Author Topic: Fluttershy,Nanami Cosplay, and Kigu for sale! (Bleach merch and other junk too!)  (Read 3775 times)

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
I'm looking to clean out the closet a little bit so I've decided to sell some of my cosplays I've worn a lot just because I've grown bored of them a little but and could use the dough to fund other upcoming cosplays!

All prices are negotiable-- especially for those who are having money troubles of any sort. All listed prices do not include shipping. But shipping would be excluded if you wanted to meet at Kumoricon to pick up your items in any case or meet up before Kumoricon as well. :D

Fluttershy cosplay - $75
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
(includes wig, flower crown, shorts, sweater, wings, ears,6 butterfly makeshift clips and the tights should the buyer want them. The tights are a little messy on the feet.): My size is 34-28-34 or something of the sort. But the sweater is very giving and I think the bust could go up to 40 in. max and the hips can go to 44 in. The sweater goes down around 30 in from the turtle neck with no stretch. However the shorts are a medium in american sizes(However I'm willing to sell the cosplay without the shorts, and take off 10$ along with that, they're only part of the cosplay to hide underneath the yarn should it show through in a stretch). I made the sweater myself and learned to knit to make it(so there's a few imperfections but I don't think they're very noticeable, I'll provide pictures should people ask.) but I like this cosplay a lot, it's pretty comfortable, and I've worn it a few times(probably to four conventions) so it definitely has some wear in the wig, but little else. The wig is heat resistant and was originally straight but was curled. I haven't curled it since then. The ears(made of polymer clay), wings(craft foam that was curled), and butterfly clips are all detachable; ears are like brooch pins to the wig, wings are attached to the sweater by snaps(so you could remove them if you wanted!), and butterfly clips are via wire hug to hair. Does not come with my bunny plush.

Chiaki Nanami(Super Dangan Ronpa SDR2) Cosplay -$65
[x][x][x][x][x]
Comes with pink shoes(I think they're meant to be around 9 in womens, but really specifically they say 40 in them.), Backpack, socks, skirt, jacket, hairclip, and undershirt with pink ribbon to make the bow(and extra jacket fabric and extra hairclip should I be able to find it?). My size is 34-27-34, the skirt waistband is around 26, but the button up and jacket are pretty loose. The shoes show wear in both the heel sinking down a little, and a black streak or two, but I don't think they're too noticeable. I painted the emblem myself and it shows a little crack, but not noticeable from afar. The backpack is brought and it's in great shape, skirt is good condition but needs an ironing. Shirt is in good condition, it's a white button up shirt that I modified to have a navy stripe by the buttons. Wig is in great condition, and although I've worn this a bit I wouldn't be able to notice, and the curls in the back still stick up just perfectly. I cut the bangs to suit me better I think? I never wear/worn the jacket with hood up, but I added ears and a face to it myself. The best hairclip or the one I usually wear with Nanami has the top two pixels missing on it now I think, but I have a replacement one that I'll include should I be able to find it. I will include the extra jacket that has a hole in it should the buyer want to make more changes and needs more fabric of it. I brought it to make sure I got the extra fabric I needed for modifying the hood right. If you buy this I'll include my original blue ds for only $5! I'll take more solo pictures if people are interested and or if you ask to see something specific with it. I'll also go over the bias tape on the jacket before I give it to people, I need to seal the edges of them because before I just did the center of them :P
[x]

Light Blue wig- SOLD
[x][x]
Great condition. From Animestuffstore some years ago. Worn once for an evening. Bangs not cut at all.

Platinum Blonde Wig -5$
[x][x][x]
One of my first wigs which I cut the bangs badly because I didn't know that you cut them while on your own head. I'm sure someone might be able to salvage it? Never worn. From wigland in Portland.

Blue Original Nintendo DS SOLD
in good condition, comes with power adapter. Battery of the DS dies quickly and I used to play it with always having it plugged in the charge, but it seems to have recovered a bit? If you buy the original Blue DS I'll include Devil Survivor for 5$.
[x]

Bleach Ichigo mini figures -8$ together[x]The mini figures are directly from Japan! Never taken out of their package

Devil Survivor for DS -SOLD
[x]

Kodoma no omacha or Kodacha OST CD - SOLD
Case is cracked a bit and the top cover comes off should you lift it but CD is just fine. and manuel is in good condition.

Pink Sweater - $20
[x]
Never worn, selling for what I brought it for. Would be great for a Mirai from beyond the boundary / Kyoukai no Kanata or for school uniform Nico form love live?? It's a size small.

Pink dress - SOLD
[x]
Worn once I think? It's from goodwill and doesn't fit my shoulder right anyways. Has a light petticoat underneath(have pic if wanted to see.)

Gray and black Houndstooth fabric - $8 for all pieces
[x][x]
Remnants from my persona skirt making but the fabric is accurate so I figure someone might want it to make their own skirt from Persona 4. The measurements of the pieces 28 x 19, 27.5 x 53, 28 x 8.5, 6 x 58 all in inches. The fabric is a little heavy and it frays like a jerk, but it looks accurte, I believe it is cotton. (The skirt is not for sale. It just show how my own turned out.)

Purple Pokemon mini w/ Zanni cards - SOLD
[x][x]
Comes with fully charged battery, the battery cover is missing.

Bleach glove - $6
[x]
has some wear

Bleach Rukia iron ons - $5 each
[x]

Monomi(Super Dangan Ronpa 2 / SDR2) Kigurumi - $60
[x][x]
I also am willing to sell my Monomi Kigurumi I made!  It's cute and comfy and custom made by myself and it's size about a one size fits most because it's a pattern based on a normal Kigurumi. x3 I've fallen out of Dangan Ronpa a bit and have two other Kigurumis that I like to wear more so I feel bad that it's just been sitting around in my closet so it might be better to sell it to for more funds and give it to someone who would like it. It does not have pockets, and I need to fix one side of the snaps because I made them meet wrong, but I will make sure to do that, and will especially do that right away if I find a buyer. Unlike the official ones it's just pink and white, no diaper thingie and I never got around to making a tail for it. I might include extra pink fleece I have should the buyer want it.

Purple Hamster Kigurumi - $50
I need to get this one back from a friend of mine, but last time I had it I think it had one small stain on it but it's not too noticeable. I got this one quite some years ago, and it has big ol' pockets in it. Very comfy.

I'd be willing to cut down some money on stuff or trade for some of this stuff for a hoop skirt in trade!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 08:50:16 pm by 7bijou7 »
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
are you going to be at kumoricon this year? If so I can meet you there and buy Devil Survivor off of you. I'd rather do it at con becasue, nothing personal, but I never buy used games online..I test them out before buying them, so I'd rather put it in my ds and make sure before committing. If this is something you can do, that'd be awesome.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
are you going to be at kumoricon this year? If so I can meet you there and buy Devil Survivor off of you. I'd rather do it at con becasue, nothing personal, but I never buy used games online..I test them out before buying them, so I'd rather put it in my ds and make sure before committing. If this is something you can do, that'd be awesome.
I am going to Kumoricon this year, and I'd be totally up for letting you buy it off of me there, and I totally understand wanting to try it out before buying it, no worries! :) Would you like me to have it claimed for you in my opening post and we can maybe message phone numbers or something so at con I can find a time to give it to you?
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time