Author Topic: Answered, thanks!  (Read 4311 times)

Offline MayMagica

• Cabbit
Answered, thanks!
« on: August 15, 2015, 02:43:04 pm »
So, this is my first time seriously going to K-con (last year I came for one day and was totally confused and jaded by everything). I hate big lines, so I want to get my badge on day 0.  Where should I go to pick it up? Where I signed in last year or somewhere different? Also, during what time can I pick it up? I live in Portland and I'm not in a hotel, so I don't want to waste 40+ minutes driving just to find that I missed it.

If any one could help me out, it'd be great!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 05:50:24 pm by MayMagica »
Kumoricon 2016:
Saturday: Umi Sonoda (cheerleader version)
Sunday: Kyoko Sakura (Halloween version)

Offline Atlis01

• Cabbit
Re: Day 0 Question
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 05:41:00 pm »
If you pre-registered, day 0 badge pickup is in the parking garage at the hilton, I believe pickup starts somewhere around noon and runs until 6. I hope this helps.

Offline MayMagica

• Cabbit
Re: Day 0 Question
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 05:48:08 pm »
If you pre-registered, day 0 badge pickup is in the parking garage at the hilton, I believe pickup starts somewhere around noon and runs until 6. I hope this helps.

Thanks so much!
Kumoricon 2016:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Answered, thanks!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 07:02:12 pm »
Just so you're aware, Idk if you realized this or not, but what was meant by that was that you have to have already pre reged. If you didn't register online already, then you can't get a badge on day 0. Just wanna make sure you understand that part. If you didn't pre register on the site, then you can't get a badge until friday morning..And waiting in line is just a part of cn. Almost any event in the con you will wait that or longer.

Offline MayMagica

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 07:44:39 pm »
Just so you're aware, Idk if you realized this or not, but what was meant by that was that you have to have already pre reged. If you didn't register online already, then you can't get a badge on day 0. Just wanna make sure you understand that part. If you didn't pre register on the site, then you can't get a badge until friday morning..And waiting in line is just a part of cn. Almost any event in the con you will wait that or longer.

Yeah, I preregistered in April, so I should just be able to pick it up. I get that they'll be lines everywhere, I just like to minimize time spent in a line.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 06:15:51 pm by MayMagica »
Kumoricon 2016:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 08:46:14 pm »

Yeah, I preregistered in April, so I should just be able to pick it up.

Alright thats good then lol Just wanted to clear that up since that specifically wasn't addressed.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 11:03:12 pm »
Also, they just announced pre-reg for Day Zero is 2pm until 9pm.  Hope that helps some too.

Offline MayMagica

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 11:09:57 pm »
Also, they just announced pre-reg for Day Zero is 2pm until 9pm.  Hope that helps some too.
Thanks, that really helps!
Kumoricon 2016: