Convention Community > Off-Topic

Where everybody at?

(1/2) > >>

Tcbyogurt:
The forums use to be a hustling bustling! Where y'all at? It's crunch time, yes but in previous years, the forums were filled with bunch o threads around this time too!

It's so looooooonely~~~~

vampvoid:
I know! haha I wasn't active in the forums the past couple of years but now the time I finally decide to, everyone is gone!
I'm surprised there isn't much more activity, considering the con is in four days :p

Tcbyogurt:
I know, right?! Most folks are posting on Facebook, but I find it difficult to sift through. The forums are more organized for my minds sake.

Let the fun begin soon! :)

Usagichan:
Not everyone is gone! Some of us want the forums more active again. Just keep using them and reminding friends to use it too. It will stick around. :D

superjaz:
I know for a while I would see activity on facebook of events and such, but not cross posted here.
Other times questions just not answered.  If information isn't present, you stop checking in.  A lot of my old con friends don't go anymore.

On my own my personal obligations really eats up all my free time.  This last year was the first ever I didn't go to at all.
but that's another story.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version