News > Forum Announcements Archives

Ask the Moderators

(1/5) > >>

EcchiSpice:
So maybe you are wondering why we moderators do things the way we do - why the Avatars have to be a certain size, why the posts need to have content, etc. A lot of this stuff is technical, as in the process of moderation requires certain things to happen. Some of it is political, like making sure the content is all ages. And some things are just, to put it bluntly, annoying to us and other posters (like bumping, or thread resurrection, without additional input).

If you would like to know some of the technical details of moderation, how the forums actually work, what some of the terms mean (as we are not all fluent in forum) or what ever, post here and ask. We'll do our best to answer your questions.

Dustin:
Not really a question, more of a suggestion.

I think this should be stickied, so first timers can easily see it at the top of the page. :D

EcchiSpice:
We are stickied.

Everyone should also view the Code of Conduct, which should be up by Wednesday. It is already written, just needs to be uploaded. It will be cool.
(You'll see what I mean, soon :) )

guspasho:
No questions? Everybody's clear?

RemSaverem:
ok so. i go to sign in. this has happened the past half dozen times in a row or more. i put in my login and password. and what happens is that it does not log me in. or rather it lists me as logged in, at the bottom of the page, where it lists who's online; but my computer i'm using at the moment is not logged in and i can't access messages or staff sections or anything. then i try a second time and i manage to log in, but can't use the view posts since last login function, because it says no posts meet your criteria, because as far as it knows, i was already logged in......aaaaaargh!

on a previous (non-anime) forum where this happened, someone had told me it was because i was not checking the box to log in automatically each visit. something about cookies. so i tried tonight with checking that box, and that didn't prevent the problem.
aaaaargh!

that view posts since last login function saves me so much time.....please help fix things so that i can log in right the first time and use that function!

thanks,
seriously computer-skill-deficient rem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version