Author Topic: Love Live! Dance + Q&A Panel (Panelists needed!!)  (Read 2555 times)

Offline geminabi

• Oni
    • Tumblr
Love Live! Dance + Q&A Panel (Panelists needed!!)
« on: November 10, 2016, 06:52:53 pm »
Hello!
This year at Kumori, I was the Honoka in a really fun Q&A panel! (Muse Graduation Ceremony) It was so much fun that me and some other panelists decided to do another panel next Kumori, but even better! We are going to do a Dance + Q&A panel.

The important part is that we need two members! We are missing a Rin and Hanayo. If you join, you will have to learn two dances (One is a group dance, and one is a subunit dance), have the matching outfit, and be able to make it to rehearsals. Rehearsals are going to be somewhere in Portland during the summer, since some of our members live kinda far away.

We might do a performance in the contest, or a separate performance somewhere in the hallway. Haven't really figured that out yet ^^

Our outfits are most likely going to be the Valentine Set (I included a picture) but it is still undecided.

If you are interested then please message me or pm on facebook (Amy Birb) Even if you can't join the panel, please send anyone who can my way!

Hope to see you guys there!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 02:13:27 pm by geminabi »