Author Topic: Seeking the Propper Staff Contact  (Read 4254 times)

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Seeking the Propper Staff Contact
« on: October 27, 2016, 04:14:42 pm »
Hi Kumoricon,

I'm trying to reach someone knowledgeable or on staff that may be able to direct me to the right authority in regards to possibly working for staff and attendants doing Chair Massage at the convention this weekend.  I'm a Licensed Massage Therapist here in Portland that works at various events around town, and would love to provide massage at Kumoricon.  I've sent emails to a few of the contact page emails but have not received any contact back.  If anyone is able to assist me in contacting the right person or party that would be fantastic.

Thank You.

Offline Usagichan

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Google+
Re: Seeking the Propper Staff Contact
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 05:43:00 pm »
Hello there, I am very sorry that nobody had gotten back to you on this one. Did anyone ever get back to you off of this this forum thread?
~ Bunny ~
Assistant Director of Infrastructure
Formerly Yojimbo Office Coordinator, Yojimbo Dispatch Coordinator, Yojimbo, and Con Suite Staff.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Seeking the Propper Staff Contact
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 11:21:04 pm »
Hello Usagichan,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Unfortunately, I was not contacted by anyone I sent emails or here on the forums.  I would still love to discuss future possibilities of co-creating a relaxing space with Kumoricon at upcoming events.  Are you or would you know who and how I might contact someone that I can communicate such possibilities?  Also, could you point me to where information on when the next open board meeting would be?  I remember attending a few in the past.  Perhaps that is also a way to continue discussion to throw ideas around with the next crew putting the shows together after I've had an initial discussion with staff in operations.