Author Topic: Tokyo ghoul Q&A Panel - Looking for Cosplayers! - Panel APPROVED!  (Read 7904 times)

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr

Edit: HEY GOOD NEWS! The panel was submitted and approved just tonight! The date and time has not been announced yet, but we will you updated on the deets!

Hello, I’m Erin (astrodevil) and I’m postin this to see if anyone would be interested in participating in a Q&A Tokyo Ghoul panel! I am planning on hosting the panel with gourmet-tsukiyama-shuu.

It’s in early stages of planning, but if I can see enough people interested in this, then we would love to further develop it if more folks are interested!
If you’re interested, I’d appreciate it if you would either contact me through tumblr, here, or my email (raylotic2@gmail.com) and please include who you will be cosplaying and what days you’re considering going to Kumoricon. We're looking for people who are serious about doing this. People with panel experience is a super bonus, but not a requirement!
Heads up, we already have Kaneki/Sasaki and Juuzou. In search of really anyone besides that (Tg:re characters included because a tg:re panel was an idea tossed around).
We also have some ideas about what the panel is going to be like, but input from others panelists would be greatly appreciated!
If you know anyone not on here, or tumblr, by all means let them know and give them my email! Thanks a bunch!
P.s. not too sure about the content rating (because of the content of the series itself), would love some input on this as well!

EDIT: We currently have....
  • Kaneki
  • Juuzou
  • Tsukiyama
  • Touka
  • Nishiki
  • Uta
Please message us if you have a cosplay other than one of the ones already listed. Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 11:23:14 pm by Astrodevil »
Tentative cosplay line up 2k17
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Tg:re Juuzou (In disguise)
-Folx the Marten

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
Re: Tokyo ghoul Q&A Panel - Looking for Cosplayers!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 04:41:53 pm »
I was wondering when someone was going to try a Tokyo Ghoul panel!  I plan on cosplaying Tsukiyama Shuu!  I go to Kumoricon for the entire weekend, so no need to worry about that!  I may be hosting a couple panels myself again this year, but if they get approved along with this one, I'm sure we could find a way to work it all in!  Being in-character is always my top priority when I cosplay, especially when I'm in panels.  I hope it gets approved; I would absolutely love to be a part of this!

And I totally get where you're coming from about the rating.  Like, let's be real, the show itself is really graphic and shouldn't have anybody too young watching it in the first place, but if we made it 18+ instead of PG-13, we'd probably lose a lot of potential attendees.  If it were me, I'd submit it as PG-13.  After all, if people haven't watched/read it, they probably wouldn't bother showing up to a panel about a series they wouldn't understand, so the people who did show up would already know what they were getting themselves into.

What ideas do you have about the panel's content, if you don't mind sharing?  Obviously Q&A would be a part of it, but what about other activities?  For example, truth or dare/audience requests, etc.?  The possibilities are pretty endless!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 04:48:31 pm by UptownOtaku »
Find me on:

Facebook:  Uptown Otaku
Tumblr:  uptownotakucosplay
YouTube:  UptovvnOtaku
Instagram:  uptownotaku
Fanfiction.net:  UptownOtaku
DeviantART:  uptownotaku

Offline PomodoroAmantiUnite

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 08:54:40 pm »
I'm going to be Tsukiyama for Kumoricon, but I see someone's already beat me to that, all well  :) . I'm completely fine with being a back up, if anything, in case something happens. At the moment, I'm sure I'm just gonna be in one panel, so it would be unfortunate if they were both at the same time. Even if I wouldn't be in the panel, going to it would be amazing enough. Good luck, I hope it gets accepted!
K-Con '17
S H R U G G I N G ? ? ?

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 07:30:18 am »
I was wondering when someone was going to try a Tokyo Ghoul panel!  I plan on cosplaying Tsukiyama Shuu!  I go to Kumoricon for the entire weekend, so no need to worry about that!  I may be hosting a couple panels myself again this year, but if they get approved along with this one, I'm sure we could find a way to work it all in!  Being in-character is always my top priority when I cosplay, especially when I'm in panels.  I hope it gets approved; I would absolutely love to be a part of this!

And I totally get where you're coming from about the rating.  Like, let's be real, the show itself is really graphic and shouldn't have anybody too young watching it in the first place, but if we made it 18+ instead of PG-13, we'd probably lose a lot of potential attendees.  If it were me, I'd submit it as PG-13.  After all, if people haven't watched/read it, they probably wouldn't bother showing up to a panel about a series they wouldn't understand, so the people who did show up would already know what they were getting themselves into.

What ideas do you have about the panel's content, if you don't mind sharing?  Obviously Q&A would be a part of it, but what about other activities?  For example, truth or dare/audience requests, etc.?  The possibilities are pretty endless!
Awesome! Glad to see you've taken interest! I saw one of your posts around on the forums about doing a tg cosplay, so its really great to see someone already interested come forward. Its even better that you already have panel experience! I'm going to be 500% honest and say I've never hosted a panel before, but I have been cosplaying for about 4 years now, and I figured why not give it a shot. Also hearing that being in character is a top priority really sets me at ease especially with tsukiyama, as the anime kinda blows his character out of proportion! I also checked out your tumblr and I am super confident that you'll be just fine!

As far as the rating goes, I think PG-13 sounds good. I was worried about making it R-18 because of that exact reason. Only folks who really know the series would come, and while tg is growing in popularity, its not enough to drag in a lot of people for a late night panel.

At first we were considering doing a Tg:re panel instead, but decided against it as the new sequel is only 20 chapters in and not everyone reads the manga. It would be very difficult to get people to come, let alone cosplayers to do a group with us. Also severe spoiler alert for everything.
Content wise I was thinking it would be fun maybe towards the beginning to have a "ccg raid" that's if we can get other folks to do ccg cosplays. It would be short and quick, nothing huge. Mostly just a "oops ccg is here and now they're in our ghoul panel wtf." Alternatively, if no more ccg cosplays pop up, then I want to come in as juuzou late with snacks.
The audience requests was one we were considering, but truth or dare sounds like loads of fun! Of course we'll have to set up boundaries and such. One of the funniest things I saw at a Q&A panel last year was a race. It was Sayaka and Kyouko from pmmm racing for a snack. Not entirely relevant to the topic now, but maybe having small contests? Like silly junk like that. Nothing too strenuous (like racing) because of the potential to damage our cosplays....
Sorry if that turned out too long.
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Folx the Marten

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 04:52:40 pm »

Awesome! Glad to see you've taken interest! I saw one of your posts around on the forums about doing a tg cosplay, so its really great to see someone already interested come forward. Its even better that you already have panel experience! I'm going to be 500% honest and say I've never hosted a panel before, but I have been cosplaying for about 4 years now, and I figured why not give it a shot. Also hearing that being in character is a top priority really sets me at ease especially with tsukiyama, as the anime kinda blows his character out of proportion! I also checked out your tumblr and I am super confident that you'll be just fine!

As far as the rating goes, I think PG-13 sounds good. I was worried about making it R-18 because of that exact reason. Only folks who really know the series would come, and while tg is growing in popularity, its not enough to drag in a lot of people for a late night panel.

At first we were considering doing a Tg:re panel instead, but decided against it as the new sequel is only 20 chapters in and not everyone reads the manga. It would be very difficult to get people to come, let alone cosplayers to do a group with us. Also severe spoiler alert for everything.
Content wise I was thinking it would be fun maybe towards the beginning to have a "ccg raid" that's if we can get other folks to do ccg cosplays. It would be short and quick, nothing huge. Mostly just a "oops ccg is here and now they're in our ghoul panel wtf." Alternatively, if no more ccg cosplays pop up, then I want to come in as juuzou late with snacks.
The audience requests was one we were considering, but truth or dare sounds like loads of fun! Of course we'll have to set up boundaries and such. One of the funniest things I saw at a Q&A panel last year was a race. It was Sayaka and Kyouko from pmmm racing for a snack. Not entirely relevant to the topic now, but maybe having small contests? Like silly junk like that. Nothing too strenuous (like racing) because of the potential to damage our cosplays....
Sorry if that turned out too long.

