Author Topic: Wanna Sell an Asgore Cosplay  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
Wanna Sell an Asgore Cosplay
« on: May 10, 2017, 08:48:30 pm »
I haven't been on here in a while, but BOY do i have news for yall! I am going to sell an Asgore cosplay i only wore once! Why? Just not into Undertale anymore and I know I'll never wear him again. I was originally going to take him down to Scrap and have them do what they wish with him, but I know someone here might get some real enjoyment out of having their own Asgore cosplay!

Notes about him:
  • He is a bit worn, but perfectly wearable! Easy to fix. His left horn needs to be fixed, but it can be done easily with a few spots of hot glue. His front fangs were knocked out as well when i put him away, but again, this can easily be fixed with hot glue. I feel I should advertise this just so you know what you're potentially buying!
  • His tongue is posable! Silly feature, but fun to note.
  • The eyesight is poor but i might fix this myself with new material, so the vision is slightly enhanced.
  • He was technically my first partial fursuit!
  • The beard and hair are made from wig wefts!
What you'll be getting!
  • The head!
  • All of the armor
  • The Trident
  • The paws
  • The cape
The feet will not be included as they have literally been destroyed and the black undergarments will have to be your own.

I'm looking for a minimum of $20. This is INCREDIBLY cheap for a partial suit and I'm offering him for so little because I know he needs a little TLC and I also just want him gone. However, if I have more than one person interested, I'll take the highest offer.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 10:34:06 am by Astrodevil »
Tentative cosplay line up 2k17
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Tg:re Juuzou (In disguise)
-Folx the Marten

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
Re: Wanna Sell an Asgore Cosplay
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:32:54 am »
bumping this cause it will be going away soon if no one buys it
Tentative cosplay line up 2k17