Offline WondererBaileyCosplay

• Cabbit
« Reply #306 on: August 26, 2016, 01:51:25 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Anybody...everybody~ (Sam, Dean, Crowley, etc...)
The series they're from: Supernatural
Age Range of Cosplayer: Preferably, 18+....but anybody really...
Why: I thought it would be cool to do a little get together/photoshoot/gathering...thing.....
What they might have to do: Whatever they are comfortable with.

Offline Lumker

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2016, 09:19:18 pm »

Character I'm looking for: Any characters
The series they're from: Final Fantasy VII
Age Range of Cosplayer: Preferably 18+
Why: New to area and don't know any other cosplayers. I'm doing an Advent Children Cid cosplay.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #308 on: September 08, 2016, 05:17:29 am »

Character I'm looking for:  Anything/one from Hunter x Hunter (The phantom troupe group would be awesome.)
The series they're from:  Hunter X Hunter
Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age)  Any age group would be fine but if want to hang out later one, I would prefer +18
Why: Photots!
What they might have to do:  Group photoshoot.  (I won't have anyone professional taking the pictures, just a heads up.)

I'll be Shizuku.

Character I'm looking for:  Anything/one from Gravity Falls.
The series they're from:  Gravity Falls
Why: Photots!

I'll be Giffany

Offline Airema

• Oni
« Reply #309 on: September 10, 2016, 08:38:46 pm »
hey there people i am looking for around 12 people for a undertale cosplay we have a sans and a mettaton already well i hope that i can get a ton of people a skele-ton  heheheh but if not it not skin off my back heheheh.And some people for a gravity falls cosplay so I am looking for cosplayer for every one but Bill Chiper so who wants to make a deal?

I'm planning on being Toriel, maybe I'll see you around? What day are you planning on doing your Undertale cosplays?   ]:)
Planned Cosplays (2016):

Toriel (Undertale)
Bee (Bee and Puppycat)
Domo-kun (maybe)

The rest is to be decided...

Offline Gerita fan

• Cabbit
« Reply #310 on: September 15, 2016, 07:50:54 pm »
Character I'm looking for:  Any marauders (Other than Remus) or really anyone from marauder's era.The series they're from:  Harry PotterAge Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age)  Any age group would be fine but if want to hang out later than anyone 15 and up as I am 17.Why: Photos and maybe a skit?What they might have to do:  Photos and improv maybe.  (I won't have anyone professional taking the pictures, just a heads up.)
Day 0: Humanstuck Sollux (Homestuck
Day 1: Kankri and Mituna (Homestuck
Day 2: Ruby (SU)
Day 3: Sollux (HS) and young Xavier (Xmen)
Day 4: Carlos (WTNV) and Dr. Kondraki (SCP)

Offline stellalasaurus

• Oni
    • Twitter
« Reply #311 on: October 15, 2016, 08:57:52 pm »
Why: I'll be doing  Izuku Midoriya's battle/hero suit for kumoricon. I'm not sure which day though! I'd love to see some other characters or get together for the day.
What they might have to do: Just meet up, take some photos (depending on # of people) or hangout for a while!

Just so you know! My sibling and I will be (Sm)All Might and Aizawa on Friday and Present Mic and Aizawa on Saturday! So if you see us totally say hi! We'd love to hang out~

Offline OniYari

• Oni
« Reply #312 on: October 17, 2016, 07:41:01 pm »
Character I'm looking for:  Zombies or Main characters other than Kohta Hirano
The series they're from:  Highschool Of The Dead
Why: H.O.T.D. are not overly common these days but easy to do, so it would be fun to photoshoots if there are any.
What they might have to do: Maybe a 30 minute staged Group photoshoot somewhere. Also if interested I plan on applying for the Cosplay Chess Match, so would be nice to have others to play off of.

