Author Topic: OHSHC Panel Tamaki needed  (Read 4094 times)

Offline CosplayJump

• Cabbit
OHSHC Panel Tamaki needed
« on: August 20, 2015, 12:05:15 pm »
Hello! In running a panel for OHSHC and need one more person. We need a Tamaki, if you'd like to join, feel free to comment and include some information:

Name, cosplay picture(if you want), comfort level with others(we will be doing truth or dare), and anything else.

Thanks! Feel free to ask questions.

TAMAKI HAS BEEN FOUND
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 04:35:47 pm by CosplayJump »

Offline AngelsEyes

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
Re: OHSHC Panel
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 12:53:56 pm »
I'm curious when this panel is taking place. I host another panel and I don't want to overlap the two.

Offline CosplayJump

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 01:00:31 pm »
Unless it's been moved, it's Sunday from 11:30-1:00, I haven't gotten the finalized schedule.

Offline AngelsEyes

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 01:08:59 pm »
Okay, that works in my favor. My name is Jessica, I would like to cosplay as Haruhi for the panel, and I'm comfortable with just about anything. I will address that I am 5'7" and I'm on the heavy side (not too heavy, but not slim either). If this is a deal breaker, I fully understand.

Offline CosplayJump

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 01:18:33 pm »
We just got a haruhi
, you wouldn't happen to be able to do tamaki, would you? And anyone can cosplay, I don't care about weight, race, sex, or anything.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:22:27 pm by CosplayJump »

Offline AngelsEyes

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 01:24:05 pm »
Unfortunately, I do not have the wig for Tamaki. Hope you find someone to cosplay as him soon =)

Offline CosplayJump

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 01:45:33 pm »
Alrighty, thanks though!

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
Re: OHSHC Panel Tamaki needed
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 07:44:26 pm »
Hey there! I've been cosplaying Tamaki for the past few years. If you were at the Honey/Mori panel last year, I was the shorter Tamaki who heavily relied on a Kyoya Cx I'd love to do this! I'm currently in NY for like 3 days, but when I get back I'd be happy to provide pictures!

Offline CosplayJump

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 09:00:34 pm »
Yay! That'd be fantastic! I'm not too worried about pictures to be honest. We'd be more then happy to have you

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 09:20:37 pm »
I was the partnering kyouya of citael and I can attest that she can rp tamaki REALLY REALLY well~~~!
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2015, 09:44:35 pm »
Eeekkk yay! ;u; also, thank you so much zenneth awh I try my best to be Tamaki. Btw, I'm comfortable with anything (although I'm 17, just to let you know) and I would love love to be a part of this panel and I'm super excited for this! You should totally friend me on fb (Emilie Langjahr) or send me an email at ghoulishgalore@gmail.com! ORRR even message me on this account!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:48:15 pm by Citael »

Offline CosplayJump

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2015, 01:08:01 pm »
I added you on FB, I'll also add you onto the Ouran group that we have so you can get introduced to everyone else. ^-^