Author Topic: Need ride to con, and maybe back home  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Need ride to con, and maybe back home
« on: March 31, 2016, 02:48:53 pm »
hello, I'm near seattle (about 30-45min south in a town called Auburn) and I need a ride to Kumoricon this year. If I can't get a ride, I will need to take a bolt buzz which limits the items I can bring..meaning no props, which will suck because I will need them.
I can pay gas money, too.

As far as going back, that depends on what happened closer to con. If I can get someone to assure me a way back, then be ok with it if I don't end up needing it, that's be great. The reason is..My cosplay partner lives close enough that he will be getting picked up by his family back to his house. I do not yet know if they are going to let me stay there and get picked up monday or not. If I do that, my dad is able to pick me up on monday after con, but that isn't able to happen (staying at his house for that night) then I will need a ride back home.

If anyone can help that'd be great.

Offline Fritz McKayle Ladwig

• Oni
Re: Need ride to con, and maybe back home
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 11:57:17 pm »
I live in Tacoma, if you wanna spend the night I can take you down unless you wish to get picked up around four a.m. Hahahahaha if you wanna talk more message me, I have to go early cause I'm staff but I promise I don't bite. I'm a 22yr old trans male pre op who lives with his older sister.