Author Topic: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. SPOILER WARNING  (Read 10266 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. SPOILER WARNING
« on: November 22, 2005, 11:21:01 am »
So, what did you think of the movie?

(Ehh. Too lazy to re-type everything so it's comming from my livejournal.)
So I just got back from seeing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. And I must say that although it was so far my favorite of the movies, it was a disapointment....
It started off with the dream in which the old man walks in on Wormtail, Voldemort and... who's this? T_T Barty Crouch Jr.! Eh. 'Scuse my spelling. I don't remember him being in that scene in the book. Which slighlty puzzled me, but as the movie unfoled, it became clear that they had to change the plot to fit the movie. I was REALLY looking forward to the scene in which Mr. Weasly bursts through The Dursley's fireplace, but it was skipped... like the ENTIRE quidditch match itself. It was the prime misiter of magic annoucning the game (422, I belive?) and then Ron and the Twins, what I presumed to be, drunk in the tent. I thought that they were going to show even a glimpse of the quidditch action. -sigh- Nope.
It was then mass choas. It remeinded me slightly... of what I had seen in the lobby of the theatre! XD There were two lines, one for people whom had purchased their tickets before hand (us), and one for people who had just bought theirs at the theatre then and there. Lots  of small children in ghetto cosplay. We were directed to the WRONG line and we had to talk to a stupid lady who... "Wasn't all there". She asked if J.K. had finished the seventh book yet. >_>;;; We got into our correct line and then yeah. Went into the theatre.
It then skips to the train ride to Hogwarts and Hermione talking about how Harry should tell Sirius... Ron made a joke I guess beacuse everyone started laughing. They laughed when He and Harry were fighting when he said "Piss off". I don't see what's so ****' funny about that! They're fihgting and you're gonna laugh!? Urrgghhh.
The people from Durmstrang and... beesbottoms (shudduuppp. I dunno how to spell it. D:< NEITHER DO YOU.) arrived, and THEN they announced about the Triwizard tournement. There was a very classy shot of the Beesbottoms's... well, bottoms. -snort- And the lady... Uh... The giantess! She was very... giant. :) And tall and all that good stuff. The Durmstrang students did this weird thing with these poles and fire and gymnastics... -nod nod- It was... diffrent.
I probably can't go through the whole movie beacuse my mommy is tierd. :3 So here are my key  points:
The movie left A LOT of things out! A LOT. I'll name them. XD
They NEVER gave any hints about Rita Skeeter being an Animagus! D:
DURSLEYS! D:
Dobby and Winky were NEVER mentioned! She was the one with Harry's wand and HE was the one who gave Harry the Gillyweed.
"People in the movie theatre were stupid... giggling." There were these girls behind us... god damn it I wanted to yell at them so many times during that movie. During the end-ish, in the graveyard, I turned around and said "Will you PLEASE BE QUIET!" And turned around again. I HATE people like that. They shutup. For about ten minutes. >.> Brats.
Oh. I saw Joey Fenicitero (you may have remembered him from prevoius posts last year) and I went up to him after the movie and we tlaked for a little bit and hugged and stuff.
So... All in all... I dunno. I'll go and buy the DVD... and I'll probably go see the movie again... And I'll enjoy it, but secretly I'll just be like... hating it beacuse of how much they left out.

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 02:00:56 pm »
It sucked.

There, I said it.

Worst Harry Potter movie so far.

They SHOULD have never gotten rid of Chris Columbus as director. He could have made this work alot better. The story had no cohesion at all, and the transition between scenes was horrible.

This movie DEFINANTLY needed to be two parts, at least two hours each. I hope this lesson is learned by everyone involved in the production. If the next film is like this, I will stop watching the Harry Potter films.

Oh well, still have The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe to look forward to.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 03:37:37 pm »
I liked it.

I thought they changed a ton of things but it all seemed natural to me. Things cut out for time, things for budget, plotlines removed that were not neccesary. There's whole corners of the potterverse that don't exist in the movies now so there's no sense in getting all mad about it.

Besides, you'll just make enemies amongst the Lord of the Rings fans.

The only thing I'd have had them do different is have them wear more wizardly clothes. No blue jeans at Hogwarts during school hours, they shall be restricted to the common rooms and weekends.

