Convention Events and Programming > Plan Your Own Adventure (archived)

Looking for friends!/coffee meetup

(1/11) > >>

Taegri:
I'll be renting a hotel room and have my weekend pass <3
but only know a couple of people who are going who will also likely be extremely busy while they are there lol
So who wants to be friends and hang out? :)

MEETUP:
Portland Roasting Coffee
11 a.m Saturday
For people who wanna socialize and meet someone new <3

map: the red arrow is our meeting spot :D
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/22768498_1924750964455434_335151942_o.png?oh=129884dd1ae3085fbbdcc58f9bb7b275&oe=59F0D7F9

Sailor-Jeimi:

--- Quote from: Taegri on August 07, 2017, 08:48:45 pm ---I'll be renting a hotel room and have my weekend pass <3
but only know a couple of people who are going who will also likely be extremely busy while they are there lol
I'll be taking part in things like:
sake tasting
maid cafe
Kumoricon Idol
and whatever else I can get myself into
and I am thinking I'll be cosplaying Mystery Girl from SU :)

--- End quote ---

My friend and I are always down to hang out with anyone who wants to hang out with us. We will be vlogging and filming a lot of the con so if you're fine with that we don't mind hanging out with ya.

Taegri:

--- Quote from: Sailor-Jeimi on August 08, 2017, 03:14:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Taegri on August 07, 2017, 08:48:45 pm ---I'll be renting a hotel room and have my weekend pass <3
I'll be taking part in things like:
sake tasting
maid cafe
Kumoricon Idol
and whatever else I can get myself into
and I am thinking I'll be cosplaying Mystery Girl from SU :)

--- End quote ---

My friend and I are always down to hang out with anyone who wants to hang out with us. We will be vlogging and filming a lot of the con so if you're fine with that we don't mind hanging out with ya.

--- End quote ---
Yes <3
Please accept me XD
Do you have a kick or anything like that I can get to know you on ? :D
Also I just noticed you can pm on here lol

Flooofywhat:
May I join you? This will only be my second con ever.

wyldbill68:
hey taegri, if you are looking for someone to hangout please add me to the list, i will hopefully be seeing jeimi there probably bugging him and whoever he is brings with him.. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version