Author Topic: SOUL EATER Panels @ Sakura-Con!  (Read 2328 times)

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
SOUL EATER Panels @ Sakura-Con!
« on: March 06, 2015, 09:34:09 am »
Hello, everyone!  Glad to be back with some good news!

I and EikaTsukiyomi will be hosting two Soul Eater panels at Sakura-Con 2015!  After a lot of planning and rescheduling, the staff and I have finalized our plans and I can finally tell you about them!

For this convention, the two panels we'll be bringing you feature one you might remember and one never seen before:  the first features Soul and Maka, which you may remember from Kumoricon 2014; the second will be with Death the Kid and Liz!  We debuted these characters in a panel at NewconPDX 3 at the beginning of this year, but this time is a bit different--it's after dark with an adult twist!  We have some truly hilarious material planned for both these panels, and we think you'll enjoy them at least as much as we do!

Soul Eater: Soul & MakaSoul Sisters Cosplay returns as Maka Albarn and Soul Eater to keep you having even more fun than before!  Join them for a whole hour and a half of fun activities, including answering all of your pressing questions, acting out fan fictions and mad libs, and playing some truth or dare!  So stop by and join in with all the hilarity and DWMA antics you know and love!
Day 1 (Friday, April 3). Time: 9:00 - 10:30 AM.  Rated SC-13.  Room: Panels 2 (4C-2).

Soul Eater 18+: Kid & LizCome join Soul Sisters Cosplay for Soul Eater fun and games, this time with an adult twist!  Death the Kid and Liz Thompson have been tricked by Patty into hosting another panel… alone... and at your mercy for a whole hour and a half!  They’ll have no choice but to give you a good time by answering your most burning questions, acting out steamy fan fictions and mad libs, and playing some truth or dare!  The tension in the air is so thick that not even the cool and collected shinigami can ignore it forever...
Day 1 (Friday, April 3).  Time: 12:00 - 1:30 AM. Rated SC-MA.  Room: Panels 7 (3AB).

So there you have it!  I made arrangements for these panels to be held in fairly large rooms, so there should be seats for everybody!  I know that our 18+ panel will seat a whopping 360 people!  So, if you're coming to Sakura-Con, stop by if you can and have a good time with us!  We'd love to have you!

If you have any questions, thoughts, or comments about anything, leave a comment and I will read and reply to each one!  I love hearing from you!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:50:34 pm by UptownOtaku »
Find me on:

Facebook:  Uptown Otaku
Tumblr:  uptownotakucosplay
YouTube:  UptovvnOtaku
Instagram:  uptownotaku
Fanfiction.net:  UptownOtaku
DeviantART:  uptownotaku

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
Re: SOUL EATER Panels @ Sakura-Con!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 07:59:12 pm »
I am back from Sakura-Con, and the panels were a humongous success!  Thanks to everyone who came or supported them--they wouldn't happen without you!  I was asked by a lot of people to come back next year, and I hope that I'll be able to.  I got lucky in being able to come this year, but I'm hoping to get lucky again.  I had an amazing time at the con, so thank you all!
Find me on:

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 10:17:56 am »
I only caught the tail end of your first panel, so I can't comment much on that one. But I was able to catch most of your late night panel, and it was really fun! You were both great and I'd be happy to go again!

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 06:59:34 pm »
I only caught the tail end of your first panel, so I can't comment much on that one. But I was able to catch most of your late night panel, and it was really fun! You were both great and I'd be happy to go again!

Thank you, that means a lot to me!  I'm glad you were able to stop by!  I'm happy you enjoyed them, and I definitely hope to do more panels there in the future, as well as at the other conventions I frequent, like Kumoricon and NewconPDX.  Thank you so much for the kind words!  ;D
Find me on: