Author Topic: Last minute help needed  (Read 2657 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Last minute help needed
« on: October 22, 2016, 10:15:20 pm »
I finally got my wig to dye but now it smells horrible. If anyone has knowledge of how to deal with iDye Poly, please help me get this stench out!

And I need really perky breasts for this because there's a design on the top of the skirt and the skirt is pushed up to the bust. But I can't find any bra that gives me the heft I need. I also can't wear underwires. Is there something I could put in a preexisting bra to help with this?

Offline Chek

• Chibi
    • Cheklov's Stupidblog
Re: Last minute help needed
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 12:26:47 pm »
I can't help on the dye - I've only ever used sharpies and that was an experience and a half as it was, but for the perkiness issue - maybe combine a normal bra and something like this: http://fashionfirstaid.com/the-perk-up-adhesive-breast-lifts.html

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 02:23:47 am »
I picked up a Warner's bra from JCP that can have its straps adjusted about it or no straps. It's got a thick back and I'm pretty sure it has no underwire- if it does, I don't notice it at all.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline alxreaper

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 10:30:19 am »
According to the FAQ on the dye it says to wash with HOT water and strong detergent. The only thing I can think of that doesn't require washing is to stuff and cover with dryer sheets. ( Through this is just a guess it's what I used to remove smoker smell from plastic items)