Author Topic: Undertale - The Panel (PANELISTS NEEDED!)  (Read 8937 times)

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
Undertale - The Panel (PANELISTS NEEDED!)
« on: February 04, 2016, 11:17:15 am »
Hello beauties and gentlebeauties! My name is Nicole, and I'll be your host! As you can see from the title, I'd like to pull together an Undertale panel for Kumoricon 2016!

Cast:

Mettaton - amywhiteroses
Blooky - ghostly.cos (on instagram)
Toriel - mechanical.lullaby (on Instagram)
Muffet - deep_sea_princess (on Instagram)
Alphys - theonetheycallfinny (on Instagram)
Gaster - fruitcakeearthequake (on Instagram)
Flowey - PomodoroAmantiUnite
Temmie- noizs_aobooty (Instagram)
Undyne- pocoloco
Frisk- determination
Chara- taylourasaur
Sans- LegitamateHapp

Characters needed:

Papyrus
Asriel
Asgore

Characters that would be really nice to have but I doubt anyone will be cosplaying them:

Burgerpants (I'll be kind, I promise!)
NiceCream Guy (I think the fandom agreed his name is Nickie...?)
Grillby

Planned/Probable activities:

-Q&A!
-Quiz Show (For prizes aka halloween candy, as well as one special prize!)
-Looking at Mettaton's legs probably
-Truth or dare!
-Lots of sin (and puns)
-A dating game! (Also for prizes, 'first place' gets a special prize that is not candy, others will get hichew for participation)

Please join in the sin and spread word about the panel!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 12:50:00 pm by amywhiteroses »

Offline PomodoroAmantiUnite

• Cabbit
Re: Undertale - The Panel (PANELISTS NEEDED!)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 12:48:15 pm »
How did I not see this earlier???? Is there any chance I could be Flowey?
K-Con '17
S H R U G G I N G ? ? ?

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 02:04:14 pm »
Yes of course! I'll add you to the list!

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 05:51:15 pm »
Also, my friend was planning on Cosplaying Frisk, could she be Frisk for the panel?
K-Con '17
S H R U G G I N G ? ? ?

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 10:45:25 am »
Of course! Have they got any social media or anything?<3

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 04:45:34 pm »
No, or not that I know of, at least. I could see if they want to sign up for the forums, if you'd like.
K-Con '17
S H R U G G I N G ? ? ?

Offline pocoloco

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 09:40:01 pm »
This sinner would like to join in. I'm working on an Undyne cosplay (it's for wondercon so it'll be more than ready for kumoricon) and would like to join in on this panel.  :D
kumoricon 2016

wd gaster
undyne

Offline Determination

• Oni
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 04:22:27 pm »
Hello! May I join in as well? I am interested in cosplaying Frisk, as PomodoroAmantiUnite stated earlier. ;D

Offline taylourasaur

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • check out my shoelaces
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 12:03:12 am »
Hello, I'm interested in assisting with your panel. I've been in many Homestuck panels at Kumoricon, Newcon, and Sakuracon. As well as lead my own panels at Sak and Newcon.

I've got Frisk, Chara, and Temmie. But I'm more willing to be one of the Fallen Children.

taylourasaur on instagram. You can find my undertales there.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 12:03:59 am by taylourasaur »
conventions??
cosplay? photography?

Newcon? Sakuracon? EverFree NorthWest? FaerieWorlds? Kumoricon? EUcon?

lineup??
Homestuck? Undertale? PMMM? Kill la Kill? Love Live? Seven Deadly Sins? Teen Titans?
_______
Find me around the internet as taylourasaur

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 04:53:32 pm »
This sinner would like to join in. I'm working on an Undyne cosplay (it's for wondercon so it'll be more than ready for kumoricon) and would like to join in on this panel.  :D

I would love to have you as Undyne! Do you have any other social media you'd like me to put down? :)

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2016, 04:54:44 pm »
Hello! May I join in as well? I am interested in cosplaying Frisk, as PomodoroAmantiUnite stated earlier. ;D

I would love you to be our Frisk!

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2016, 04:56:57 pm »
Hello, I'm interested in assisting with your panel. I've been in many Homestuck panels at Kumoricon, Newcon, and Sakuracon. As well as lead my own panels at Sak and Newcon.

I've got Frisk, Chara, and Temmie. But I'm more willing to be one of the Fallen Children.

taylourasaur on instagram. You can find my undertales there.

I'd love if you could be our Chara!!

Offline taylourasaur

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • check out my shoelaces
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2016, 03:13:25 am »
Awesome c: thank you.

I may be able to see if my papyrus and sans would be interested. I don't have photos of Sans, but papyrus was the one in my instagram photo as frisk.
Though I think you can find both of them on the Facebook page Rymac.
I can ask both of them if they'd be interested.
conventions??
cosplay? photography?

Newcon? Sakuracon? EverFree NorthWest? FaerieWorlds? Kumoricon? EUcon?

lineup??
Homestuck? Undertale? PMMM? Kill la Kill? Love Live? Seven Deadly Sins? Teen Titans?
_______
Find me around the internet as taylourasaur

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2016, 07:37:35 am »
That would be amazing, thank you! Please let me known what they say ^-^

Offline pocoloco

• Oni
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2016, 07:15:19 pm »

I would love to have you as Undyne! Do you have any other social media you'd like me to put down? :)
thekroganqueen.tumblr.com

I'm very excited for this panel! I've ran a panel at kumoricon and was a part of another the same year. Is there going to be a group chat for us all to talk in besides the kumoricon forums?
kumoricon 2016

wd gaster
undyne

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2016, 08:16:50 am »
I'm very excited for this panel! I've ran a panel at kumoricon and was a part of another the same year. Is there going to be a group chat for us all to talk in besides the kumoricon forums?

