Author Topic: Room for Kumoricon?  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Genis

• Oni
Room for Kumoricon?
« on: April 19, 2015, 10:46:39 am »
Hello!

My sister and I (she is 27, I'm 25) recently went to our first anime con at Sakura-con in Seattle and really enjoyed the experience. So going to Kumoricon looked like a great follow up. Plus, it is closer to where we live (Eugene, OR). Since we only recently decided to go to Kumoricon, we never really had a chance to get a room for the con. I've been checking every couple days for an opening and have had no luck so far. I came across these forums and decided to possibly find someone who might be willing to share a room with us. We're both pretty shy around people we don't know, but we figured this could be a good way to meet some people as well. Of course we will be happy to split the costs as well.

Alternatively, are there any other hotels in the area with Kumoricon rates or shuttles to the con? I can't find any information on that for 2015 at this point. Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 11:04:30 am by Genis »

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
Re: Room for Kumoricon?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 12:35:17 am »
I am looking for a room as well, even though this will be my second kumori con i would not mind sharing my six years and counting of con going experience with you two.

Offline Genis

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 01:31:56 pm »
Are you waiting for a room to open as well or are you looking around other hotels in the area to stay at?

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 01:40:41 pm »
Well I am unsure if the friends i normally go to cons with have a room booked or not. I'm just seeing what's available.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 11:02:03 pm »
Hello, I'm replying this to pretty much all the people that need a room so it's first one to confirm back.
I have one spot open in the Red Lion. Here's all the info:
https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=19123.0
If you have any questions please message private message me and I will get back asap. I am on here every day so I will not miss your message.

Also, this isn't in my normal replies, but we don't mind having one extra person (since we only have one spot, but there are 2 of you, as long as you're ok with 5 ppl, I am..) It makes cost go down lol If you both stayed, it would not be the price in the thread I linked. It will be less.