Author Topic: Cosplayer Interviews  (Read 15542 times)

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
Re: Cosplayer Interviews
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2015, 07:04:43 pm »
Michi-chan it should take about an hour to get your badge but it could also be up to two hours if you get there right at two.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:05:02 pm by riku-chan »
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2015, 07:44:34 pm »
I don't know about at that time. I usually get my badge around 6ish when the lines are not as busy..Getting it at that time, it takes about 15 minutes..30 tops.

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2015, 01:40:36 am »
I get to get mine right when I get to the con but thats cause I'm staff.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2015, 10:33:14 am »
Mmk so I'm gonna update the top thread, but i'll say it here too, with my day zero "schedule". I'm decideing to get my badge after the interview with Michi-chan. That gives me the rest of the day to do more video and interviews. I DO need some time to also take footage video so I can't do only interviews..

3-3:30pm: Riku-chan Interview
3:30-4pm: Michi-chan Interview
4-4:30pm: Getting my badge
Any time after that, I will be free

Offline QuarianQueen

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2015, 12:21:12 pm »
QuarianQueen, alright, then yea if you see me, feel free to come introduce yourself.
Also..IS that Kotori I spy in that profile picture....lol Sorry..I LOVE Love Live. I'm a Maki person myself..

It is!! I'll be cosplaying her on Day 1 c:

Lol yea I know it is her I love the series. I'm pretty good at the game too. But I'll have to find you day one. I want pics at least. Also, wanna be in my cmv? What better for music than an anime about it

I'd love to! We can set up a time to meet on Day 1 if you'd like? I'm pretty much free all day.
Friday: Naruto
Saturday: Kotori Minami (maid) or Naruto again

Offline snafu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2015, 04:48:31 pm »
Depending on demands on my time Day 0, I might be able to help you out with this too.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2015, 06:27:31 pm »
QuarianQueen, Well I don't know my schedule for day one yet (I haven't looked at the schedule to see what's happening with events that I wanna go to). I can edit this (or reply if you happen to reply to this first) about my schedule for then. But I AM holding 2 photoshoots that day. Kingdom Hearts at 1pm and Square at 8pm I should be able to do one right around those. Like in past years both shoots fall short on time because they aren't as popular anymore, so I might have time after.

Snafu, By help, what are you talkin here? Like help as in help with footage by me interviewing you? or help as in literally help me so it's not just me doing everything? If the first one, if you have a time in mind you can tell me, or if you don't know, you can just text me that day since you have my number. If the second one, I would love some help.

Offline Michi-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2015, 05:24:52 pm »
Thanks for the info!
So...I'll either get there before 2pm, or get it after the interview :)
Kumoricon 2015:
Sailor Venus
....and...
TBA