Author Topic: Kumoricon 2015: Neon Genesis Evangelion Gatherings/Photoshoots 1.0 and 2.0  (Read 2650 times)

Offline EvaUnit

• Oni
For any Evangelion cosplayers, fans and photographers, here is the information for the two Kumoricon 2015 Evangelion gatherings/photoshoots!

There will be 2 gatherings/photoshoots.

Gathering #1:

Name: Kumoricon 2015 Neon Genesis Evangelion gathering/photoshoot 1.0

Day: Sunday September 6, 2015 (Day 3)

Time: 6pm

FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1462748804050448/

Gathering #2:

Name: Kumoricon 2015 Neon Genesis Evangelion gathering/photoshoot 2.0

Day: Monday September 7, 2015 (Day 4)

Time: 1:30pm

FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1476512072670825/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 03:07:14 pm by EvaUnit »

Offline asuknight

• Oni
Are there possibly going to be gatherings on days 2 and 4 as well? On Saturday/day two theres a good chance I'll be school Asuka, and Monday/day four I'm definitely being Shinji with a friend as Kaworu, and we might have a Rei and Asuka with us as well. Unfortunately none of my friends nor I are doing NGE on days 1 or 3 so I thought I'd ask.

Offline EvaUnit

• Oni
Yay more Eva cosplayers! :)

Ok if we can get a group for Monday, I can move Friday's shoot to Monday at 1:30pm. A Shinji/Kaworu/Rei/Asuka for Monday would be awesome! If we get a full lineup like that, I can bring out my Toji school boy/track suit cosplay :)

Saturday won't work out well because of other cosplay plans and other gatherings.

So it now looks like Day 3 and Day 4 will be the Eva gathering days. I'll update the meeting data and notify the gathering moderator to update the days and times. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 02:57:50 am by EvaUnit »

Offline asuknight

• Oni
That sounds great! Monday will work- it turns out I can't do Saturday anymore anyway. I talked to my Kaworu and we'll come for sure. Other than Rei and Asuka we might have a Misato with us too! So I'll be bringing anywhere from 2-5 people with me including myself.

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
When I get a chance to or get shinjis fathers jacket made ill be cosplaying as him .

Offline EvaUnit

• Oni
Updates to the FB event page and the post have been made :) Changes sent to the gathering moderator for Kumoricon also.

Sounds good for Monday! :)

Hope we can also find a Mari, Hikari and a Kensuke to complete out the school kids for Monday. I can be school boy/track suit Toji for that day. I might wear his plugsuit or Shinji's plugsuit for the Sunday Eva gathering.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:48:43 pm by EvaUnit »

Offline EvaUnit

• Oni
When I get a chance to or get shinjis fathers jacket made ill be cosplaying as him .

That would be great to have a Gendo at one of the gatherings also! :)  Good luck with the cosplay! :)