Your post actually set me at ease, too!  There's nothing that spoils panels for me more than going to one and the panelists aren't in character and have no handle whatsoever on the situation.  Just from reading your writing, I think I'm pretty confident that you'll do just fine!  I only started hosting panels recently, and everybody runs them differently.  As long as everybody enjoys themselves, there's no real right or wrong way to go about it.  It's comforting that we were already both thinking about a lot of the same things!  And never worry about a post being too long for me; if you couldn't tell by my first post, I can get wordy, because I absolutely love to write and appreciate people who write well~

I agree that it was a good call to keep it as just a general Tokyo Ghoul panel and not label it as a part of the series that not everyone would be familiar with.  Less is more, a lot of the time.  One trick I learned is to do your best to title the panel appropriately:  Put what people would scan the program book for first, so it's alphabetized properly.  I used to title my panels by the characters involved, but then people miss it because they look for the series they like, not the characters.  So if it was called something like, "Tokyo Ghoul: Ask a Character" or something along those lines, we'd get the most people.

I like that idea, too, of the CCG gate crashing if we have any cosplayers for them.  They're excuse for not mauling us on sight could be that they're too worried about "endangering civilians" with all the attendees, and that as long as we don't try to eat anybody, they're chill with it~  I also was thinking about how funny it might be if the panel started, and it seems like everything's going as planned, and then the doors open and I can walk in as Tsukiyama, fashionably late (and possibly uninvited), take a nice deep breath in, and be like, "Aha, I thought I could smell you in here, Kaneki-kun~ Mind if I join in the fun?"  And yes, it would be awesome if Juuzou came in with little goodies like lolipops, or pocky (yes, please), or things like that!  That'd be adorable!

And you've got the right idea about Truth or Dare.  It's great fun, as long as the right limitations are made clear in terms of the panel's rating, what's acceptable, and the whole "all panelists have the right to deny your request if they feel it is in any way inappropriate" deal.  Otherwise, it's a great chance for some truly priceless antics!

I'm trying to get my sister, who is my cosplay/panelist partner-in-crime, into the series, so that maybe she'd join in, but no guarantees yet.  If she gets into it, though, you can count on her to be in-character, too.  We both look at cosplay in much the same way.  Not sure who she'd want to cosplay yet.  I also know another really talented friend who was thinking about cosplaying Touka, so maybe we'll have more people!
Find me on:

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 08:42:02 pm »
I'm going to be Tsukiyama for Kumoricon, but I see someone's already beat me to that, all well  :) . I'm completely fine with being a back up, if anything, in case something happens. At the moment, I'm sure I'm just gonna be in one panel, so it would be unfortunate if they were both at the same time. Even if I wouldn't be in the panel, going to it would be amazing enough. Good luck, I hope it gets accepted!
No no, that's still just fine! It's always good to have a back up plan and I'm really glad to see you took an interest as well! I'm glad you spoke up, too, and thanks for the support!
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Folx the Marten

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 10:58:54 am »
Another activity we could potentially do would be a Trivia game.  We could have a list of pre-prepared questions about the series, ranging in difficulty (easy, medium, hard), and let Juuzou give out little candies for prizes.

Also, I wondered if you'd thought about how long to run the panel for?  I've done hour-long panels and hour-and-a-half-long ones.  An hour goes by really fast if you have enough material to fill the time.  However, an hour and a half is more time to entertain people, which could be a blessing or a burden depending how confident you are in the material and all that.  What do you think?
Find me on:

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 04:35:21 pm »
Another activity we could potentially do would be a Trivia game.  We could have a list of pre-prepared questions about the series, ranging in difficulty (easy, medium, hard), and let Juuzou give out little candies for prizes.

Also, I wondered if you'd thought about how long to run the panel for?  I've done hour-long panels and hour-and-a-half-long ones.  An hour goes by really fast if you have enough material to fill the time.  However, an hour and a half is more time to entertain people, which could be a blessing or a burden depending how confident you are in the material and all that.  What do you think?
Sorry I hadn't responded earlier, end of the school quarter is coming around. Either way, trivia sounds okay, but mmm I think it might work good as a last stretch sort of activity. Like right before the end of the panel?

