Author Topic: One spot open in Red Lion room  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
One spot open in Red Lion room
« on: July 03, 2015, 05:35:15 pm »
Hello, we have one spot opened in our room in the Red Lion hotel.
Some rules before I get into information becasue if you are not ok with these rules, no use in asking to stay right? lol
1. Please no smoking in the room. There is an outside area (outside the sliding glass door) which you can smoke there, but no drugs, meaning no weed either. I don't care if it's legal, i don't want it around.
2. If you drink, please be careful coming in the room. If you are wasted out of your mind and knocking into stuff or waking people up in the middle of the night, you will be kicked out without reimbursement. If you don't like it, there's a solution..Don't do it in the first place.
3. If you are not ok with trans folks, or crossdressing/crossplaying or anything of the sort, please do not bother with this room. You will not be welcome.
4. I require the full payment for the room at least a week in advanced. This is becasue every single time I've done the whole "getting the money at con", I've been ripped off and no one has fully paid me this way. I refuse to have it happen again so this is required.

Now onto info:
-Red Lion (obviously lol) which is one of the hotels the con takes place in.
-$111 per person
-Thursday check in - Monday check out
-Check out is noon. If you are later than that I get fined. I will not have that crap happen.

Feel free to message me on here if you are interested. I can give you the info on the others in the room if you want. Other than me, it's 2 guys. Myself and my friend have been to quite a bit of cons so far (this being my 10th con and his 12 or 13th or so)

Offline Norhuu

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 03:39:18 am »
If this is still available Ill snatch the room up!

Offline Kalain-san

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 08:59:52 pm »
I'm looking for a room for two right now if that's doable (if someone dropped out sort of thing.)

I'm 28, male, on Staff even! I just didn't book my room in time so...derp. Friend is 25, also male and would be his first K-con, though has been to Sak before.

Let me know if something can be worked out.
Even if I knew...I still wouldn't tell you.