Author Topic: No Monday 2017?  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Loli_Wolf

• Cabbit
No Monday 2017?
« on: April 23, 2017, 08:00:47 am »
Due to being in the hospital I sadly missed last year (2016) after attending every year before it, so I missed the move back to Portland, the new place, the new date.   So from what I'm seeing it now doesn't go on Monday.   Can someone just confirm for me that the dates it's active are     Thursday (preday) till Sunday    anyone who can confirm would be great so I know exactly what to request off for work. Thanks to anyone who responds
Life=anime / anime=life ~~> so be goofy, be happy, and be proud to show of that inner anime nerd  =^~^=
Im cute and cuddly - but fearce like a wolf - bite first snuggle after

Offline BloodyBuTtTerFly

• Cabbit
Re: No Monday 2017?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 02:43:50 pm »
Day 0 Thursday which this year is Oct 26th, day 1 Friday the 27, day 2 Saturday the 28, day 3 Sunday the 29th the last day of the con. Hope that helps. Last year my group got to pre reg at like 3 pm, no line and no one really hanging around. Not sure where everyone goes for day 0 fun, but we went to Ground Kontrol, was fun. Any other questions about last year and I will try to help.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: No Monday 2017?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 04:57:56 pm »
Nope. back down to a 3 day con. They couldn't get 4 days in the Convention Center, so they had to pretty much make due. They were 3 days for 2016 as well.