Author Topic: Nintendo 2015  (Read 29790 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Nintendo 2015
« on: June 05, 2015, 08:44:29 pm »
NINTENDO 2015

Hosts:
Sailor-Jeimi
Abe

Time: 3pm
Day: Saturday
Location: Clock Tower (Might change if we get some professional photographers hired)

----------------------------------
----------------------------------
This is the thread for any and all Nintendo cosplayers. Any game. At all. Mario? Zelda? Kirby? Pokemon? Yes Yes Yes..Oh, and YES!!
I'll be Fire Peach (Princess Peach from Mario, but Fire version, so ponytail and white and red dress, and maybe a fireball prop).
I don't really have much else to say here so..post away..

Photos:
https://www.facebook.com/jei.jei.399/media_set?set=a.1608645242732676.1073741832.100007616467532&type=3
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 09:12:52 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline snafu

• Sailor Scout
Re: Nintendo 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 10:22:03 am »
I'll see what I can do about getting music from the Smash Bros soundtrack, if that helps.  Don't have any good speakers that aren't way too bulky to be useful though.  Depending on what kind of player we wanted for it I can put it on an MP3 player or just burn a CD.

As for time, I'd prefer not just at noon or one because if it's going to be "warm" (i.e. hot) people are gonna overheat like nobody's business.  At least depending on the costume -  I know this may well be the case for me.

Anyways I'm doing Palutena, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that (this is Bombadillo from CosCom).

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 12:14:29 pm »
I'll see what I can do about getting music from the Smash Bros soundtrack, if that helps.  Don't have any good speakers that aren't way too bulky to be useful though.  Depending on what kind of player we wanted for it I can put it on an MP3 player or just burn a CD.

As for time, I'd prefer not just at noon or one because if it's going to be "warm" (i.e. hot) people are gonna overheat like nobody's business.  At least depending on the costume -  I know this may well be the case for me.

Anyways I'm doing Palutena, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that (this is Bombadillo from CosCom).

Oh snap!! You got a new username? I didn't know that haha anyway Yea if you can that'd be nice. Like I told you on coscom, I'll likely have a speaker now that I am getting more money on my checks.

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 02:57:39 pm »
My husband has made a lot of Zelda and Nintendo remixes. Is there any way you could pull them off youtube? OR do you specifically need others to gather it for you?

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 11:12:41 pm »
My husband has made a lot of Zelda and Nintendo remixes. Is there any way you could pull them off youtube? OR do you specifically need others to gather it for you?

I more would prefer one person with a player of done kind (CD, mp3/4, iPod, etc.) with it all on one device, so there's no need to keep changing devices. And to answer the question, no I can't. I only have my mom's iPod and I don't know what I'm doing.. Lol

Offline snafu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 02:38:19 pm »
I have ways of pulling audio off youtube, if that helps.  Currently I'm organizing a playlist for the photo shoot, though it'll be taking a back seat to grad school work.  And actually this is my old username, I just remembered its password and decided to use it.  ;D

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 03:22:26 pm »

I have ways of pulling audio off youtube, if that helps.  Currently I'm organizing a playlist for the photo shoot, though it'll be taking a back seat to grad school work.  And actually this is my old username, I just remembered its password and decided to use it.  ;D

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
"I have my ways"
XD

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 04:37:51 pm »
Hey guys, I got a speaker!!
It's LOUD!! Like, I told Snafu already, it's STEREO-like in sound (and by that I mean stereo as the physical music playing stereo, not the stereo/mono kind). So you can imagine how useful this will be.
The music on the other hand, it looks like Snafu has that covered, but if someone else wants to do something, please do. I think nafu is only getting stuff from the Smash Bros soundtrack, which, while covering a lot, is not enough music to play over a time length of a shoot.

