Author Topic: Cosplayers needed for Fairy Tail Panel (declined)  (Read 2984 times)

Offline Beatrice

• Oni
    • Twitter
Cosplayers needed for Fairy Tail Panel (declined)
« on: April 19, 2016, 01:48:33 pm »
Hello My name is Emily and I am doing a fairy tail panel, I need a Cosplayers. if you have any Cosplay for any of these characters Erza, Gray, and Natsu then please contact me.

I will tell everyone all the details once I get a schedule
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:18:10 am by Beatrice »

Offline TaraHiyori

• Oni
Re: Cosplayers needed for Fairy Tail Panel
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 04:54:59 pm »
Hello!! I'm coming to Kumori this year! I have a Lucy cosplay and/or a Levy cosplay I could use for this panel.  I'm also planning on cosplaying Mavis most likely at Kumori as well, so I could be any of those 3 characters. (I have 3 different Lucy cosplays!)

I am 19 years old by the way! If you need any of my social media or anything just let me know! (I don't have much of my cosplay up anywhere yet, but anything to contact me on)

Offline risenfromash

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 09:43:00 pm »
I will be cosplaying as Freed and would enjoy helping out with the panel if you can still use a hand.  I am also far from being a minor so let me know if there is anything I can help with.  I also cosplay as Risley Law of Mermaid Heel.

Offline Beatrice

• Oni
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 02:55:18 pm »
That would be great all we have to do is find a natsu and we are good if you have a way of contacting me like social media or a phone number that would great if you told me I am waiting to see if panel is excepted so