Author Topic: Anime Sports Panel [Submitted]  (Read 3124 times)

Offline Spongeekat

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Google+
Anime Sports Panel [Submitted]
« on: March 30, 2015, 10:03:13 pm »
This panel is still in progress, though most of it has been planned out. For the basic run down, it's a panel of the Haikyuu, Kuroko no Basket, Free, and Yowamushi Pedal teams against each other to prove which is the best sport in a game-show style panel.

If you see any characters on the list you play, feel free to contact me (Or PM me; I'm Katherine Mary on Facebook), or, if you cosplay anyone else from the show, please still ask! The cast list/desired characters isnt set in stone.

The cast we still need:

SPORTS ANIME PANEL
HOSTS:
Riko-
Gou-

Free!:
Makoto:
Haru:

Yowapeda:
Onoda:
Naruko:
Toudou:

Kuroko no Basuke:
Kise:
Kuroko:
Midorima:
Aomine:

Haikyuu:
Kageyama:
Kuroo:

Who we have:
Free:
Rei
Nagisa
Rin

Yowapeda:
Midosuji
Manami

KnB:
Kagami

Haikyuu:
Hinata
Suga
Kenma
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 10:05:29 pm by Spongeekat »
☮♥Kumoricon 2015♥☮
Day 0: Undecided
Day 1: Spain - Hetalia
Day 2: England - Hetalia
Day 3: Makoto - Free
Day 4: Elizabeth - Black Butler

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: Anime Sports Panel [Submitted]
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 01:12:40 am »
I'm somewhat confused.  Is the panel about a specific anime that focuses on a specific sport (or multiple sports), or is it about the world of sports portrayed in anime?
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Kaysgay

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 11:28:01 pm »
Why wasn't the baseball animes added into this! Like Diamond no ace. My partner and I will be cosplaying from that this year.
Kumori 2016
Grunkle Stan
Eric Cartman
Miyuki Kazuya
Ryosuke Kominato

Offline Spongeekat

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 08:06:38 pm »
The panel will be a game show style panel of Haikyuu, Yowapeda, Free, and Kuroko no Basket dueling to see which sports anime is the best. It won't be a generic sports anime panel, or including other animes (because these are the ones we know we'll be able to find cosplayers from), and it is going to be pretty pre-determined (except for the winning team) ahead of time. It will only include these four.

The only reason we didn't add DNA is because we knew we wouldn't get five different cosplays from it of people willing to be in panels.
BUT we will have a part where we invite other sports anime cosplayers up, so if you wear it to the panel, we can definitely include it then!
☮♥Kumoricon 2015♥☮
Day 0: Undecided
Day 1: Spain - Hetalia
Day 2: England - Hetalia
Day 3: Makoto - Free
Day 4: Elizabeth - Black Butler

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 07:06:12 pm »
I'm considering either doing Nagisa or Makoto. My jawline, face shape, hair length and colour all match Makoto's more, but I don't know if I would be tall enough for a Makoto so I'm keeping my options open, but put me down for maybe on both of them.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:21:17 pm by TheInsecureTaco »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 08:42:46 pm »
The panel will be a game show style panel of Haikyuu, Yowapeda, Free, and Kuroko no Basket dueling to see which sports anime is the best. It won't be a generic sports anime panel, or including other animes (because these are the ones we know we'll be able to find cosplayers from), and it is going to be pretty pre-determined (except for the winning team) ahead of time. It will only include these four.

The only reason we didn't add DNA is because we knew we wouldn't get five different cosplays from it of people willing to be in panels.
BUT we will have a part where we invite other sports anime cosplayers up, so if you wear it to the panel, we can definitely include it then!

...okay.  When you say "best," what do you mean by that?  How will it be determined?  Since you're adding that other sports cosplayers can be included for a specific part, would you include characters from fighting games?  Do you know how they'll be incorporated?

On a side note, I think I'm gonna have to research some of these anime.  I've only heard of Free (and didn't care for it), so I'm not sure what to expect with the others.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline GlitterFairy

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 01:17:11 am »
Hello!
I'll be cosplaying Gou and I'd like to be in this panel. ^u^
not because of hot muscular guys