Author Topic: I have a space in my room  (Read 2398 times)

Offline pratchettgaiman

• Oni
I have a space in my room
« on: August 24, 2015, 06:43:19 pm »
So I got  a room at the Red Lion Inn just across the river from the con (not the Red Lion Inn where the con is taking place) and my room has an extra bed. I'd like to defray some of the costs of my hotel room, so I was wanting someone to go halfsies with me. I got the room from Friday until Monday (when I would be checking out) and your half of the cost would be $170 for the whole thing (If you were wanting to stay less days at the hotel it would be half of the cost for how many days you would be staying at $99 a day + half of the tax and other costs). I'd appreciate it if I could be paid (in cash, check, or Venmo if you have that) before the con or before you get into the room. Alternatively we could see if we could split the cost of the thing between our credit cards (I've already paid, but we can see if the Red Lion would be up for that).

The hotel is literally right across the river from the con, you just have to walk across the bridge (or drive across if you bring a car) and you'll be right there. I believe it has all the traditional amenities (including wifi).

As for me, I'm a 28 year old male who generally keeps to myself. I'm perfectly fine with either hanging out together or only interacting to get you a key or whatever--I tend towards being an introvert and keeping to myself, but I'm definitely not against making new friends!

Please respond to this post, or email me at davidlev@comcast.net or phone me at 541-740-8740.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:28:53 pm by pratchettgaiman »

Offline pratchettgaiman

• Oni
Re: I have a space in my room
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 10:08:20 am »
As an update, the cost of the room might go down a bit as my parents have said they'd be willing to help out with the cost a bit as a birthday present to me. I'll talk to whoever takes me up on my offer about that when they contact me

Offline yurihime007

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 08:49:43 pm »
Are you still looking for a roommate?

Offline pratchettgaiman

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 11:43:27 am »
I do still have the space available. If you could email davidlev@comcast.net with 1) your name and age 2)where you're coming from 3) how you're wanting to pay for your half 4) if you're planning to stay all three nights (fri, sat, sun) and 5) any special needs on your part it'd be appreciated. Thanks!

David