Author Topic: Panel ideas (looking opinions, ideas & cosplayers)  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Panel ideas (looking opinions, ideas & cosplayers)
« on: February 11, 2016, 11:53:30 pm »
Hello everyone, I've always wanted to be part of a panel, but I can't do it alone..I was part of the Kingdom Hearts panel in 2014, but that was only because my friends asked last minute (if you were there, I was the Sora with the Ultima Weapon Keyblade).
I'd like to stick to video games for what to have this about..

Anyway, the only series I know anything enough about are your typical Nintendo (Mario and Zelda), Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Kingdom Hearts.
Here are the characters I either already cosplay, or plan to cosplay ["-"means already, "*"means planning):
-Sora (so far I have KH2, but might have KH3 for this con)
-IF (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
*Linkle (Hyrule Warriors Legends, which hasn't come out at the time of this post)
*Zelda (Twilight Princess or Link To The Past are the designs I like best)
*Link (Ocarina Of Time, andi WILL have an Ocarina for this cosplay that I will be playing)
*Princess Peach (Haven't decided on version, most likely the typical one, maybe Fire Peach..)

Here are some ideas I had for panels I wanted to maybe do:
-Character Q&A (where we would be from a certain series and answer questions in character)
-Info Panel (where we would be from a certain series and talk about series specific news and stuff, and maybe have a game at the end to give out prizes or something, as well as talking about new things to come from the series)
-Hang Out Panel (where we would be in character from a series or from a company (like all Kingdom Hearts, or all Nintendo in general. Have some fun games and just chill)

That's all I got so far really..Idk what kind of interest there is..
Thanks for reading.