Convention Community > Manga Swap Meet

Wanna Sell an Asgore Cosplay

(1/1)

Astrodevil:
I haven't been on here in a while, but BOY do i have news for yall! I am going to sell an Asgore cosplay i only wore once! Why? Just not into Undertale anymore and I know I'll never wear him again. I was originally going to take him down to Scrap and have them do what they wish with him, but I know someone here might get some real enjoyment out of having their own Asgore cosplay!

Notes about him:

* He is a bit worn, but perfectly wearable! Easy to fix. His left horn needs to be fixed, but it can be done easily with a few spots of hot glue. His front fangs were knocked out as well when i put him away, but again, this can easily be fixed with hot glue. I feel I should advertise this just so you know what you're potentially buying!
* His tongue is posable! Silly feature, but fun to note.
* The eyesight is poor but i might fix this myself with new material, so the vision is slightly enhanced.
* He was technically my first partial fursuit!
* The beard and hair are made from wig wefts!What you'll be getting!

* The head!
* All of the armor
* The Trident
* The paws
* The capeThe feet will not be included as they have literally been destroyed and the black undergarments will have to be your own.

I'm looking for a minimum of $20. This is INCREDIBLY cheap for a partial suit and I'm offering him for so little because I know he needs a little TLC and I also just want him gone. However, if I have more than one person interested, I'll take the highest offer.

Astrodevil:
bumping this cause it will be going away soon if no one buys it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version