I think an hour and a half would be good because then we would have just that extra bit of time in case an hour rolls by too quick!

In response to some of the other topics brought up in your last post, I think it would be great if Tsukiyama came in fashionably late (or maybe he wasn't invited at all?). Also if you can ask your Touka buddy about the panel please by all means do! We'd love to have more people on board! The minimum I am hoping to get is at least five cosplayers. If you can get your sister and Touka buddy in on the panel then we'd be a-okay! Of course having more isn't bad, I just feel that having around five people would allow for a fair amount of interaction and diverse questions from the audience. Less characters, less questions!
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Folx the Marten

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2015, 07:38:47 pm »
Sorry I hadn't responded earlier, end of the school quarter is coming around. Either way, trivia sounds okay, but mmm I think it might work good as a last stretch sort of activity. Like right before the end of the panel?

I think an hour and a half would be good because then we would have just that extra bit of time in case an hour rolls by too quick!

In response to some of the other topics brought up in your last post, I think it would be great if Tsukiyama came in fashionably late (or maybe he wasn't invited at all?). Also if you can ask your Touka buddy about the panel please by all means do! We'd love to have more people on board! The minimum I am hoping to get is at least five cosplayers. If you can get your sister and Touka buddy in on the panel then we'd be a-okay! Of course having more isn't bad, I just feel that having around five people would allow for a fair amount of interaction and diverse questions from the audience. Less characters, less questions!

All that makes perfect sense!  I've talked to "Touka buddy" and she's on board!  She's done panels before and is a really fantastic and talented cosplayer.  I'm working on getting a hold of my sister to try and talk her into it.  I like the idea of having a decent number of people on the panel without getting crowded.  When there are too many, people start talking over each other, fighting for attention, and it just spirals out of control.  I like smaller groups, like around 5 people, like you said.  I figured if we can just get some of the main characters that people really like, it'll be great!  Are there other particular characters you were hoping to have?  It'll help sis decide if I can suggest possibilities to her.

And don't worry, I understand about finals--that's where I'm at, too!
Find me on:

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 07:48:46 am »
All that makes perfect sense!  I've talked to "Touka buddy" and she's on board!  She's done panels before and is a really fantastic and talented cosplayer.  I'm working on getting a hold of my sister to try and talk her into it.  I like the idea of having a decent number of people on the panel without getting crowded.  When there are too many, people start talking over each other, fighting for attention, and it just spirals out of control.  I like smaller groups, like around 5 people, like you said.  I figured if we can just get some of the main characters that people really like, it'll be great!  Are there other particular characters you were hoping to have?  It'll help sis decide if I can suggest possibilities to her.

And don't worry, I understand about finals--that's where I'm at, too!
My bad, I never got a name for your friend so I just kind of started calling her "Touka buddy" But either way that's fantastic to hear! Thanks so much for asking.
Also I think if we can get a Hide, Ayato, Amon, maybe Rize? it would be super! If you can suggest anyone then feel free to, those are just some off the top of my head.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 11:41:54 pm by Astrodevil »
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Folx the Marten

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 06:40:09 pm »
No worries!  I just replied to your pm, as well. ^_^

That's a good cast of characters to see if we can recruit!  Hmm, other characters that might be cool to have...  perhaps Uta, if we can find one and/or if we can't get one of the others.  And could you imagine if we could find a Hinami-chan?  How adorable that would be!  Or Mado's daughter (I'm blanking on her name for some reason, ehe) to go along with Amon if she's around.
Find me on:

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 11:56:59 am »
I only have a couple of cosplays for TG, which are Tsukiyama and Tooru. So I couldn't really participate in the panel. But if you just wanted or needed an extra hand I would be very open to helping with what I can. I'll also direct any TG cosplayers that might be interested in this to the thread, because this sounds like an awesome panel!
Aoi Asahina: 90% Complete
Rise Kujikawa: 70% complete
Makoto Tachibana: 100% complete
Nico Robin: 70% complete
Tooru Mutsuki: 10% complete

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 01:18:36 pm »
I only have a couple of cosplays for TG, which are Tsukiyama and Tooru. So I couldn't really participate in the panel. But if you just wanted or needed an extra hand I would be very open to helping with what I can. I'll also direct any TG cosplayers that might be interested in this to the thread, because this sounds like an awesome panel!
OOOOOOOH No that's fine, thanks a bunch. Jeez, I wish you could've heard the noise I just made because I'm actually going as juuzou from tg:re at some point during the con and I was hoping there would be a Tooru! I will also probably have a Haise with me, so if you want to meet up at some point during con idk we could walk around ad a small :re group!

