Author Topic: Sailor jupiter cosplay XXXL/mens medium  (Read 3822 times)

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
Sailor jupiter cosplay XXXL/mens medium
« on: August 22, 2015, 08:33:10 pm »
Hi! I'm dennis and i'm rly in need of some money and i only intended this for a halloween costume, unfortunately that means theres a couple small fake blood stains but i haven't really tried to get them out other than with a tide stick (which didnt rly help OTL) also a small spot at the bottom of the dress +  hands of gloves are a little dirty on the palms.
The wig is really nice, not tangled or damaged in any way, the ponytail clips in to so its super convienient

I'm only charging 35$ for the dress
30$ for the wig
Oe 60$ if you want to get them together

:) you can respond on this thred, pm me or email me at dennis.stri@gmail.com i you're interested. I'll post a link to a picture on this thred

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
Re: Sailor jupiter cosplay XXXL/mens medium
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 08:36:21 pm »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 11:30:48 pm »
Do you happen to know what measurements this will fit?
I know you said what size, but I like to make sure of measurements before buying anything off anyone.

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 08:27:07 am »
My chest is about 47-50 inches at its bigger point but the fabric is stretch and should fit a few inches bigger. I dont have my exact mesurements though OTL
I'm a little over 6 ft though and it just like barely covers my butt all the way, if tha gives an idea of length ><

The only parts that are a little tight are the sleeve holes and the glooves, but that's never really caused me irritation. You can try it on before i sell it to u if u want n.n

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 06:21:22 pm »
My chest is about 47-50 inches at its bigger point but the fabric is stretch and should fit a few inches bigger. I dont have my exact mesurements though OTL
I'm a little over 6 ft though and it just like barely covers my butt all the way, if tha gives an idea of length ><

The only parts that are a little tight are the sleeve holes and the glooves, but that's never really caused me irritation. You can try it on before i sell it to u if u want n.n

Would you be able to bring it to con and bring it up to my hotel room on, say, day 0 to see if it fits?

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 07:53:33 pm »
My friend was able to get my measurements i'm 19-20" in the armpit, 38" tummy, 40" chest.
Ahh that sounds rly stressful for me, it'd be better if we could meetup before con.  u/v/u

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 01:43:14 pm »
My friend was able to get my measurements i'm 19-20" in the armpit, 38" tummy, 40" chest.
Ahh that sounds rly stressful for me, it'd be better if we could meetup before con.  u/v/u

Oh it's good you ended up getting those. That would actually be too small. Thank you though