Author Topic: Kumoricon 2006 fruits basket group needs a momiji x.x  (Read 2575 times)

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/sakuyaslilbird
Kumoricon 2006 fruits basket group needs a momiji x.x
« on: November 17, 2005, 09:10:42 pm »
Does anyone want to be our Momiji in our group? You have to be for sure that you'll go though ^^ and if so we'd gladly welcome you!
In this world of people who deserve to die, there are a lot. But when you kill someone, you have to be prepared to be killed too, because this is what the law of karma says. In the end, the ones who survive are those with the strongest will to live.

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 06:58:12 pm »
I dunno about a momiji Besides my friend. . .she could pull him off perfectly
I'm going as Shigure Zodiac Dance Banquet Version
E-mail fellowship9frodo@msn.com
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry
America depends on Jacket

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 11:21:01 pm »
WOOT THAT'S AWESOME!!! We already worked out the whole momiji problem, but I'm kinda suprised that nobody has updated that... oh well, I did.... that shigure banquet costume sounds frikkin' cool, I can't wait to see it!!!
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/sakuyaslilbird
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 11:38:04 pm »
yay for going as shigure :D id invite u to go in our group but we already have everyone, and even manga peeople xD our group is 20 something people long and we dont need a momiji ne more :D our momiji came bacl =x so i can delete this
In this world of people who deserve to die, there are a lot. But when you kill someone, you have to be prepared to be killed too, because this is what the law of karma says. In the end, the ones who survive are those with the strongest will to live.