Author Topic: (accepted) How To Wig panel  (Read 3141 times)

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
(accepted) How To Wig panel
« on: February 03, 2016, 05:35:03 am »
Just putting it out there that I feel confident enough in hosting a panel about wigs this year :D I'll have a few wigs set up on the table as visual examples, as well as one (of mine) I'll let travel around the room for people to feel if they want.

I'll be covering a 1hr block with loads of time for questions.

A little bit of everything will be covered from: where to buy, what does Heat Resistant mean, the intention to have when buying a wig, after-care/cleaning and storage, styling and trimming/armatures/dye, and so on.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 01:14:43 am by veraca »
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Jumelini

• Oni
Re: (planning) How To Wig panel
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 10:08:42 am »
I like the idea, but rather than just having it be a free-for-all for questions, it would be nice to have some sort of demonstration or guide prepared :)

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
Re: (planning) How To Wig panel
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 01:31:36 pm »
It's going to be mostly a lecture with time for questions built into the time-block. What kind of demonstration are you thinking of? ie. washing and drying a wig is too messy for at-con logistics probably.
Kumori'15

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
Re: (accepted) How To Wig panel
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 01:16:05 am »
Thank you so much for everyone who attended! It was a lot of fun! Next time I'll be sure to have my note card with me! I'm also going to be looking into having a slideshow of wig examples of Malindachan and Ryoko-Demon's wigs, if not some up-close pictures of my own wigs. The five-foot rule is a thing! :D
Kumori'15