Author Topic: Selling cosplays! Added figures and other merch!  (Read 5784 times)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Selling cosplays! Added figures and other merch!
« on: August 13, 2015, 12:02:35 pm »

So I'm looking to sell a few things and I can bring them to Kumoricon to nix shipping, otherwise I'll have to get your full address in PM to get an accurate shipping quote.

First up!

COSPLAYS

K-On! Yukata costumes for Yui, Ritsu, Mio (ON HOLD) and Mugi - $20 each or all for $70

Selling K-On! concert yukatas! Looking for $20 each or $70 for all of them together! This set includes Yui, Mio, Mugi, and Ritsu's yukatas and obis! They are a size small to medium, but they'd probably be safer on a size small. When we originally commissioned them, we didn't know to add some give to our measurements, so they were made kind of tight (we were M-L). We had to safety pin (and in Ritsu and Mio's case use a little hot glue) to get them closed.

They're all fully functional and the hot glue is on the under part so you can't see it on the outside. Please keep in mind that they do not have the fluff around the bottom edge because we were supposed to wear petticoats that made that effect. Additionally, Yui's yukata does not have the dots on it. You will need to purchase, cut out, and add on the additional dots ($2 discount on Yui's if purchased separately).

Pictures: http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/74921/cat/500

Kyle Katayanagi Genderbend Cosplay - Scott Pilgrim - $15

This is a costume for a genderbent version of Kyle Katayanagi. My friend had it commissioned and wore it once or twice before giving it to me to sell($15 OBO). It's approximately a size medium but it may also fit a medium-large. Probably 45 inches at the very most in the hips, 32 inches in the waist, but the chest is slightly open due to the design, so it could probably go from 36-40 inches? It has some small stains around the waist and one medium stain at the bottom, but they might come out with bleach.

Pictures: http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/71903/cat/500

Anne the Runaway - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - $20

Selling my Anne cosplay from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. This ad is for the overalls, pink shirt, and hat. I'd say this is a size large.I can throw in the shoes (size 8) for an extra $15.

Pictures: http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/74722/cat/500

Red School Shoes - $15

Got these used but they are like a womens size 9-9.5. Just trying to sell them so that I can get a new pair in my size. Let me know if you're interested, thanks!

Pictures: http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/74997/cat/500

FIGURES AND OTHER MERCH

Sailor Moon SS.H. Figuarts - $55
Ultimate Madoka 1/8th Scale Figure (top of box is a little bent) - $110
Voice Mascot Kyuubey Figure - $40
Madoka Nendo Petits - $8 each, $10 for Godoka
Uta no Prince-Sama Voice Mascots - $13 each or $70 for all
Iron Man Nendoroid - $35
Baymax POP! Vinyl Figure - $15

Grell Sutcliffe Pillow - $10
Naruto Gamecube games (some scratches) - $10 for both
Dragonaut: The Resonance (Complete Series) - $15
Seven of Seven: A Test of Love DVD (Vol. 2) - $5
Yumeria: Tossing and Turning - $7
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage 3DS game (Enchiridion Edition) (Includes everything but the stylus) - $20

Pictures of all items here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10205356822222822.1073741842.1316641591&type=1&l=dba5271618

I've also got some tangled/gluey wigs if anyone is interested in some project wigs they'd be about $5-10. I can bundle any of these things so let me know if you're interested and we can work out a deal! Paypal preferred, but can do cash on delivery with a $2 fee (just cuz I really need the money online so I can get a wig I need asap).
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 01:30:32 pm by Coconutty93 »

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Re: Selling cosplays!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 09:29:37 pm »
Check out my cosplays for sale! Got some super adorable K-ON! cosplay as well as a couple others!

Offline MayMagica

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 07:07:46 pm »
I'd love to buy Mio!
Kumoricon 2016:
Saturday: Umi Sonoda (cheerleader version)
Sunday: Kyoko Sakura (Halloween version)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 12:19:07 pm »

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Re: Selling cosplays! Added figures and other merch!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 12:34:30 pm »
Added figures and other merchandise!

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 01:39:22 pm »
ADDED A BUNCH OF NEW STUFF!

Check out the prices and descriptions in the pictures! :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10205356822222822.1073741842.1316641591&type=1&l=dba5271618

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 01:55:47 pm »
The $8 Sailor Moon toy near the bottom of the page in that link..Can I see a better picture? It looks like Silor Venus, and if so I want it.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 02:20:11 pm »
The $8 Sailor Moon toy near the bottom of the page in that link..Can I see a better picture? It looks like Silor Venus, and if so I want it.

I'm afraid it's Sailor Moon, not Venus. Sorry. D,=

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 04:32:32 pm »

Oh I'm sorry, I might still want it. What I meant by that was if it was Venus, I would have bought it regardless. Could I still see what it looks like from a front view? And had it ever been opened?

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 10:50:22 pm »

Oh I'm sorry, I might still want it. What I meant by that was if it was Venus, I would have bought it regardless. Could I still see what it looks like from a front view? And had it ever been opened?

Oh, of course! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205392771241525&l=bcde7fbaef

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 11:18:08 am »
ADDED FMA MANGA.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 01:42:30 pm »

Oh, of course! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205392771241525&l=bcde7fbaef

OH OMG YES PLEASE I'LL TAKE THAT!!
I have all of the Outer Senshi ones actually. I was planning on putting my uboxing video for them up after con, I can add this to the video!!
Can you be at the Chibi room at 3pm thursday? I am doing a cosplayer interview with an attendee at that time, so after that I can just pay you and get it.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 11:02:54 pm »

OH OMG YES PLEASE I'LL TAKE THAT!!
I have all of the Outer Senshi ones actually. I was planning on putting my uboxing video for them up after con, I can add this to the video!!
Can you be at the Chibi room at 3pm thursday? I am doing a cosplayer interview with an attendee at that time, so after that I can just pay you and get it.

I'll actually be staffing registration at 3pm. Any chance you can meet me there or we can meet up before that?

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 10:21:45 am »
I will be getting my badge at around 6pm. If possible and you bring it to reg I can just step aside and buy it off you. Idk how much the other staff will like that though.