Author Topic: Curious About Panel Confirmation  (Read 4673 times)

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
Curious About Panel Confirmation
« on: August 04, 2016, 12:46:05 am »
Not sure if this is the place to ask but would anyone know around when we'd know when panels that were submitted would be accepted or denied?
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
Re: Curious About Panel Confirmation
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 03:15:37 am »
It'll be a while. As a person who's been a panelist for many years for Kumori, I can say that this time last year, by now it'd be confirmed and we'd be looking over schedule drafts in the next few weeks (as well as emails regarding panelist badges if you qualify). Considering this is ~60 days farhter into the year now, we probably won't get confirmation and denials until Aug 15th~the end of August. At the very least, if you don't hear by teh 15th of September, wait until the 20th and then send emails freaking out (is my experience) if they haven't announced anything about delays.

I don't see it taking til September this year, since giving yourself only 2 months to finalize the schedule for guests and printing books- that's not pretty.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 09:22:09 pm »
I spoke with Jackie today and she said early September.

But still, coupled with the whole "no refunds" policy, it's really irritating because we can't get our tickets until we hear.

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 02:34:14 pm »
I know it's only September 2nd, but I'd like to know if my panel was approved. *beginning to feel impatient*
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays
FOR SURE: Kirito, Tanjiro Kamado, & Genderbent Mori Calliope*
MAYBE: Who knows

*Please don’t call me Calvin, I prefer Morichi.

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 06:45:11 am »
I'm feeling very anxious to know if my panels were accepted aswell.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 04:02:14 pm »
Yea..This is kinda ridiculous..It'd be nice to hear SOMETHING at least..

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 05:22:37 pm »
DID THE PROGRAMMING DIRECTOR FALL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH?! I WANT TO KNOW IF MY PANEL WAS ACCEPTED!!
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Bevclick

• Oni
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 08:08:57 pm »
Okay okay I want to hear about my panels as much as the next person but we've all got to remember it takes time to go through all the submitted panels and choose those that will be the best for the con. It seems only one person is working through them from what everyone has been saying (I could be wrong but) so let's cut them a break okay? It's only the 7th everyone, we got time.

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 08:21:14 pm »
Okay okay I want to hear about my panels as much as the next person but we've all got to remember it takes time to go through all the submitted panels and choose those that will be the best for the con. It seems only one person is working through them from what everyone has been saying (I could be wrong but) so let's cut them a break okay? It's only the 7th everyone, we got time.
*banging my head against a wall* I ... WANT ... TO ... HEAR ... ABOUT ... MY ... PANEL!!!!!!!!!
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Bevclick

• Oni
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2016, 11:59:07 pm »
*banging my head against a wall* I ... WANT ... TO ... HEAR ... ABOUT ... MY ... PANEL!!!!!!!!!

Well if you keep that up you won't be able to hear about anything, just saying. Like I said before, it seems to be only one person doing all this so relax a little, okay? Do you really think seeing any of what you're saying and doing would make the person choosing the panels feel good or even make them want to choose your panel? It's literally only the 7th of the month, please give them a break. They'll get back to all of us as soon as they can.

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 11:41:46 am »

Well if you keep that up you won't be able to hear about anything, just saying. Like I said before, it seems to be only one person doing all this so relax a little, okay? Do you really think seeing any of what you're saying and doing would make the person choosing the panels feel good or even make them want to choose your panel? It's literally only the 7th of the month, please give them a break. They'll get back to all of us as soon as they can.
*calms down* Please choose my panel. I don't want to be disappointed.
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 01:34:48 am »
Two out of three of my panels were accepted!
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN