Author Topic: What are Your Kumoricon 2016 Cosplay Plans?  (Read 16170 times)

Offline Kagayaku Cosplay

• Oni
Re: What are Your Kumoricon 2016 Cosplay Plans?
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2016, 10:50:29 am »
In addition to warships, I will also likely be Yozora Mikazuki from Haganai at least part of one of the days.  Not sure if I should get the horse mask she wears in one episode, but they do sell it at Wal-Mart..
K-CON 2016 PLANS: Battleship Haruna, Light Cruisers Ooi & Kitakami, something AKG! if finances permit.

Offline Bevclick

• Oni
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2016, 11:31:42 am »
My cosplans for this year are Chara from Undertale (Non-Canon design), Ruby Kurosawa from Love Live! Sunshine!!, Jeremy Fitzgerald from Five Nights at Freddy's and a Halloween themed Rin Kagamine from Vocaloid.
All the days are up in the air atm.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 03:01:47 pm by Bevclick »

Offline Yu

• Cabbit
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2016, 09:28:47 pm »
Still not entirely sure.

I was suprised to see a small group of cosplayers from Vurtues last reward at Sakuracon. I kicked myself for not cosplaying myself because I'm "too fat".

They said they'd be at Kumoricon so I figured I'd cosplay there. Haven't seen anything from them here. Dunno if I want to be a lone douchebag in a gawdy circus outfit.

Offline mymiller01

• Oni
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2016, 05:10:07 pm »
Our group of 5 consists of 3 people from fairy tail, Natsu, Gray and Gajeel.  These 3 will be a crossplay.  We also have 1 going as ichigo and one in steam punk attire.

Offline Chek

• Chibi
    • Cheklov's Stupidblog
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2016, 12:37:32 pm »
So, I wasn't going to cosplay at all. Not even break out an old costume and do that.

But then this morning I was digging through my medieval reenactment outfits and started getting all hyped up because I've got everything I need to do a simple medieval styled human Toriel from Undertale. So. Yeah! Hyper comfortable last minute cosplays for the win.

I'll pack around butterscotch and cinnamon candy, as is my normal procedure as well.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2016, 09:34:20 am »
I say I have my line up figured out (what with panel schedule + cosplay chess line ups being released), but I never seem to stick to this. Anyways, to the best of my knowledge, my line up is:

Day 0/1- Female Team Skull grunt (with my partner as the male)- including our Women In Video Game panel
Day 2- Bombshell Batwoman. Because I don't want to deal with the long wig all day, I'm taking a shorter wig to swap into, but I'll have her on all day (because our other two panels and late night cosplay chess are all that day)
Day 1 evening/Day 3- Kylo Ren (including daytime cosplay chess)

I'm going to freeze as Batwoman ._. her skirt is so short. I was cold in California during GX, and this'll be worse.
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)