Author Topic: Ride from Seattle area, to and from Kumoricon 2015  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Ride from Seattle area, to and from Kumoricon 2015
« on: June 24, 2015, 08:34:36 pm »
Sadly, I have no ride this year it would seem, and am in need of help. I am willing to pay gas there and back, and I will only have one prop, and likely 4 or so luggages (2 larger ones and 2 small ones, one small is a roller with a long retract handle, the other is a backpack or duffle depending on what I have). There is the chance that I might have one more too. I also bring 2 or 3 tote bags with food and drinks for the weekend. So what I'm saying is if you don't have that kind of room in the vehicle, then I don't wanna waste your time here.

I also have a friend who, if you are also willing to give a ride to (he lives about a 2 min drive from my house, and will be picking him up and dropping him off at my house if he comes with for the rides) and from, will also gladly pay his gas share. I also understand how early leaving is for a con, and will be ready before 9am. If there's room for him as well, he will also be ready in time.

I have a hotel reserved for check in on thursday day 0 of con, so I must be there that day. So if you are not leaving thursday, then it won't work for me.

I know there aren't many people this far from con on this forum (most of you seem to be from Oregon so that really don't help lol) but I thought I'd try

Also, I don't live in Seattle, I live in a city called Auburn, about 45 minutes closer to kumoricon lol (south of Seattle.)