Author Topic: BJD Meetup  (Read 2600 times)

Offline sadistsenpai

• Oni
BJD Meetup
« on: October 02, 2016, 11:04:29 pm »
This... is probably not the right place for this, but I couldn't find a general 'meetup' area SO HERE IT GOES.

Got a Ball Jointed Doll, and wanna meetup with other people who have one? Interested in the fine arts of jointed beauty, and wanna see what you'll be getting yourself into? Wanna hang and take pictures with cool dolls? Here's a meetup for you!
     As this meetup is very much in the planning stages, location and time are not stamped down. Unless informed otherwise, we'll probably be found in either the Food Court or in the corner of Prefunction D&E, depending on space, at 1PM-4PM. It's a very lax meetup, with open trade and limited sales available, so feel free to drift in and out!

We accept almost every type of doll; realistically sculpted baby dolls are about the only thing we might turn away, and recasts (illegal copies of BJDS) are not allowed since this is headed via DoA. So if you collect Pullips, Blythes, or custom Monster Highs, feel free to bring them!
      If you have any questions about what's allowed, just pop me a question either here or on Facebook.

Offline sadistsenpai

• Oni
Re: BJD Meetup
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 01:28:00 pm »
Heya all! We've updated our location: we'll be meeting at Starbucks (525 NE Grand Ave, Portland, OR) from 1-4pm on Friday and Saturday rather than in the Con Hall, due to interest from people who aren't participating in the con (their loss). If anyone needs help getting to the location, please let me know so I can help ya!
Also, keep in mind that (on Saturday), we'll be funneling from the meeting to the BJD Panel at 5:30!