Alright, so..Time and day?
Saturday a good day for this?
It'd work best for me I think.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 04:38:54 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline Abe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 10:06:07 pm »
Saturday works for me :)
Just not sure what time would be best for everyone?
Idk if the afternoon would be best? That way is not so hot..but depends on what everyone thinks?
2019 cosplay

Offline Abe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 10:13:07 pm »
Hey guys, I got a speaker!!
It's LOUD!! Like, I told Snafu already, it's STEREO-like in sound (and by that I mean stereo as the physical music playing stereo, not the stereo/mono kind). So you can imagine how useful this will be.
The music on the other hand, it looks like Snafu has that covered, but if someone else wants to do something, please do. I think nafu is only getting stuff from the Smash Bros soundtrack, which, while covering a lot, is not enough music to play over a time length of a shoot.

Alright, so..Time and day?
Saturday a good day for this?
It'd work best for me I think.

That's awesome! Sailor-Jeimi
I'm sure the loud speaker is gonna make the photo shoot so much more fun! And epic! :D
2019 cosplay

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 10:07:20 pm »
Abe (didn't wanna quote sorry lol),
I think after noon should work. Most good times for photo shoots are NOT morning, becasue while some don't, some DO sleep later, so that means people may miss out, as well as not like "hey, let's go at noon". That's when it's the freaking hottest..Most people don't wanna scurry to a shoot if they can help it when it's the hottest and the sun is on EVERYTHING..I'm thinking maybe 3 or 4 pm would be best. I'll have my speaker on me ALL day becasue I'm gonna play music anyway with my friends becasue why not..So it doesn't matter about that.

As for me, while fire peach is still something I wanna do, my first Nintendo girl was Rosalina..I was originally going to cosplay her with my friends as Peach and Daisy. The hoop skirt I have will also work for her. I think it may even be EASIER!! and I mainly am thinking this becasue I saw the PERFECT fabric for her at the fabric store..It's so pretty..

Offline Abe

• Sailor Scout
Re: Nintendo 2015
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 02:20:32 pm »
Sailor-Jeimi

I think that time should work then 3 or 4
But depends on everyone. I'm good with it though :)

And alright cool! Should be fun with the music!
Can't wait!

So.. Your gonna cosplay Rosalina instead? That should be cool to see, if decide to cosplay her in the end :D
2019 cosplay

Offline Ashok

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 05:24:38 pm »
I could possibly do 3 or 4
Just gotta make sure the Fire Emblem gathering doesnt overlap or anything since I am going to be changing characters for it

Edit: 3 would most likely be the best time for me so then I can do Fire Emblem at 4:30 or 5 after it
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:53:14 pm by Ashok »

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2015, 12:42:04 am »
I'll MAY bring my Ravio from Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to this.  I was planning on doing Giffany from Gravity Falls on Saturday so we'll see.

Offline LinkThePrincess

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Legend of the Gathering Cosplay
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2015, 09:32:34 am »
My husband and I are going as Team Aqua and Magma Grunts, and Fem link and (maybe) Prince Zelda. Decide on your day and im sure youll see us there! Id coordinate with the smashbros, pokemon, and LoZ photoshoots! K con could have an official Nintendo day!
Kcon 2016 lineup:
Female Wirt - Over the Garden Wall
Female Dipper - Gravity Falls
Raven (with beast boy) - Teen Titans
Savior Flareon - Pokémon/ Sailor Moon crossover
Jessica and Rodger Rabbit - Who Framed Rodger Rabbit

Legend of the Gathering  Cosplay

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 11:30:33 am »
It sounds like 3pm could be a great time. I mean, all the FE people like mentioned above could just go straight to that afterwards. And I can probably hold the Pokemon shoot a few hours before hand too. and let them know they are all welcome to come.

Offline LinkThePrincess

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 12:10:05 pm »
It sounds like 3pm could be a great time. I mean, all the FE people like mentioned above could just go straight to that afterwards. And I can probably hold the Pokemon shoot a few hours before hand too. and let them know they are all welcome to come.
Sounds Great!!
Kcon 2016 lineup:

Offline LinkThePrincess

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 12:12:45 pm »
As for me, while fire peach is still something I wanna do,
Hey I'm Doing Fire Elsa a different day if you'd like to meet up!:)
Kcon 2016 lineup:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 12:34:43 pm »
Honestly I have no idea why that'd matter..They aren't characters who'd be in the same shoots or anything..
Elsa is Disney and Peach is Nintendo..
Plus, no I won't be doing Peach a different day anyway, sorry. Only for the shoot.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2015, 03:37:50 pm »
Gravity Falls people haven't responded so I'll most likely show up as Ravio to this shoot.

Offline snafu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 02:19:24 pm »
Update: The Palutena dress, belt with accessories, diadem and staff are all ready to go!  I'm now waiting on my wig, as well as trying to figure out what to do for the shield.

Offline LinkThePrincess

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2015, 09:58:02 am »
Honestly I have no idea why that'd matter..They aren't characters who'd be in the same shoots or anything..
Plus, no I won't be doing Peach a different day anyway, sorry. Only for the shoot.
I was saying this because we'd both be doing fire versions of princesses and I thought it would've cool to get a photo together if you were, but now nevermind. No need to be so criticizing.
Kcon 2016 lineup:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2015, 03:50:05 pm »
I was saying this because we'd both be doing fire versions of princesses and I thought it would've cool to get a photo together if you were, but now nevermind. No need to be so criticizing.

I'm sorry my confusion is such a problem for you. I'll be sure to not be confused with something you say in the future..
But no..Really? You're actually talking down to me becasue I didn't understand your point? Man..This forum is full of this isn't it. No wonder my friend said she hates this forum so much. I can't ask you why your reply, which didn't make sense, was what it was without people laying it into me? Jeeze. I asked why you said that becasue I was genuinely confused on why you said it..Thank you for reminding me why I hate the internet world.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 09:15:55 pm »
Pardon me for butting in but maybe this conversation would be more beneficial through PM at this point ?

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2015, 10:16:53 am »
Pardon me for butting in but maybe this conversation would be more beneficial through PM at this point ?

It's fine. It'd be nice if people would stop that crap, but whatever.

Anyway, I've added the friday shoots to the photoshoot thread, so we technically have first dibs on those spots since I asked first for them, so I wanna get the ball rolling on the others. Like this one. Anyone got a time slot in mind? Remember I have to also run RWBY and Pokemon too. And Pokemon could easily be a good hour after this so people don't have to worry about waiting too long to change or something..Like "Well, I don't wanna wear this Pokemon one all day, so having the 2 shoots close together means the sooner I can change" kinda thing.
I'm thinking a little later, maybe early evening. Like 4 or 5, them Pokemon at like 6 or 7? anyone apposed to that?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:18:52 am by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2015, 11:06:48 am »
But...you said Saturday?  Why did you choose Friday instead?  Friday throws everything off for me.  I keep trying to quote where you said Saturday but it's making the font TINY.

Maybe you got the days mixed up since you suggested Friday/Day 1 for the Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy/Square photoshoot?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:18:59 am by princess_of_zeal »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2015, 12:54:46 pm »
But...you said Saturday?  Why did you choose Friday instead?  Friday throws everything off for me.  I keep trying to quote where you said Saturday but it's making the font TINY.

Maybe you got the days mixed up since you suggested Friday/Day 1 for the Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy/Square photoshoot?

Oh no no, what I meant was that the shots I'm running Friday I've added to the photoshoot thread, do I think it'd be good to get this as well as the other Saturday ones added just like I did with the Friday shots. Sorry I confused you

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2015, 01:47:21 pm »
Thank goodness.   X_x. No worries.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2015, 04:46:22 pm »
Thank goodness.   X_x. No worries.

lol, yea I'm sorry. I didn't mean to confuse anyone haha
I'm gonna make sure it says like "Day: Saturday" On all the saturday ones.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2015, 06:08:53 pm »
Woo!   I'm just glad my cosplays are lining up pretty well.   I think my Gravity Falls (Giffany ) cosplay is the only one not  having a shoot done.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2015, 06:51:16 pm »
Woo!   I'm just glad my cosplays are lining up pretty well.   I think my Gravity Falls (Giffany ) cosplay is the only one not  having a shoot done.