That aside, if you could direct anyone who's doing Hide, Ayato, Uta, or really any other supporting character within the main plot I would love it if you could direct them our way. We'll make sure to keep in touch if anything comes up. And thanks again!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:21:11 pm by Astrodevil »
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Folx the Marten

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2015, 02:11:21 pm »

OOOOOOOH No that's fine, thanks a bunch. Jeez, I wish you could've heard the noise I just made because I'm actually going as juuzou from tg:re at some point during the con and I was hoping there would be a Tooru! I will also probably have a Haise with me, so if you want to meet up at some point during con idk we could walk around ad a small :re group!

That aside, if you could direct anyone who's doing Hide, Ayato, Uta, or really any other supporting character within the main plot I would love it if you could direct them our way. We'll make sure to keep in touch if anything comes up. And thanks again!

Haha, I love re:ghoul so far and I love Tooru! I would love to get together and walk around. I'm glad there will be some other re:ghoul cosplayers. I also see that you're going to be Juuzou in disguise, I could totally be Tooru in disguise too!

I think I know some people who might be interested, I'll tell them about this thread!
Aoi Asahina: 90% Complete
Rise Kujikawa: 70% complete
Makoto Tachibana: 100% complete
Nico Robin: 70% complete
Tooru Mutsuki: 10% complete

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 03:56:40 pm »
Soo, I may have found someone who might want to be involved, and he makes a really fantastic-looking Nishiki!  If we wanted to have that character on the panel, he might be up for it.  I've asked him about it but haven't heard back from him yet.

Also, update on my sister and Waterdemon, my sis has decided that she's not too crazy about the series (enough to cosplay from it, anyway), so shes out, but that means that Waterdemon can have her choice of being Touka or Ayato, so I'll have to wait and see what she decides.  I'll keep you posted! ^w^
Find me on:

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 10:32:51 pm »
Soo, I may have found someone who might want to be involved, and he makes a really fantastic-looking Nishiki!  If we wanted to have that character on the panel, he might be up for it.  I've asked him about it but haven't heard back from him yet.

Also, update on my sister and Waterdemon, my sis has decided that she's not too crazy about the series (enough to cosplay from it, anyway), so shes out, but that means that Waterdemon can have her choice of being Touka or Ayato, so I'll have to wait and see what she decides.  I'll keep you posted! ^w^

Alright, sounds good. Thanks for the update. And yeah Nishki sounds great, just keep me posted!
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Folx the Marten

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 09:01:41 pm »
Update:  my buddy who can be Nishiki said yes!  He says he's all for it!  Also Waterdemon said she's going to start working on getting Touka together, so now we've got Kaneki, Juuzou, Tsukiyama, Nishiki, and Touka~
Find me on:

Offline Suyorumi

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 09:36:01 pm »
I'm trying to set up my list currently so if you don't already have a Touka, I'd certainly be interested!
2014 plans so far: Meg Masters, Sis Strider, Jade Harley

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2015, 07:02:12 pm »
My friend is going as Kaneki and he and I love Tokyo Ghoul. I have spent a while thinking about activities you could do for a panel, and I did come up with one(keep in mind it's probably a terrible idea). The idea is it's like marco polo but Tsukiyama has that white rag over his face(the one with Kaneki's blood on it). This would act as the blindfold, and he screams out "KANEKI!" in the way Tsukiyama does, of course. The other person is Kaneki (I can't think of what that person would say back, and maybe there is more than one Kaneki). Pretty self explanatory, and any blue haired pink-clad beauty shouting "KANEKI!" at the top of his lungs is sure to draw attention to the panel, however other people could be an issue, it's the type of game you really need space for. Just an idea, even if it's a bad one.

