Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
The Elder Scrolls
« on: July 02, 2018, 06:45:41 pm »
At the gaming convention E3 this year, Bethesda studios announced that they are in the early stags of planning an Elder Scrolls VI (About bloody time!). This thread is dedicated to all the anime fans out there who love the world of the Elder Scrolls and have stories, pictures, or commentary to share.

Well here's my commentary. These are three things I want to see in the next Elder Scrolls game.

1. Let the Aldmeri Dominion be the main bad guys. In Skyrim, besides Alduin, the Aldmeri Dominion, based on the Lore, gave me the impression of being the biggest threat. The fiasco in the Winterhold College was clear indication of that. For the next game I want to see them be the big bad guy and the player character has either take them down or deal them such a critical that their whole tyrannical system collapses. Considering all the horrible things they've done...that would make the game so very satisfying.

2. Let one of the major quests if not part of the main quest be the restoration of the Faith of Talos. It seemed to me Talos and the Nords got the short end of the stick in Skyrim. It may have been to save the Empire but the White-Gold Covenant that Tidus Mede II signed with the Thalmor and Aldmeri Dominion was a joke. I'd love to see the faith of Talos restored, and perhaps an appearance made by Talos or a incantation of Talos. Perhaps even let the name of the game itself be The Elder Scrolls VI: Talos' Chosen.

3. Let one of the major faction quests be the restoration of the Mages Guild. After the fiasco that was the Oblivion Crisis the Mages Guild got a bad rep. I think after a long period it's time for the Mages to be cut some slack and allowed the chance to recreate the mages Guild, and make it better than ever  with the Player Character getting to rebuild it. That in and of itself would be an awesome idea building a faction from the ground up.

Well that's my opinion feel free to add your own thoughts or your own Elder Scrolls stories and/or pictures. Let the conversation begin.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline wyldbill68

• Cabbit
    • Google+
Re: The Elder Scrolls
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 12:13:35 pm »
What I would like maybe to see more expansion on Dawnguard part from Skyrim, seeing more of the vampire clans or werewolf packs. Also if the main player character is dragonborn would be sorta cool if he/she could become a humanoid dragonkin and be able the fly and such.. But who knows.. Only time will tell but can't wait for the first trailer for the game.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Elder Scrolls
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 02:22:51 am »
2. Let one of the major quests if not part of the main quest be the restoration of the Faith of Talos. It seemed to me Talos and the Nords got the short end of the stick in Skyrim. It may have been to save the Empire but the White-Gold Covenant that Tidus Mede II signed with the Thalmor and Aldmeri Dominion was a joke. I'd love to see the faith of Talos restored, and perhaps an appearance made by Talos or a incantation of Talos. Perhaps even let the name of the game itself be The Elder Scrolls VI: Talos' Chosen.

I would definitely be in favor of something like this.  It's this very concept (and a bit of point #1) as to why I always side with the Stormcloaks when I play Skyrim.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh