Author Topic: Nintendo & Zelda 2016  (Read 8799 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Nintendo & Zelda 2016
« on: June 10, 2016, 11:05:35 pm »
Hey guys, Jei here! This year at Kumoricon I'll be hosting the Nintendo photoshoot again, as well as the Zelda photoshoot!
If you guys remember the Nintendo one last year, I was the Sora running things with the help of some friends.
So I don't know the areas of the new location, so if anyone has anything in mind that'd help. Also, I can't bring my speaker this year as I have to take a bus down there, so space is limited, meaning if anyone wants music, we will have to figure something out.

As far as cosplaying, at this point I'm going with Fire Flower Princess Peach with my friend as Fire Flower Mario.

So, for the Nintendo shoot, I'm talking games that are known for being Nintendo games. Like Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Earthbound, Metroid, and so on. Also Smash Bros (yes even non nintendo characters count when it's smash, but ONLY when we call up the smash cosplayers. No Cloud's or Ryu's when I call up Mario or something).

Alright, who's going!

Day - Saturday
Time - 2pm
Location - This one's hard to explain. Here's teh copypaste of where we will meet "a statue of an old man in front of the max tracks behind some conctrete planters". We will meet there by 2pm. We'll wait until 2:10pm to let other's arrive if they are late, as well as give that time to think of a place to move the shoot to if there's better areas open. If no one suggests a location to move to by 2:10pm, we will stay put.
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/42552731.jpg
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 03:16:55 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
Re: Nintendo & Zelda 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 11:42:56 am »
I will be female Ravio (from A Link Between Worlds) this time around if all goes well.  If it doesn't go well, I'll still be male Ravio.  I don't really have my cosplays completely figured out.  I'll be Schala from Chrono Trigger again too. 

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 10:14:01 pm »
I will be female Ravio (from A Link Between Worlds) this time around if all goes well.  If it doesn't go well, I'll still be male Ravio.  I don't really have my cosplays completely figured out.  I'll be Schala from Chrono Trigger again too.
lol I didn't even notice the reply..Sorry about that. Awesome!
I won't be in a cosplay anymore, but I'm still running it.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 09:11:36 pm »
I'll be Murph from Pokémon again, and I'm working on a Blissey costume so I'll be set either way.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 01:01:12 pm »
I'll be Murph from Pokémon again, and I'm working on a Blissey costume so I'll be set either way.
Sweet! See ya there! Last year's Nintendo shoot was fun, and if I remember correctly you were there in a Pokemon character as well. Was that Murph? I don't really know the character but I remember you showed me a picture on here a while back.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 06:04:14 pm »
Anyone have an idea of what time day and location to do these?

Offline erintiger1000

• Cabbit
    • the-chocolate-crocodile.tumblr.com
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 07:01:51 pm »
My sister and I are doing Wario and Waluigi.  We were at Anime PDX, if anyone saw us there.
Yeehaw, lil' dudes.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 07:47:50 pm »
My sister and I are doing Wario and Waluigi.  We were at Anime PDX, if anyone saw us there.
Awesome! See ya at con! We might have seen you both. I and my friends were all over the place at that con. I think we saw a couple Wario's at least so idk..lol

Anyway we still need a day, time and location for this lol It can't really be a thing if there's no information on where and when it'll even be.

Offline Ichiro

• Oni
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 08:24:33 am »
I will be wolf link again but entirely new costume! :3

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 10:16:04 pm »
I will be wolf link again but entirely new costume! :3
Awesome. I'm pretty sure I remember you from last year. I was the Sora cosplayer that was running the Nintendo shoot.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 10:22:56 pm »
I updated the first post. I can only host the Nintendo shoot friday or sunday. Saturday I won't be cosplaying Peach (or cosplaying at ALL actually). The Zelda shoot, if I'm still hosting, can be whenever.

Offline Takamina

• Oni
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 07:47:27 pm »
Would Fire Emblem characters fit into this? (Since all of it's games are on the DS and some FE characters appear in Smash). If so, then my personal vote is for this gathering to happen on Sat. so I can (hopefully) attend along with some of my FEA group.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:50:05 pm by Takamina »
IG: @aernyx

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2016, 12:17:35 am »
Would Fire Emblem characters fit into this? (Since all of it's games are on the DS and some FE characters appear in Smash). If so, then my personal vote is for this gathering to happen on Sat. so I can (hopefully) attend along with some of my FEA group.
Yea for sure. We had quite a few last year. FE is mostly known as a Nintendo title....In fact....Nintendo publishes them, so yea, I'd say they are a Nintendo title.

Also, Saturday might be hard. I have a panel to run from 1:30-3:30, and my Mario is in the cosplay contest. So yea, it'll be hard to do that day.

Offline erintiger1000

• Cabbit
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2016, 12:21:54 pm »
As far as cosplaying, at this point I'm going with Fire Flower Princess Peach with my friend as Fire Flower Mario.

So for me to run the Nintendo shoot, it NEEDS to be friday or sunday. I'm not able to do Peach on Saturday due to a panel I'm hosting mid day.