So, should there be more than one Kaneki and what would the Kaneki(s) say back?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 05:04:35 pm by TheInsecureTaco »

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2015, 06:06:53 pm »
I'm trying to set up my list currently so if you don't already have a Touka, I'd certainly be interested!
Sorry, we do already have already have a Touka. Thanks for the interest though and I hope to see you at the con! (maybe drop by the panel???? wink wink nudge nudge)
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Folx the Marten

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 10:09:08 pm »
My friend is going as Kaneki and he and I love Tokyo Ghoul. I have spent a while thinking about activities you could do for a panel, and I did come up with one(keep in mind it's probably a terrible idea). The idea is it's like marco polo but Tsukiyama has that white rag over his face(the one with Kaneki's blood on it). This would act as the blindfold, and he screams out "KANEKI!" in the way Tsukiyama does, of course. The other person is Kaneki (I can't think of what that person would say back, and maybe there is more than one Kaneki). Pretty self explanatory, and any blue haired pink-clad beauty shouting "KANEKI!" at the top of his lungs is sure to draw attention to the panel, however other people could be an issue, it's the type of game you really need space for. Just an idea, even if it's a bad one.

So, should there be more than one Kaneki and what would the Kaneki(s) say back?

Hey there!  I'm the one who will be cosplaying Tsukiyama, and I have to say that this idea had me laughing so hard.  I'm almost crying right now at how ridiculously hilarious this would be.  I'm certainly game to keep it in mind if my fellow panelists approve of it!  It may not be one of our main events (but maybe it will, who knows~), but it might be something we do at some point during it!  I am all for stumbling around with a bloody handkerchief over my eyes bellowing, "KANEKI-KUUUUN!!"  Oh gosh, I need to stop laughing. XD
Find me on:

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 08:29:30 am »

Hey there!  I'm the one who will be cosplaying Tsukiyama, and I have to say that this idea had me laughing so hard.  I'm almost crying right now at how ridiculously hilarious this would be.  I'm certainly game to keep it in mind if my fellow panelists approve of it!  It may not be one of our main events (but maybe it will, who knows~), but it might be something we do at some point during it!  I am all for stumbling around with a bloody handkerchief over my eyes bellowing, "KANEKI-KUUUUN!!"  Oh gosh, I need to stop laughing. XD

Most of the events that I am planning on being involved in don't have times and dates set up yet, but if I have any free time I wouldn't be objected to coming down and helping out, although I probably wouldn't have a Tokyo Ghoul cosplay :(
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:32:49 am by TheInsecureTaco »

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2015, 11:46:20 pm »
Hi there everyone! c: I was reading through and I just want a bit of clarification...Is there already an Uta or not? :o I was just a bit confused, since I was reading through and y'all were wanting to be directed towards one but in the first post it says you already have one ;w;

Anyways! I maaaayy be up for Uta, it just depends on if I can my hands on those contacts ;o; otherwise, I could be Ayato or Hinami, depending on which one you need/feel is more critical to the panel! I'm definitely planning on cosplaying from Tokyo Ghoul and I love being in panels, so this will definitely influence on who I cosplay.

Offline Astrodevil

• Cabbit
    • my tumblr
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 09:51:06 am »
Hi there everyone! c: I was reading through and I just want a bit of clarification...Is there already an Uta or not? :o I was just a bit confused, since I was reading through and y'all were wanting to be directed towards one but in the first post it says you already have one ;w;

Anyways! I maaaayy be up for Uta, it just depends on if I can my hands on those contacts ;o; otherwise, I could be Ayato or Hinami, depending on which one you need/feel is more critical to the panel! I'm definitely planning on cosplaying from Tokyo Ghoul and I love being in panels, so this will definitely influence on who I cosplay.

Hello! Sorry its been a bit dead here for a while, but I'm glad to hear you're interested! We currently have an Uta, but we would love to have a Hinami on the panel with us. If that's doable for you we would love to have you on the panel. Feel free to contact me through skype and I'll add you to the group so we can give you the low down B)
-Jericho (suit ver)
-Folx the Marten