Looks like mine are too. I sorta screwed up peach though..The good thing is even if I can't finish peach, I have a Nintendo cosplay regardless. My RWBY cosplay is a RWBY Pokemon crossover, so that makes it also Pokemon, which is Nintendo so bam lol Also, I might just wear it anyway becasue hell yea! lol

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2015, 07:49:55 am »
So wait...  Is this 2015 or 2016?  The first post says 2016 but the title says 2015 so I wasn't sure if this is a planning for next year thread or just a typo? 

Either way, my friends and I are doing a Legend of Zelda group with Link, Zelda, Hilda and Rovio.  But I think we're only planning for Day One. 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:51:15 am by Kori123 »

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2015, 07:55:42 am »
2015, I imagine.   Sooi, will this Ravio be chasing Mr. Heroes too?  They totally should.   <. < >.>

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2015, 12:04:21 pm »
So wait...  Is this 2015 or 2016?  The first post says 2016 but the title says 2015 so I wasn't sure if this is a planning for next year thread or just a typo? 

Either way, my friends and I are doing a Legend of Zelda group with Link, Zelda, Hilda and Rovio.  But I think we're only planning for Day One.

Oops. My bad. When I was doing the threads I was also doing the ones on cosplay.com for Sakuracon next year lol So I was getting the years mixed up. It's all fixed now. It's for this year, 2015.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2015, 06:24:33 pm »
2015, I imagine.   Sooi, will this Ravio be chasing Mr. Heroes too?  They totally should.   <. < >.>

I'm not sure XD  Possibly.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2015, 08:18:55 pm »

I had a blast when I did:

https://plus.google.com/photos/109302261682098900094/albums/6054383799423754145?authkey=CO-f4ZXo4brhugE

I'll be doing it again this year. :P

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2015, 07:08:47 am »

I had a blast when I did:

https://plus.google.com/photos/109302261682098900094/albums/6054383799423754145?authkey=CO-f4ZXo4brhugE

I'll be doing it again this year. :P

Aww you're so cute~  I demand pictures XD

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2015, 11:14:22 am »
Lol.  There are always pictures so no worries.  (I love having pictures of good times.)

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2015, 11:23:02 am »
The Naruto shoot is at 6 so that won't leave much time for pictures and changing so I won't be at this for long.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:29:25 am by princess_of_zeal »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2015, 12:55:33 pm »
The Naruto shoot is at 6 so that won't leave much time for pictures and changing so I won't be at this for long.
Oh..That sucks....I could make this around 2 or 3 then?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:56:42 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2015, 01:10:09 pm »
3 pm will be fine.   Sorry about that.  Luckily I check this sort of stuff out before con.  X_x

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2015, 02:24:19 pm »
And I'm gad you do. It helps that I'm not the only one..Like the other threads..We seem to be the only ones doing that..I mean with me it's a little harder becasue I'm RUNNING the shoots I attend usually. Like I think the only one I'm not personally running is DBZ, but like, I got 6 shoots this con to run.

It'd REALLY help if more people would come in and say "Hey I'm only doing my cosplay at this time" or something..But no one saying ANYTHING about what time works for them, helps LESS than saying anything at all.

OH YEA!! LOCATION!!
Where? The clock Tower is open at 3 so far.
We can meet up there. t's the easiest to find. Or even the small gazebo but that one faces the sun so it
s hard to get non eye squinty pics lol
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 02:29:07 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline Abe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2015, 04:16:13 pm »
Hey, Sailor Jeimi sorry I haven't helped out 2 much.. I figure u know more about this kinda thing...but I'll try help as best I can :)

3:00pm I think is a perfect time!
and clock tower sounds good to me.
If everyone else is cool with it?
2019 cosplay

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2015, 04:34:48 pm »
Hey, Sailor Jeimi sorry I haven't helped out 2 much.. I figure u know more about this kinda thing...but I'll try help as best I can :)

3:00pm I think is a perfect time!
and clock tower sounds good to me.
If everyone else is cool with it?

