Author Topic: NIS America Inc, Compile Heart, Idea Factory (Video Game Companies) 2015  (Read 6931 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Gonna rehash this idea, becasue aunpopular as it is, I think I'd be happy to have this happen.

NIS America/Compile Heart/Idea Factory
Fan Meet Up 2015!!

Day: Sunday
Time: Noon
I know some of you might not know what these comapies make. Here is a list of sorts:
-Disgaea Franchise
-Atelier Franchise
-Trinity Universe (which mixes a lot of characters from the above 2, plus more)
-Hyperdimension Neptunia Franchise
-The Guided Fate Of Paradox
-Danganrompa Franchise
-Black Rock Shooter: The Game
-Mugen Souls
-Cross Edge
-Monster Monpiece
-Blazing Souls

These are just the more well known ones lol
Anyway, I thought this would be fun.

Now, one thing I like is having music at photoshoots. Does anyone have any way of getting songs from all the popular ones (like Danganrompa, Hyperdimention, Black Rock Shooter and Disgaea at least)?
I have a nice, loud, speaker. But there's NO way I can get the soundtracks to all the different series' there are. I have all the Hyperdimension Neptunia songs on each game though, which would be annoying to change songs each time..But it's all I got..And those are just the Museum's audio tracks within the Vita games.

----
----
As far as cosplay goes, I was never able to finish IF or Nepgear as both have parts I wasn't able to afford to finish.
I will be wearing either normal clothes or a cosplay:
-in normal clothing (I have short hair that's parted to the right (my right, your left), and I will be wearing a hat, and might have on a jacket that has Haruhi Suzumiya patches and an arm band on it. And maybe a hat (Either harley Quinn [black with the batman symbol with black and red split inside and the Harley diamonds], or the Pokemon Gengar on it).
-in cosplay (the Gohan cosplay that's in my forum avatar.[/color]
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:48:01 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
I'd do this, but my cosplay schedule is kind of full already and I'd likely not have a suitable subject to cosplay besides being a really really tall Laharl or prinny.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Yea..Well there's too little interest in this..So it's fine.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Rehashing this idea just in case..It's much closer to con now so maybe there are talkers? There are a lot of games by these companies that I know people cosplay from a LOT..

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Anyone?
I know there have to be people out there from SOME of these games..

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
I will supply Dangan Ronpa music for you, if you'd like. I have soundtracks to all the games and anime.
Also, I was wondering what day this photoshoot would be on?
Aoi Asahina: 90% Complete
Rise Kujikawa: 70% complete
Makoto Tachibana: 100% complete
Nico Robin: 70% complete
Tooru Mutsuki: 10% complete

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Thank you very much that's be amazing if you could. I'm looking for the Hyperdimension soundtracks and the Disgaea ones so hopefully that'll also happen.

Wish more ppl could get involved than just me and dr classifiers lol

And I want sure on day.. Sunday is really my only day left I think..

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
I probably won't be able to make a photoshoot or gathering since my schedule will be really chaotic ;A; But I will be wearing Kanata (Trinity Universe) for at least one day~
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
I probably won't be able to make a photoshoot or gathering since my schedule will be really chaotic ;A; But I will be wearing Kanata (Trinity Universe) for at least one day~

We if we can figure out what day, maybe it'll be the same day as yours. Do you know yet what day for Kanata?

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
No, don't know yet. And I might wear him 2 days. Depends on how crazy my schedule is sadly.
Kumori'15

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Mmk, well so far, it looks like Friday and sunday are my only options. Saturday I have a LOT to do in other shoots all day, so I can't then. Friday I only have the KH shoot at noon or 1, and Sunday is the DBZ shoot, but we don't have a time yet. If it's early enough I can do it that evening, or if it's later I can do it that morning/afternoon.
Hell..I can probably do it both days to make it easy..

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Sunday would work best for me, if that helps
Aoi Asahina: 90% Complete
Rise Kujikawa: 70% complete
Makoto Tachibana: 100% complete
Nico Robin: 70% complete
Tooru Mutsuki: 10% complete

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Sunday would work best for me, if that helps

Mmk, I'm talking to the DBZ people too about that happening sunday as well, so I might be able to do both. One in the morning/afternoon and the other in the evening.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Alright, so the only time this is possible is sunday, either 2pm or earlier. If noon works, I can do that. I'd prefer Noon if we can.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
I'll be showing up to take pictures of this one most likely.  I might cosplay someone from Danganrompa next year though.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
I'll be showing up to take pictures of this one most likely.  I might cosplay someone from Danganrompa next year though.

Well..So far it's looking like the only people that might show up are myself, and the danganronpa group..And MAYBE Veraca is it is a time they can manage. Not looking very promising..Where are all those Disgaea cosplayers?

