Author Topic: Boku no Hero Academia Gathering Friday 2016  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Takamina

• Oni
Boku no Hero Academia Gathering Friday 2016
« on: September 21, 2016, 05:02:19 pm »
Hello! I've never hosted a gathering myself before, but no one else even talked about doing one and I'm enthusiastic about the series, so I've decided to make and host a BNHA gathering for this year's Kumoricon! For reference, I'm cosplaying school uniform Izuku and will have my group with me consisting of myself, Uraraka, Kaminari, Tsuyu, Todoroki, and a Yuuga too. Anyway, here's the gathering information:

Day: Friday/day one.
Time: 1:00 PM.
Location: The park/courtyard directly across the street in front of the convention center, as it has grass, concrete, and buildings in the bg which suits BNHA really well. If that falls through for some reason, there's a big set of stairs outside of the right side on the convention center by the parking garage entrance that we could use instead. If the weathers bad, I'll make a post on my Instagram (@aernyx) saying where we're moving to and will also make a new post here announcing it as well. Hopefully that's clear enough.

Feel free to spread news of this around! Just make sure to link back to this post if you can. Thanks everyone.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 10:53:15 am by Takamina »
IG: @aernyx