So, for the Nintendo shoot, I'm talking games that are known for being Nintendo games. Like Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Earthbound, Metroid, and so on. Also Smash Bros (yes even non nintendo characters count when it's smash, but ONLY when we call up the smash cosplayers. No Cloud's or Ryu's when I call up Mario or something).

Alright, who's going!

I think it it would be awesome if you could cosplay for the thing you're hosting.
Yeehaw, lil' dudes.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2016, 08:33:02 pm »

So for me to run the Nintendo shoot, it NEEDS to be friday or sunday. I'm not able to do Peach on Saturday due to a panel I'm hosting mid day.

Alright, who's going!

I think it it would be awesome if you could cosplay for the thing you're hosting.
Yes..yes it would..hence why I said I would rather this not happen saturday, since that's the only day I won't be in this cosplay..

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 01:14:57 pm »
Alright guys, good news
(well sorta..) The panel I was running, we won't be able to host due to not being prepared in time. So we can have this shoot literally ANY day, at any time.
Who's up for saturday? That seems like a day most people like anyway (I believe last year was friday..Dang I hosted and can't even remember lol), so I'm open to whatever. I also don't know the area, so someone who knows, pick a spot that would go well for all Nintendo game cosplays please and thanks lol

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2016, 10:11:59 pm »
I'm up for pretty much any time except my panels. There's a pendulum in the convention center that we could meet by and go from there.

Also strike Blissey and add Wicke. I changed my mind.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2016, 11:44:55 pm »
I'm up for pretty much any time except my panels. There's a pendulum in the convention center that we could meet by and go from there.

Well this might not even happen..Ya know..With no location and all........No one has mentioned ANY locations..We can't meet up without one..I've asked multiple times, because, since it's now in a new location I've never been to, I can't decide locations I don't even know about.

Offline erintiger1000

• Cabbit
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 10:15:03 am »

Well this might not even happen..Ya know..With no location and all........No one has mentioned ANY locations..We can't meet up without one..I've asked multiple times, because, since it's now in a new location I've never been to, I can't decide locations I don't even know about.

I don't think anyone knows anything about the new building. I've been there a couple times and I know there's a statue of an old man in front of the max tracks behind some conctrete planters. If you want to do it there, then move it somewhere else the day of???
Yeehaw, lil' dudes.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 12:27:23 pm »

I don't think anyone knows anything about the new building. I've been there a couple times and I know there's a statue of an old man in front of the max tracks behind some conctrete planters. If you want to do it there, then move it somewhere else the day of???
Hey, anything will work to meet up. As long as we have an actual spot to meet at, we can easily move elsewhere. That works for me. I'll put that up. If anyone wants to weigh in on this, cool, if not, this is where we meet. We can give it 10 minutes to make sure everyone's there, and to see if anyone has a place in mind to go to. If no one says anything then, we will just stay there.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2016, 12:32:37 pm »
oops didn't mean to quote the first post..
Either way, first post updated..
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:34:04 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline erintiger1000

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2016, 02:52:09 pm »
So if you have issues, I found a picture (sorta) of the statue I am talking about:
Right in front of the flag pole on the far right side of the building.
Yeehaw, lil' dudes.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2016, 03:16:26 pm »
So if you have issues, I found a picture (sorta) of the statue I am talking about:
Oh that'd be helpful too!
Question though, just in case. Are you talking about the statue that's slightly cut off on the far left? Because you said far right side..But I only see a statue on the left..

Offline erintiger1000

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2016, 03:25:44 pm »
Question though, just in case. Are you talking about the statue that's slightly cut off on the far left? Because you said far right side..But I only see a statue on the left..
Yes the one on the far left!  I looked it up and it's a statue of Martin Luther King and a few other people.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:57:29 am by erintiger1000 »
Yeehaw, lil' dudes.

Offline TreeNostalgia

• Cabbit
    • a tumbling
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 08:15:07 am »
I'll probably show up! I'll be the small Robin/Morgan/Tactician wearing glasses >.>;;
Kumoricon '16:
Robin or Morgan (FE:A) as needed!! \ovo/ (Saturday at least ha)
Team Rocket Grunt (just waiting on glue to dry!!)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2016, 01:32:39 pm »
Yes the one on the far left!  I looked it up and it's a statue of Martin Luther King and a few other people.

Alright that works for me then.

[/size]I'll probably show up! I'll be the small Robin/Morgan/Tactician wearing glasses >.>;;

Awesome! I assume it's the image in your avatar since that looks like a Robin cosplay.

Offline TreeNostalgia

• Cabbit
    • a tumbling
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2016, 09:35:09 pm »
I'll probably show up! I'll be the small Robin/Morgan/Tactician wearing glasses >.>;;

Awesome! I assume it's the image in your avatar since that looks like a Robin cosplay.

Ha, yep, that'll be me.
Kumoricon '16:
Robin or Morgan (FE:A) as needed!! \ovo/ (Saturday at least ha)
Team Rocket Grunt (just waiting on glue to dry!!)

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2016, 11:58:30 pm »
Well, no Schala but female Ravio is still happening so far.