Author Topic: Hetalia Cosplay Group 2015/2016 (Want to join?)  (Read 2201 times)

Offline JustAlaska

• Oni
Hetalia Cosplay Group 2015/2016 (Want to join?)
« on: March 12, 2015, 02:58:34 am »
Do you want to meet fellow Hetalia fan? Do want to cosplay as your favorite character? Do you want to take part in an Ask-A-Nation panel?

Hello fellow my Oregonian Hetalia fans. It’s a pleasure to (hopefully) meet you. I’m looking to start a Cosplay improv group (many focused on Hetalia). I’m looking for people in the  Portland-Salem, Oregon area who are willing to perform skits and do live events such as an Ask-A-Nation panel at the local cons. If you are interested please contact me (info below) and/or please share this with anyone you might know who could possibly be interested. Anyone can join regardless of gender, body size, skin color, etc. Everyone is welcome.

Much love, Bailey Alaska Jones

Contact Information:
Email: baileydillon96@gmail.com
Tumblr: justalaska.tumblr.com
Kik: BaileyCity

Offline PomodoroAmantiUnite

• Cabbit
Re: Hetalia Cosplay Group 2015/2016 (Want to join?)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 04:37:12 pm »
I'd be willing to join, that is if you'll let me. I live in Milwaukie, Oregon, so Portland and Salem aren't too far a drive. I cosplay Italy and Prussia, so cosplaying either of those is completely fine with me.
K-Con '17
S H R U G G I N G ? ? ?

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 04:11:57 pm »
I would love to join a cosplay inprov group for hetalia, though I only cosplay casual fem itily I think it would be great fun! oh and I also have cosplay inprov experience so I know what to do during lots of inprov games. Also I cosplay from many other anime's and would be up for inprov of all sorts.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline snafu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 06:59:17 pm »
I've got some improv experience, though the only Hetalia cosplays I have right now are Taiwan and an OC North Korea.