Author Topic: League cosplay group?  (Read 3831 times)

Offline Akemibabu

• Oni
League cosplay group?
« on: July 18, 2016, 06:30:17 pm »
I've been wanting to cosplay Jinx for awhile, but I also think it would be fun to do like a popstar group (as in based off of popstar ahri) OR some other outfit group...thing ahah
Would anyone else be interested? If you have instagram Im on there more often @akmeibabu !! But Ill still be checking this post off and on too in case ig doesnt work for you <3
Not sure what day or anything like that yet just kinda testing the water! Might even be too late to pull something like this together.....But theres no certain amount of people needed atleast so thats good :) Just shoot me a message somewhere if youre interested w any ideas you may have and Ill get back to you asap

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
Re: League cosplay group?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 04:47:43 am »
By all means bring Jinx. I'll likely be bringing Blitzcrank. There is also a facebook group, though I don't know how many have solidified their plans for Kumoricon yet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/279584668897125/
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline BloodyBuTtTerFly

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 04:55:47 pm »
A friend of mine will be cosplaying Tahm Kench
My husband will be cosplaying Baker Panteon
I will be cosplaying Sashimi Akali

It may not be popstar skins but its always nice to get a good group of league cosplayers together. Last year it was great as there was a huge group of us. I hope we can all get together for a photo shoot, but as its a new area no one really seems to be planning much of that. Though I know my self and husband will be for sure be cosplaing our league on Day 1 so we can get our props checked in.

Though you may still get some popstar skin cosplayers as its never to late as long as your willing to give up sleep hehe =)

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 01:43:24 am »
Does anybody have a good photoshoot location in mind? I figure the big bell outside would be a good place to meet up before relocating to a better photoshoot location, but I'm not sure it's that great of a location for actually having a photoshoot. Just an idea.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline BloodyBuTtTerFly

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 10:41:04 am »
I think meeting just inside the lobby should work. As its Portland and a good chance for rain. Then moving to a place for a photo shoot depending on rain and what not. Though on the Facebook it looks like they want to meet on Sat at 11:30, I hope they change to Friday as Saturday is the League Tournament at 11.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 02:21:31 pm »
I think meeting just inside the lobby should work. As its Portland and a good chance for rain. Then moving to a place for a photo shoot depending on rain and what not. Though on the Facebook it looks like they want to meet on Sat at 11:30, I hope they change to Friday as Saturday is the League Tournament at 11.
Which lobby do you have in mind?

BTW I did a little scouting on the google street view and it looks like the southwest corner looks like a nice spot for a photoshoot.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline BloodyBuTtTerFly

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 03:25:05 pm »
Someone on the Facebook group said the South West corner as well. If it looks like a good place for a shoot we might as well all just meet there. Now if only everyone could agree on a time and date. Sat is the League Tournament so I think Friday is the best bet 11 or 11:30 I think would be good. Its been pointed out to the person trying to get everyone together on there Facebook group. So hopefully they move it to Friday.

As for the South West corner I'm terrible at finding places unless I have a landmark or something to go by. I'm guessing from all the maps online and by the Kumoricon map on the inside that would be down by Lobby C yes? I hope that's right is so its easy to find on the map con gives us and its not that hard to spot league cosplayers.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 03:26:15 pm by BloodyBuTtTerFly »

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 12:39:41 am »
Friday at 11 sounds okay to me. Does anybody have objections?
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline BloodyBuTtTerFly

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 01:46:19 pm »
Hopefully it works out. I joined the Facebook group (waiting for approval) so I can post and see if there ok to switch to Friday. If not I think the shoots will get all messed up. So *crosses fingers* for the best. Or if anyone in here is in there group please post asking them to announce a switch to Friday at 11 as we are running out of time.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 01:55:09 pm »
Looks like the battle bunny group will be meeting at 11 and the rest of the group will follow up with 11:30am Saturday.

I'm bringing up the change to Friday at 11 idea idea with them and will update here if things change.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 02:00:55 pm by GregAtlas »
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 05:12:46 pm »
Update:

Friday11:30 AM for the battle bunnies. 12 PM Noon for everyone else. Meet at the pendulum and if it's nice outside we can do our photoshoot at the southwest corner of the convention center. The Northeast location with the bell is an option as well, but it's less desirable for photos due to the hand railings that would likely get in the shots. Either way, the pendulum is easy to find and is on the map so lets meet there first.

Saturday: 10:30am meet where the league tourney is.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 03:06:40 pm by GregAtlas »
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline BloodyBuTtTerFly

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 06:03:59 pm »
Sweet see everyone at 12  :)

Offline alxreaper

• Cabbit