A carry over from the first movie that I'd blame on hollywood in general (rather than these specific film makers) is Hermione's hair. It's supposed to be crazy frizzy so that "putting it up" is a huge deal. Meh.

I'm not going to let them stop me from enjoying the movie though, especially with Red Dragon as Voldemort.

Also, it helps when you have a mad crush on Moaning Myrtle.  
:oops:
Shut up, she's legal.

Also, Beauxbatons.

Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 07:10:37 pm »
thing is, the 4th harry potter book would have to be 2 movies in order to cover everything that happened. either watch a movie almost 6 hours long, or have "harry potter and the goblet and fire part 1" and "part 2".
(saw this on a 'making of harry potter' thing on tv).

the movie wasn't too bad. seeing him in the bath wasn't too bad either. :3
[size=9]FOOL! two swords and a hat don't make a samurai!!![/size]
http://htttp://www.shiroikaze.deviantart.com

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 07:14:35 pm »
I actually thought it was the best of the bunch.

Granted they didn't stick 100% to the story but it still beat the others in my eyes.
book/movie 1: 'meh' in general
movie 2: My favorite HP book (tied with 6) but least favorite HP movie, way too disney-ish and it felt like they completely ignored Ginny until the very end
movie 3: willing to watch again but would probably choose something else

The movie definitely passed itself on assuming the audience knew something about the series and that we would mentally fill in the blanks.

I don't usually say this but I actually liked some of the things they added (some, not all).  Like I really liked the First Task and the scene with Moaning Myrtle.  Also one notch below my cheering for Harry X Ginny is my cheering for Harry X Hermione and it felt like they played to that a little here.  There were points in that movie were I was tempted to shout out "JUST KISS ALREADY!"

@Neko_Chan
Behind me and Tom was a family that apparently hadn't read the book.  They were fine until the last 30 minutes or so and started saying things like "Oh, that can't be good,"  "*Gasp* Noooo," etc.  They even continued after Tom asked them to be quiet... what, after the fourth time?

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 09:46:41 am »
I really liked it, I just finished rereading the book a couple of days before I saw it and the changes were a l;ittle strange, but that was a 700+ page book to fit into a movie, I think the changes were mostly for speeding the movie along.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 12:41:01 pm »
I really think they should have made it a two part movie with an intermission. It would have pleased both fans and the movie theatres because during the intermission people would go out and buy more popcorn and soda and things.
-sigh-  That's what I'd do if I was directing the movie.

Did anyone else cry? o_o; There was a lady who was just all out sobbing in the lobby screaming that she'd "...kill that snake faced -insert rumbling of cursewords- for kill my Cedric!" I mean, I shed a few tears but it wasn't sob-worthy.

And they have plans to do the 5th movie, and the guy who directed the 4th movie wanted it, but didn't get it after he turned it down to hang out with his kids, but then he kids said that that was lame and he should do the movie, but... he's doing the 6th one.

I'm gonna write some letters to Warner Brothers... like... 5000000 letters and ask them to make the movie two parts. Anyone care to join me? :)

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 06:27:58 pm »
She actually cried?

Wow. Consider how very little time they spent developing Cedric as a character. His death seemed rather pointless at the end. In the book it was more of a shock because his character has been there since the beginning of the books, though, as more of a background character, at least he was there and we knew about him.

If Order Of The Phoenix is like this, I will stop watching these movies all together. Its once thing to make changes to a film for time constraints and such, its another thing to cut out about 400 pages of a 700 page book.

In my eyes, thats bastardization.

So far, I have liked the Third movie the best.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 11:08:34 pm »
Two parts with intermission......?
 :?
Actually that sounds like a good idea.

And that does seem a little odd about the lady crying about Cedric's death.  I wonder if she had read the book or not.  One can only imagine what will happen when the 6th movie comes out and how everyone who hasn't read the book reacts.

And I forgot to say this before but Ron still doesn't seem right to me.  He just doesn't seem tough enough.  In the book there are times when Harry and usually someone else has to hold him back from beating up Draco.  In the movie, Ron looks like he keeps wanting to avoid a fight at all costs.

Offline Dark-hobo

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 02:10:53 pm »
This movie was not exactly good... then again I don't like any of the potter movies. In all the movies there is no plot development it is just bam bam bam the movies over. I felt that if you didn't read the books you would be just sitting there scratching your head giong wtf. But yeah the 4th movie was the worst in my opinion. The only thing that held my attention in that dark sticky theater was the copious amount of sexual innuendos. That that didn't hold my attention enough to stop me from talking through the entire movie about the various plot holes and horrible choices of scene cuts. This movie should have been tweo parts. It would have made them more money and made some fans angry but it would have made a better movie. I am, and have been, burnt out on the harry potter movie series and this new one failed to rekindle the flame that the books have lit.

Seriously though... why in gods name did they cut out the quidditch world championship!? That was the thing I was most looking forward to, seeing as how quidditch is the only thing the movies gets right. I wanted to see some pro quidditch!

" We must run from this... this hobo, this hobo that is dark" - General Volgun "The hobo Hunter" Opwusa

-goggle squad member

Put your hands on your hi

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 09:29:04 pm »
Quote from: "Dark-hobo"
Seriously though... why in gods name did they cut out the quidditch world championship!? That was the thing I was most looking forward to, seeing as how quidditch is the only thing the movies gets right. I wanted to see some pro quidditch!

I know what you mean.  I was looking forward to it as well and then all of a sudden we see everyone celebrating in the tent.  Even a couple of minutes would have been good enough I think.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2005, 03:55:16 am »
BEST ONE YET!!! SERIOUSLY!!! The movies are maturing finally, just like the actors. Now instead of the movies focusing on the magic behind Hogwarts, they are starting to focus more on the fight between Harry and Voldemort! It weird to think the next one will be Order of the Phoenix, I can still remember standing in line to get the book!

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 06:21:43 pm »
I have one thing to say...I WANT THOSE SMALL DRAGONS...ya know the ones that came out of the bag in the first challenge drawing, i want those...they are cute...I also want the bigger ones...TO SMITE MY ENEMIES.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2005, 10:05:55 pm »
i'm only on about page 200...racing to finish it before my tentative plan to see it with my best friend next sunday!!!

but i have to finish in time to reread the lion, the witch & the wardrobe before that comes out!!!

thought y'all would appreciate this......friend of mine has a bumper sticker, "republicans for voldemort"

hey if anyone reading this is in eugene and hasn't seen it yet, feel free to go with me and my friend next sunday late afternoon matinee at gateway
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 02:40:11 am »
What about Moaning Myrtle I heard there was some more Myrtle in this one and we all know she is the cutest Hogwarts girl ever.

I have only read the first book and I have 1-4, but as I have been reading Sci Fi and fantacy for so long (I have books waiting to read older than most of the forum)  and have so much ready to read  I can wait for all 7 books to come out and then get them cheap and read them all in a week or two in 2007.

And I'm shure some peaple will think i'm kidding about Myrtle.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 04:29:31 pm »
I wish they would've showed the quidditch world cup tournament... :(
Do you know who I think I am?

Offline Dark-hobo

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2005, 10:52:22 pm »
The quidditch thing is the smae thing that was wrong with the entire movie. The problem stemmed from HORRIBLE editing. They chose all the wrong scenes and even more so than the previous movies expected the audience to have read the book. I read all the books and throughout the entire movie I was saying to myself "If I hadn't read the books there would be no way I could have comprehended this". They skipped along like hopscotch over magma. They should have just said f**k it added another hour and actually shown what the books intended the reader to see. I listened to an Alpha Rant about it and agreed with most of their points. I do hope they actually filmed the quidditch world cup and a bunch of other scenes and are planning to release the DVD with all of those scenes included.

" We must run from this... this hobo, this hobo that is dark" - General Volgun "The hobo Hunter" Opwusa

-goggle squad member

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2005, 11:14:20 pm »
i must admit the text is addictive....i woke up thinking i would just treat myself to one chapter or two to warm up to reading the book i need to read by wednesday's midterm in an actual class.....next thing i knew it was almost 200 pages later in HP and i had to force myself to put it down
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2005, 01:13:35 am »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"
i must admit the text is addictive....i woke up thinking i would just treat myself to one chapter or two to warm up to reading the book i need to read by wednesday's midterm in an actual class.....next thing i knew it was almost 200 pages later in HP and i had to force myself to put it down

Ahh, fond memories of the first time I read the series...
Well, that was before I tried to read the books in one go
(6th book in 1 and 1/2 days; would have been 1 if it weren't for sleep)
I actually prefer the way your going at it Rem, reading a part every now and then and slowly taking it in.  And it can be addicting at times where you have to force yourself to put the book down and ignore the voice in your head saying "Just one more chapter, please!"

Somewhat off the topic so ignore if you want to:
Reading the whole book in one sitting only has a couple of pros and quite a few cons, trust me.  You do get to finish the book ahead of most people and can claim your time but you don't really remember too much of the details that happened which requires you to read it again.  This is speaking from experience.  For example, I couldn't tell you... oh wait, some people haven't gotten that far yet.  Anyway, um, my example is I can't remember the name (only the name) of the character introduced in the first chapter of the 6th book

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2005, 12:29:02 pm »
when its all said and done, i cant blame the director for the suckitude that movie suffered.  the point in which the director had control i thought were nice. the over ambiance fit better with the book than the last movie did, in my opinion, at least they werent running arround in ugly street clothes for most of the movie anyway.

i think the blame can firmly be placed on both the writer adapting the book,  cutting out all the parts that give character development.  and daniel radcliff having all the acting talent of a howler monkey with downs sydrome.

i know i at least was realy disapointed at the lack of a few senes. namely the dancing leprecauns and veela at the begining of the movie (they could have oppend with that it would have been awesome), the whole rights for house elves fiasco.  and the fact that fleur wasent entirely human...that kinda needs to be adressed since she will be comming back later.

im done.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2005, 12:41:43 pm »
i saw the movie and noticed the lacks like you guys, i enjoyed the movie dispite it tho the 3 things that buged me off the was these
lack of episis made about nevils parents death, snape being descoverd as a death eater hagrid being a half giant, oh and lack of dobby and peeves
but they did every bit of justice to the grave yard scean and for that i am thankful
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Dark-hobo

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 02:08:37 pm »
@superjaz3p

I agree they did do the graveyard scene well... except for the grim reaper holding him. That just looked too funny to be taken seriously >_<.

-goggle squad member

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 04:50:04 pm »
Agreed...I just kept thinking "All he has to do to get out is move his hands from his chin, turn his head sideways and POOF freedom!"  :P
Do you know who I think I am?

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 07:18:15 pm »
hm, ok definitely some of those were spoilers for me but i hate suspense so i don't mind spoilers. i remember while reading the veelas and leprechauns part really hoping i would get to see that translated to screen

yes negima i agree with you, i kind of like reading to the point of losing track of time, and i like forcing myself to stop and having something i know i am really looking forward to, to use as a reward to motivate me to do something else (in my case to study medical vocabulary). i do believe i take in a lot more detail by going more slowly, much as is true if i walk a block vs. if i drive it.

Offline The_Dragon_Alchemist

• Cabbit
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2005, 11:28:08 am »
thanks a lot man i have got to see it yet now it will be no fun. (i think ill go to the movies i watch harry potter)
I Am Col. Rokin Drakonies The Dragon Alchemsit of The Darkseage Alchemist of the State Military now get out of the way ive got people to help, things to blow up, a state to piss off! Were the hell are the rest of my Alchemist

Offline Dark-hobo

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2005, 03:48:17 pm »
@The_Dragon_Alchemist

Didn't you see the title? It said spoiler warning in big bold text. I hope you were joking though >_<

-goggle squad member

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2005, 10:01:48 pm »
well having gone to see it this sunday night (and in costume complete with actual wand from actual ritual altar...sadly the only one cosplaying there!) i can only say........woah. it definitely made its way into my dreams....and daytime thoughts....it was very eerie and scary. the lack of remorse of for example lucius malfoy, the statement that what he wears to work every day in the respectable world is his mask and that there with you-know-who was who he really is, the clear resemblence of the death eaters to ku klux klan marchers,......very effective in accentuating the point that, in fact, there ARE evil secret societies in the world, and you never know who is actually in them.......reference the rage against the machine song killing in the name of...."some of those in our forces [police, army]are the same who burn crosses"

i LOVE hermione; i'd love to BE hermione. i'd love to LARP hermione! she's becoming beautiful as well as brilliant. actually i thought the scene where she confronts ron after the ball was very real, i've been in that position of dealing with the ugly aftermath of unspoken feelings and jealousies.

i was surprised that they restructured the plot so that there would not be actual suspense about barty junior or whom else was in league with you-know-who.

does anyone have copies of the order of the phoenix and the half-blood prince that they could loan and/or give me?

i had not remembered that lilly was muggle-born???

one teensy oopsy in the credits: it lists folks in order of appearance. it lists james before lilly. but lilly comes emerges via priori incantatum before james.

(takes someone with OCD who proofreads and edits professionally to catch something like that)

several times throughout the film, i found myself actually saying outloud that i didn't want it to end, i wanted to stay on in its universe, i wanted to go live there. scary times though.....

as for neville, yes i thought more could have been made of his parents, however, i thought it was good that he actually was shown in a positive light instead of bottom of the barrell and whatnot.

i think maybe his parents being martyred is part of why he's kept at the school while inept in some areas (besides, of course, herbology)

if i could only find the time, goblet of fire book + movie would actually inspire me to sit and write a bunch of fanfic!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 11:16:53 pm »
I went to see Harry Potter at the cheap theater last night.   What a rip three hours and only 90 seconds or Myrtle.   I hope if Sarah Vowell Comes to the Con she can Cosplay Moaning Myrtle.

Von "Who's first wife looked exactly like Moaning Myrtle on the day he meet her" Dan
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2006, 10:19:11 am »
I liked it... And not just for Fred and George either. Although that helped my decision out in the end xD
I really hated the little entrances of the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students. That was so stupid and unnecessary. Instead of wasting time on that, couldn't they put in something about Winky or Dobby? Also I noticed Ludo Bagman wasn't in it at all, and I guess that was ok because he was only a minor character. When I saw it in the theater the first time, a group of my friends were walking out in tears and warning me that 'any true harry potter fan will cry!' I went to see it again at the IMAX which was pretty cool, except there was a group of people in front of us wearing cloaks and sitting on the ground playing Yu-gi-oh, and when it was time to go in everyone was shoving and we heard this lady tell her little kid 'hurry, hurry, get in front of them don't let them get in!' Also, my mom loves to complain about the end and says this about every day "Aww, Cedric's dead. OOH look pretty flying horsies!" We have the 'deluxe' edition on DVD but I have yet to watch it, although I'm sure I'll get around to it sometime.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2006, 11:45:13 am »
Quote from: "sumomo_san"
We have the 'deluxe' edition on DVD but I have yet to watch it, although I'm sure I'll get around to it sometime.

let us know if the deluxe DVD has more myrtle
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2006, 03:49:41 pm »
Quote from: "Vondan"
We have the 'deluxe' edition on DVD but I have yet to watch it, although I'm sure I'll get around to it sometime.

If your talking about the DVD with all the bonus scenes and behingd the scene stuff... it doent have more myrtle.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2006, 04:35:49 pm »
Quote from: "kimiski"

If your talking about the DVD with all the bonus scenes and behingd the scene stuff... it doent have more myrtle.

Damn why dont the producers want to show any more of the cutest girl at hogwarts.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2006, 01:30:15 am »
Damn why dont the producers want to show any more of the cutest girl at hogwarts.

You mean Ginny? :mrgreen:

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2006, 09:45:12 am »
It was ok but its not the best movie ever

Offline Pocket Ninja

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon! Wahoo!

(order of cosplay might change)
Saturday- Rikku (FFX)
Sunday- Tifa (FF:AC)
Monday- Mana-sama (maybe)

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
    • http://www.ronime.net/
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 07:01:46 am »
haha, that is awesome X3
beware the ronime XD

Whats the point in being the director if i cant be evil dictator every once in a while?

http://www.ronime.net

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 03:58:49 pm »
Man ever since Brokeback, the gay-parody trailers have gone haywire

I still love Brokeback to the Future the best ;)