Offline snafu

• Sailor Scout
I do have one cosplay, Rachett Altair from Sakura Wars V, which was released in North America by NIS America.  I've never brought it out for a con but could maybe bring it out for the shoot.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
I do have one cosplay, Rachett Altair from Sakura Wars V, which was released in North America by NIS America.  I've never brought it out for a con but could maybe bring it out for the shoot.

OMG YES PLEASE!!
You know, I knew those were NIS America as well..I thought I had them up on the list..Guess I didn't..

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
I should be able to make it on Sunday, depends on how my schedule goes :D Right now 2pm or earlier on Sunday is okay for me~
Kumori'15

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
I should be able to make it on Sunday, depends on how my schedule goes :D Right now 2pm or earlier on Sunday is okay for me~

Then it's a good thing I put noon haha

Offline BloodyBuTtTerFly

• Cabbit
Re: NIS America Inc, Compile Heart, Idea Factory (Video Game Companies) 2015
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2015, 02:21:36 pm »
Huge Disgaea fan here =)

I'm hoping to cosplay Pleinair with material left over from another cosplay I am making this year. So far looking good. Even found an old blue wig in my sowing room hehe. I'm 90% sure I can do it with what time is left for con.

Sadly I cant bring my Rozalin I made/wore to con last year.

Also I do have a few Disgaea sound track CDs. If you want I could bring them.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2015, 04:45:28 pm »
Huge Disgaea fan here =)

I'm hoping to cosplay Pleinair with material left over from another cosplay I am making this year. So far looking good. Even found an old blue wig in my sowing room hehe. I'm 90% sure I can do it with what time is left for con.

Sadly I cant bring my Rozalin I made/wore to con last year.

Also I do have a few Disgaea sound track CDs. If you want I could bring them.

OMG YES!!
Finally a Disgaea cosplayer!! If you know ANYONE else, please let them know.
Also, if you see any at all throughout the weekend (like say you saw an Etna or a Laharl or something while your out at con doing whatever on all the days) let them know about this. I will be doing the same. and I hope others will help too.

Offline BloodyBuTtTerFly

• Cabbit
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2015, 09:44:58 am »
Well I finished my Pleinair cosplay. The wig isn't perfect but it shall do. Just got to finish the bunny Usagi and that's half way done.

I haven't had a moment to go looking for the CDs yet. Did you want the music in CD form or on an MP3 player?

I should be able to come to the photo shoot for a bit, but I have another one I really want to go to at 2 on Sunday and it will take me sometime to get back to the hotel and change. So unless something else comes up I will be there just not super long.

If I see anyone from Disgaea of course I will tell them, but I've only seen a prinny once at con and that was years ago. So I would get to hopeful about that. I mean it would be awesome but I don't think there will be any/many.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2015, 09:00:14 pm »
Well I finished my Pleinair cosplay. The wig isn't perfect but it shall do. Just got to finish the bunny Usagi and that's half way done.

I haven't had a moment to go looking for the CDs yet. Did you want the music in CD form or on an MP3 player?

I should be able to come to the photo shoot for a bit, but I have another one I really want to go to at 2 on Sunday and it will take me sometime to get back to the hotel and change. So unless something else comes up I will be there just not super long.

If I see anyone from Disgaea of course I will tell them, but I've only seen a prinny once at con and that was years ago. So I would get to hopeful about that. I mean it would be awesome but I don't think there will be any/many.

Well good news..sorta..I found a good youtube audio rip site. I just don't know if I have much time to do the ripping. I was hoping to just put the stuff on my iPod to make life easier. Or my phone if need be because my computer hates iTunes for some reason.

Anyway I would like someone with a lot of different stuff honestly. Having just one series music on one device and another on a different device and so on, is a little hard to manage.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2015, 05:19:24 pm »
So....What do you guys think of this shoot..Seriously..
Like, I'm thinking about it, and there's like, 3 of us..Then danganronpa..I don't honestly think there's enough of us to make it a shoot..I was hoping it'd be more popular than this..

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2015, 06:54:50 pm »
That doesn't mean we can't get together and chat. Make it a gathering more than a shoot?
Kumori'15

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2015, 04:31:29 pm »
That doesn't mean we can't get together and chat. Make it a gathering more than a shoot?

Ok I think maybe just a meet up then. Another problem I ran into is neither of my cosplays are able to be finished. Both IF and Nepgear have parts that I need to have money in order to make, and my hours got WAY cut at work, so I no longer have the funds to finish either of them, nor the time, now..I might be in my Gohan cosplay for this, so look for Super Saiyan 1 Gohan that looks beat up.