Author Topic: Ticket Registration Help?? -nevermind-  (Read 3965 times)

Offline PandaPanda

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
Ticket Registration Help?? -nevermind-
« on: January 30, 2016, 07:46:47 pm »
So my friend and are splitting up costs. I'm buying the room and she's buying the badges. She bought mine with my email. She said I'd get a "confirmation" email, but never did. Is the email important, or will the information still register?

I just want to make sure before it gets too late~ ^^
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 12:22:05 pm by PandaPanda »
2016:
Day 0: Panda kigirumi
Day 1: Konan am, school girl am
Day 2: Lolita
Day 3: Panda kigirumi or normal clothes

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Ticket Registration Help??
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 12:17:59 pm »
How long ago was this? Was it the same day that you typed this up? (as in, did you just wait a few minutes for it to show up, then write this?)
I've had a few times where a con didn't send it right away. If she gave them your email but only as the person the badge is for, then you will only be receiving the "here's your proof" email. Which I've had that take some time. I remember sakuracon once it took like 4 months to get it. I think it has to do with something like processing so many at once and a staff member is the one sending those emails..So it's going on a list and your name get's added once they are paid for, then yours gets sent to you once they get to it.

Idk how this con works though, but it sounds like it could be that.

Offline PandaPanda

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 12:21:36 pm »
Ah no, it was on January 23rd. :/
4 MONTHS?!! Holy ****...Well that does make sense ^^

I was worried it hadn't got through, cause the other 2 years I've always gotten it right away.
But my friend just now told me she must've messed up on the email. But she got the receipt so it must've gone though C:
2016:
Day 0: Panda kigirumi
Day 1: Konan am, school girl am
Day 2: Lolita
Day 3: Panda kigirumi or normal clothes

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 02:18:47 pm »
Ah no, it was on January 23rd. :/
4 MONTHS?!! Holy ****...Well that does make sense ^^

I was worried it hadn't got through, cause the other 2 years I've always gotten it right away.
But my friend just now told me she must've messed up on the email. But she got the receipt so it must've gone though C:

Ah that's good to hear then. Yea it doesn't matter what email it goes to as long as your legal information like your name and address where used to order yours.

And yes, 4 months..That was I think 2014 Sakuracon..They use to take forever to get theirs sent out. This is because there are people who's job it is to see that the orders came in, and to send an email with the confirmation and they use to use barcodes that you HAD to print and bring in.

Offline opalhawk

• Cabbit
Re: Ticket Registration Help?? -nevermind-
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 01:56:28 pm »
Hi there!

Our registration information is actually real-time, once the purchase is entered.  You should've received an email within a couple of minutes.  If it was purchased at an event, we usually get it entered one or two months after date of purchase.  If you want to follow up on this, please contact registration@kumoricon.org, we have the ability to check on your order and resend your confirmation email.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Ticket Registration Help?? -nevermind-
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 06:57:31 pm »
Hi there!

Our registration information is actually real-time, once the purchase is entered.  You should've received an email within a couple of minutes.  If it was purchased at an event, we usually get it entered one or two months after date of purchase.  If you want to follow up on this, please contact registration@kumoricon.org, we have the ability to check on your order and resend your confirmation email.

That's good to know. Thank you for clearing that up. The only reason I said what I did was because that's how it was done at Sakuracon (I read on their old forums before they took them down where someone asked this same thing there, and a staff member said what I mentioned above about it being done that way)