Author Topic: Looking for friends to hangout at the con  (Read 3388 times)

Offline wyldbill68

• Cabbit
    • Google+
Looking for friends to hangout at the con
« on: September 02, 2017, 06:38:53 pm »
Hello all,

I am new to the forum but not new to the con, I went for four years but I wasnt able to go last year due to work commitments. I usually go with my niece and nephew but unfortunitely they cannot make it this time around. So here I am, looking for mature funny new friends to hangout with during the con for all three days, maybe do meals and certain panels, it doesnt matter to be honest. I am older than most that goto the con ( late 40's) so minimum age would be 21 or older if that is cool in case of drinking and what not. Please let me know if this sounds good and such. My name is Bill and I live in Vancouver.

Thanks for taking the time to look and respond.

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
Re: Looking for friends to hangout at the con
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 07:30:00 am »
Would you be interested in taking part in the Risembool Ranger and/or Team Haberkorn dinners I'm working on holding?
They're dinners for Vic Mignogna, Todd Haberkorn and their fans and when I find enough people interested, we have discussion on a time and place. You'll find topics for them in this section of the forum.

Offline wyldbill68

• Cabbit
    • Google+
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 05:09:42 pm »
Sure I wouldnt mind doing that.. just let me know.

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 09:29:22 am »
If you want to take part in them, just respond in either topic to say that you're interested and you'll be on the list.  :)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 06:24:28 pm »
I don't know if I count as "mature" but I'm 37. What sorts of things are you into?

Offline wyldbill68

• Cabbit
    • Google+
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 06:40:50 pm »
Are any of us really mature LOL... but to be honest it doesnt matter except when it comes to going out and drinking and such.. But I am open to whatever when it comes to anime, got into Claymore, Kill La Kill, Fairy Tail(what i can watch without paying for it) Attack on Titan, mostly sci fi or action type animes..

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 04:49:09 pm »
I don't really drink but I'm down for any bar that has trivia going!

I'm not especially into any of those but I've seen Attack on Titan at least. I think we can get along very well.

Offline wyldbill68

• Cabbit
    • Google+
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 05:44:18 pm »
Thats good, yeah im not a drinker, i am just saying for those who do..

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 10:40:37 pm »
If you'd like, I'm always open to hanging out at con with anyone that's not a nuisance lol As long as the person is polite, and can realize when we are trying to do something and not have a tag along (like going to the hotel room..Yes, we actually had that once..Had to tell them "no, that means we..Not you"), then they are completely welcome into the circle. While I am a cosplayer, I am also a photographer and videographer (both as hobbies, but videos go on my youtube channel), so as long as you don't mind the many stops I will be taking to get photos and videos, then by all means, if you see me at a con, feel free to ask if you can join whatever it is we are doing!
If you'd like to know what I look like, you can see me on my channel at:
www.youtube.com/jeicos

See everyone at con!

Offline wyldbill68

• Cabbit
    • Google+
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 02:58:54 pm »
Sounds very cool, I dont mind hanging out and such while people are doing what they enjoy, i probably will take pictures since it will be my first time by myself at a con, i usually go with family or a close friend but no avail this time around. LOL

but if any of you two are curious what to look for at the con to what i look like, hopefully this link will work, https://www.facebook.com/bill.leonard.165