Author Topic: Lost silver DS.  (Read 2836 times)

Offline GreenRanger_senpai

• Oni
Lost silver DS.
« on: September 09, 2015, 08:37:35 pm »
Hello I am hoping the con staff sees this. I have sent emails to con ops. And called the hilton itself. Who do I get a hold of. So I may get my silver DS plus a portable phone charger back
 It was found and turned into the con losf and found. I was the green ranger cosplayer. as I post I still im portland for the next 3 days before I have fly ba k to ohio. Thete arevpair of games in that DS one of them. Beimg devil suriver 2. That is my friends. I hole the con staff sees thilis post ca gety ds back. The hilton I havr already called and said its not in thete lost and found.

Offline Valkyrie542

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
Re: Lost silver DS.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 02:14:23 am »
You could try sending an e-mail to operations@kumoricon.org, and see if they can help!

If that particular branch of Kumoricon can't help, they might be able to direct you to someone who works in the Lost & Found.

You need to tell them exactly what kind of DS it is (you said silver, but are there any stickers or scratches on it?), and ALL the games that you have also lost - besides Devil Survivor, just in case.

If you're unable to get the DS back before you go home to Ohio, you should give staff your mailing address so they can send the stuff to you.
-Kumoricon Cosplays-

Coming Soon!!

Message me if you're doing similar cosplays and want to meet for photos!

Offline GreenRanger_senpai

• Oni
Re: Lost silver DS.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 08:20:40 am »
Well yes I did. A pair of emails have already been sent to them I justvhopecthey get back to me about it soon. I didn't even know it was missing until after the con was over. Thank goodness someone turned it and the cell charger into the lost and found. On the 2nd floor of the convention center and posted it on Facebook page. Yeah it was a silver normal DS with a black and purple sticker on the time of a Japanese band. It had ninja stars on it. It had 2 games in it. Tales of pantashia for the gba and shin megami tension devil survivor 2 for the DS. Because it's been found. I'm not worried. I just need know how get it back before I leave for my home in ohio.