Author Topic: Is Slightly Anime ever coming back?  (Read 2821 times)

Offline Tcbyogurt

• Cabbit
Is Slightly Anime ever coming back?
« on: July 28, 2017, 09:33:26 pm »
Hi all,

Would anyone know if Slightly Anime is ever coming back Kumoricon to host the Slightly Anime Dating Game? It was an absolute blast a few years back, but I haven't seen them in quite a while. I miss them. Anyone else a fan of them as well?
Too many! Too many!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Is Slightly Anime ever coming back?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 04:11:22 pm »
I'd think that's completely up to the group..They are their own group of people, with their own lives, who also go to other cons. It's not up to Kumoricon to decide if they attend or not in order to run their panels. If I'm not mistaken, the reason it's called "Slightly Anime" is because that's what the group of people called it, and not something Kumoricon came up with. Therefore the only way it can come back is if the group attends and puts in an applications to run the panels.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 04:15:30 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
Re: Is Slightly Anime ever coming back?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 08:18:43 pm »
They were Kumoricon's returning guests of honor back in 2011 and also attended 2012 to host the game, but I don't think they've returned since. (Memory may be off a year...) I've been a fan since I first saw them in...'08/'09 and Slightly Anime's panel was one of the highlights of my con experience. The hilarity! I too hope that they come back again sometime for some fun. :) Life happens.

They've got a Facebook page...not sure how active.
And so it begins...