Offline Noneja

• Oni
« Reply #313 on: October 18, 2016, 08:37:37 am »
Character I'm looking for: Makise Kurisu (or any other members of the lab)
The series they're from: Steins;Gate
Age Range of Cosplayer: late teens/early 20's, I'm 20 myself.
Why: Going as Okabe myself, no one else in group is cosplaying, would be fun to have a Steins;Gate group for photos and roleplaying.
What they might have to do: Take pictures, roleplay, hang out.

Offline Keebee

• Oni
« Reply #314 on: October 19, 2016, 08:46:57 am »

Just so you know! My sibling and I will be (Sm)All Might and Aizawa on Friday and Present Mic and Aizawa on Saturday! So if you see us totally say hi! We'd love to hang out~

Love it!~ I'll be doing him Sunday and I might have to change into him Friday evening!

Offline starbreeze

• Oni
« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2016, 12:56:06 am »
Character I'm looking for:   D.Gray-man characters, preferably exorcists[/size]The series they're from: D.Gray-man HallowAge Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age): Around my age, I guess, since we'd probably relate more? So late teens, early-mid twenties? But I really don't mind.  Why: I will be Lenalee on either Day 1 or 3 and would love to have some fellow D.Gray-man cosplayers! :) What they might have to do: Selfies, pictures, photoshoot if desired.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #316 on: April 07, 2017, 12:30:08 am »
So, I'm using this thread in a slightly different way but it does benefit this thread.  I enjoy group cosplay pictures; the more people, the better.  Is anyone missing a character?  I'm lacking a final cosplay.  I'm doing Giffany from Gravity Falls, Link in his Gerudo "armor" from Breath of the Wild and possibly Dominique Baldwin from Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

Here are some of my cosplays:

http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/youshallnotknow/library/Cosplay

Password is chronotrigger

Offline whoscanada

• Oni
« Reply #317 on: May 15, 2017, 07:41:41 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Anyone from Love Live or Hetalia[/size]The series they're from: Love Live/HetaliaAge Range of Cosplayer: Any age is fine, but I'm a minor so you have to be okay with that!Why: Just to have fun and make new friends, and so we can take some great pictures~What they might have to do: Pictures, maybe hang out a bit?

Thanks!

Offline Mrscreations

• Oni
« Reply #318 on: May 15, 2017, 09:34:18 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Any Yu Yu Hakusho character
The series they're from: Yu TYu Hakusho
Age Range of Cosplayer:
Why: A 25th Anniversary Celebration Panel
What they might have to do: Answer questions as close to character as possible

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #319 on: May 16, 2017, 09:59:26 pm »
So, not gonna bother filling the thing out..I'll just kinda explain..
So my cosplay group, which is just my friend and I, are cosplaying Alice and the Hatter and are looking for other cosplayers that would like to join us. The thing is, you will need to make most of it..Not because we reqire people who make cosplays, but because they don't exist..We are doing RPG versions of the character, taking inspiration from different matieral such as the original books, the Disney cartoon movie, Alice In The Country Of Hearts, and the American McGee Alice games. If needed, I can help with a design for characters. Having a White Rabbit and Queen of Hearts would be nice. The Queen could be almost boss like too, for some fun action photos.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #320 on: September 21, 2017, 10:50:37 pm »
The site isn't allowing me to copy/paste the formula thing for looking so I'm just gonna make this a normal post looking for people without the "fill this out" thing. It keeps screwing up the sizing and refuses to just look NORMAL..

Myself and my friend are cosplaying from Dissidia Final Fantasy. Specifically myself as Cloud and my friend as Squall. We are doing them most of the day Friday, and are looking for other Dissidia versions (unless the character doesn't change for Dissidia), for selfies and hanging out. You will need to be alright with us vlogging because we both vlog for our YouTube channels.

Offline Galaxithea

• Oni
« Reply #321 on: September 27, 2017, 12:42:46 am »
So I'm gonna be cosplaying Vriska and I'm looking for a Tavros, an Aradia, and a Terezi to go around Kumoricon with holding up posters containing their respective codes for Doc Scratch's DNA (t1ck, t0ck, 8r8k and H34DS for Tavros, Aradia, Vriska and Terezi respectively). Anyone interested?