I would like to make a facebook group and chat for all of us, so if there's a PM function here it'd be great if everyone could send me their facebooks, if theres not a PM feature, please email me them at bodtsandpans@yahoo.com!

Offline LegitamateHapp

• Oni
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 11:46:28 am »
Hello yes! I've been trying to build up the courage to reply to this, but... I'm putting together a Sans cosplay and I would love to be a part of this! There are a few issues though, 1: I don't have a facebook, but i could make one if it is required, and 2: I am somewhat young, I'll be about 17 during this kumoricon, (and I know that 17 isn't that young, but a minor is still considered a minor so I should still mention it)

Also I'm not finished with the cosplay yet (sorry). But i will make it a #1 priority to finish it asap!

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2016, 12:37:59 pm »
Hello yes! I've been trying to build up the courage to reply to this, but... I'm putting together a Sans cosplay and I would love to be a part of this! There are a few issues though, 1: I don't have a facebook, but i could make one if it is required, and 2: I am somewhat young, I'll be about 17 during this kumoricon, (and I know that 17 isn't that young, but a minor is still considered a minor so I should still mention it)
Also I'm not finished with the cosplay yet (sorry). But i will make it a #1 priority to finish it asap!

You're fine dear, thanks for being courageous enough to ask! A facebook page would be preferred because once the panel is confirmed I'd like a solid way to speak with everyone at once and also allow everyone to get to know each other :) And about being a minor, you're fine! As much as I would love to hold an 18+ undertale panel, I haven't got the time in my con schedule for it (perhaps for newcon lmao). I'm just 18, so it's not a big deal, and I'm sure not everyone is too much older. I'm not completely finished with Mettaton either, so you're totally fine.
Tldr; Yes, I'll put you down as our sans! Let me know if theres any other social media I can find you on.

Offline LegitamateHapp

• Oni
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2016, 03:16:54 pm »

You're fine dear, thanks for being courageous enough to ask! A facebook page would be preferred because once the panel is confirmed I'd like a solid way to speak with everyone at once and also allow everyone to get to know each other :) And about being a minor, you're fine! As much as I would love to hold an 18+ undertale panel, I haven't got the time in my con schedule for it (perhaps for newcon lmao). I'm just 18, so it's not a big deal, and I'm sure not everyone is too much older. I'm not completely finished with Mettaton either, so you're totally fine.
Tldr; Yes, I'll put you down as our sans! Let me know if theres any other social media I can find you on.

Well i have a tumblr and an instagram
Legitimatehapp.tumblr.com

and my instagram is just LegitimateHapp,
thank you, ill get started on making a facebook right away,*edit, i made one... but is there a way to do private messaging to you? because it is listed under my real name*
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:29:37 pm by LegitamateHapp »

Offline Nativexprincess

• Oni
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2016, 09:29:01 pm »
Hi, I just saw your thread and I plan to go to Papyrus to the convention. I am still working on the cosplay though but it should be finished by that time!
My Tumblr is Justyourproblemuniverse.tumblr.com
"Sorry, I'm not feeling up to it right now."

Offline justlikefire101

• Oni
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2016, 09:38:59 pm »
Hello!!!! I have been looking at this and I made an account to ask if a fancy version of a female Grillby would be accepted, as binding causes health problems. Hope to hear,from you soon!

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2016, 10:53:54 pm »
Hi, I just saw your thread and I plan to go to Papyrus to the convention. I am still working on the cosplay though but it should be finished by that time!
My Tumblr is Justyourproblemuniverse.tumblr.com

We do still need a Papyrus! If you could PM me with your Instagram username that would be great, as we have a group chat there!

Hello!!!! I have been looking at this and I made an account to ask if a fancy version of a female Grillby would be accepted, as binding causes health problems. Hope to hear,from you soon!

Yes, I'm all for a fem!Grillby! Let me know an Instagram username I can put into our group chat!

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 02:28:23 pm »
if at all needed, i am going to be cosplaying Gaster, i have been to kumoricon 3 times and do have acting and panel experience, if you would like i can also show pictures of my Gaster cosplay as it is right now

Offline amywhiteroses

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2016, 05:15:23 pm »
if at all needed, i am going to be cosplaying Gaster, i have been to kumoricon 3 times and do have acting and panel experience, if you would like i can also show pictures of my Gaster cosplay as it is right now

Sorry, we already have a Gaster !!! But if our Gaster can't make it for some reason, I'll let you know!

Offline justlikefire101

• Oni
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2016, 02:09:50 pm »
I just made an instagram, my name is genocidesmistress aka Hex Maniac Alice... if that helps at all.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:31:02 pm by justlikefire101 »

Offline WolfSdc

• Oni
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 01:27:59 pm »
I am interested! I am Asriel Dreemurr

is the panel still on? And are you still accepting new ppl
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 04:15:12 pm by WolfSdc »