I went ahead and added it to the photoshoot thread.

Also, it's kool. No worries bud. I got this. You don't have to worry about a thing. As long as you want to just helping AT the shoot would be great. Take a little stress off of me haha

Offline Abe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2015, 07:33:49 pm »
Sounds good man! I will help out as best I can!
No worries! :D
2019 cosplay

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2015, 08:56:59 pm »
And I'm gad you do. It helps that I'm not the only one..Like the other threads..We seem to be the only ones doing that..I mean with me it's a little harder becasue I'm RUNNING the shoots I attend usually. Like I think the only one I'm not personally running is DBZ, but like, I got 6 shoots this con to run.

It'd REALLY help if more people would come in and say "Hey I'm only doing my cosplay at this time" or something..But no one saying ANYTHING about what time works for them, helps LESS than saying anything at all.

OH YEA!! LOCATION!!
We can meet up there. t's the easiest to find. Or even the small gazebo but that one faces the sun so it

Yeah, I notice we interact a lot on here.  Lol.  I promote clarification and communication in general.  I've also learned I'm not great at running photoshoots so I only create them when I'm feeling impatient.  <.< >.>  Whenever I'm not actively in a photoshoot, I will be taking pictures too...everything from individuals to aerial.  (Of course I take down any pictures that people don't like.)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2015, 10:23:05 pm »

OH YEA!! LOCATION!!

Yeah, I notice we interact a lot on here.  Lol.  I promote clarification and communication in general.  I've also learned I'm not great at running photoshoots so I only create them when I'm feeling impatient.  <.< >.>  Whenever I'm not actively in a photoshoot, I will be taking pictures too...everything from individuals to aerial.  (Of course I take down any pictures that people don't like.)

Well, that just means we have a lot of series and cosplays in common lol Which is all good. And that's usually why I make them..Other than the fact that I'm kinda now known for running the KH and Square shoots, so that's kinda a given for me. But things like this, I told Abe I'd help out since they don't know much about running shoots (You will learn, Abe, it's fun and you'l see exactly how when you hang with me), so that's why I'm doing it.
I also post them when I see they haven't been started and it's getting around that time..You know..When there's a ton of other threads already on 2 pages worth of discussion, while one for the series I'm about to start hasn't even been put up yet? Yea that..lol

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2015, 11:15:24 pm »
Well, that just means we have a lot of series and cosplays in common lol Which is all good. And that's usually why I make them..Other than the fact that I'm kinda now known for running the KH and Square shoots, so that's kinda a given for me. But things like this, I told Abe I'd help out since they don't know much about running shoots (You will learn, Abe, it's fun and you'l see exactly how when you hang with me), so that's why I'm doing it.
I also post them when I see they haven't been started and it's getting around that time..You know..When there's a ton of other threads already on 2 pages worth of discussion, while one for the series I'm about to start hasn't even been put up yet? Yea that..lol

True true.  I still need to play the KH series.  I know the whole story and I know the game-play...I just haven't sat down and played them yet.    Yeah, that's a good time to start a thread.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:24:58 pm by princess_of_zeal »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 11:41:27 pm »

True true.  I still need to play the KH series.  I know the whole story and I know the game-play...I just haven't sat down and played them yet.    Yeah, that's a good time to start a thread.

lol I don't think I'll get much into this, but if I get started on KH talk, I don't stop. I also know the whole story, I know more than that though. Like every single connection so far and whatnot. I've only not beaten Dream Drop Distance yet, so..
[/size]You know what though..Now that I think about it..Kingdom Hearts has FOUR Nintendo games..So anyone in the KH series is technically able to do things in this shoot.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2015, 12:06:25 am »
That was really tiny to read.  I copied and pasted it into notepad and was able to read it though.  :P  Yeah, they could technically show up for that one too.  heh.