Author Topic: SOUL EATER: Maka & Soul / Kid & Liz 18+ (APPROVED!)  (Read 6934 times)

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
SOUL EATER: Maka & Soul / Kid & Liz 18+ (APPROVED!)
« on: February 03, 2015, 01:43:27 am »
Hello, everyone!  Uptown here from Soul Sisters Cosplay, and I'm happy to announce that we're coming back!  This year we will be hosting 2 Soul Eater panels for you:

Soul Eater: Maka & Soul and Soul Eater 18+: Kid & Liz

Both panels will feature content pertaining to the featured characters, including:
  • Q&A (in- and out-of-character)
  • Truth or Dare
  • Dramatic Fanfiction Readings
  • Dramatic Mad-Lib Readings
When the days/times are finalized, I will let you know!  Descriptions for each panel are below!

Soul Eater: Soul & Maka

Description:  Back this year for another go, Soul Sisters Cosplay returns as Maka Albarn and Soul Eater to keep you having even more fun than before!  Join them for a whole hour and a half of fun activities, including answering all of your pressing questions, acting out fan fictions and mad libs, and playing some truth or dare!  So stop by and join in with all the hilarity and DWMA antics you know and love!

Soul Eater 18+: Kid & Liz

Description:  Come join Soul Sisters Cosplay for even more fun and games, this time with an adult twist!  Death the Kid and Liz Thompson have been tricked by Patty into hosting another panel… alone... and at your mercy for a whole hour and a half!  They’ll have no choice but to give you a good time by answering your most burning questions, acting out steamy fan fictions and mad libs, and playing some truth or dare!  The tension in the air is so thick that not even the cool and collected shinigami can ignore it forever...

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:52:40 pm by UptownOtaku »
Find me on:

Facebook:  Uptown Otaku
Tumblr:  uptownotakucosplay
YouTube:  UptovvnOtaku
Instagram:  uptownotaku
Fanfiction.net:  UptownOtaku
DeviantART:  uptownotaku

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Soul Eater Panels with Maka, Soul, Crona, Kid, & Liz! (SUBMITTED)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 02:42:33 pm »
Depending on the time of the panel, I might actually be able to freking show up this time lol I'll have Spirit if I do (you've already heard enough about my Spirit already lol)

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 07:18:58 pm »
Depending on the time of the panel, I might actually be able to freking show up this time lol I'll have Spirit if I do (you've already heard enough about my Spirit already lol)
Haha, no worries!  It'll be great to see you if you manage to drop by!  ;D I can't wait to see your Spirit!
Find me on:

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 10:53:23 am »

We're coming to Sakura-Con!

Just an announcement to let you all know that I and EikaTsukiyomi will be hosting 2 of our Soul Eater panels at Sakura-Con this year!

• Soul Eater:  Soul & Maka
  • Soul Eater 18+:  Kid & Liz

This is our debut of our 18+ panel, so if you want to experience what it's like before Kumoricon (if it gets approved), here's your opportunity!  So if you're going to the con, feel free to drop by and say hello!

Click here to go to the post I made for more information, such as days, times, and locations of the panels!
Find me on:

Offline YumiSaruwatari

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 03:40:55 pm »
I'll hopefully have my Patti done, even if I don't I hope to come.  :D
Part of MACE cosplay, find us on Tumblr, Facebook and more!
Aspiring to be a con mom, falling short.
I use discord now! Add me! YumiSaru#2017
I'm all over social media, ask me about it!
~Yumi~

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 03:26:00 pm »
I will definitely be going to at least one of these- as Medusa!  Does anyone remember that Medusa cosplayer who's shown up for the last couple of years?  Who dances in the walkway at events, or sneaks up and startles cosplayers?  That's me...

*crosses fingers and hopes to get famous like the black star cosplayer that comes yearly for that*

I would like to make a request.

If I could have permission, I would like to "crash" a panel (preferably to heckle crona) - but not actually crash it, because that would be terribly rude.  I basically want to make a scripted, dramatic disturbance in the peace for a minute or two, get a few laughs from the audience, then settle down like nothing happened.  It would be best to be drama llama about something relevant to what the panelists are saying at that moment, and best case scenario; gives them an opening for the next topic they want to talk about.

To speak plainly, could I participate in the panel as a minor character?  Please?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 03:30:05 pm by Pixie »
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING NORMAL!!!!
I am weird and proud of it. The concept of "blending in" scares me.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)
Fluttershy (My Little Pony)

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 03:28:08 pm »
removed
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 03:29:19 pm by Pixie »

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 03:28:54 pm »
removed

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 09:41:57 am »
I will definitely be going to at least one of these- as Medusa!  Does anyone remember that Medusa cosplayer who's shown up for the last couple of years?  Who dances in the walkway at events, or sneaks up and startles cosplayers?  That's me...

*crosses fingers and hopes to get famous like the black star cosplayer that comes yearly for that*

I would like to make a request.

If I could have permission, I would like to "crash" a panel (preferably to heckle crona) - but not actually crash it, because that would be terribly rude.  I basically want to make a scripted, dramatic disturbance in the peace for a minute or two, get a few laughs from the audience, then settle down like nothing happened.  It would be best to be drama llama about something relevant to what the panelists are saying at that moment, and best case scenario; gives them an opening for the next topic they want to talk about.

To speak plainly, could I participate in the panel as a minor character?  Please?

Oh trust me, my sister and I know exactly who you are!  We were watching you rock out during the cosplay competition last year, and we remember the skit you performed, as well!

I'm not completely opposed to the idea of you making a "scene" during one of our panels, although I'll have to pass the idea by my sister.  I'm the one who cosplays Crona, but because there's only the two of us as the panelists for each panel, Crona would only make an appearance if our "Maka & Crona" panel was one of the ones approved.  Hopefully the more the better, but you never know!

If it does end up being one of the ones we can take to the con, we could maaaybe work something out?  What's difficult about it is that while we have a set agenda of activities we use to entertain the audience, the topics of discussion that come up in Q&A and such are completely on-the-spot.  We've never done any scripted events (unless the dramatic readings count, but we don't really rehearse those beforehand either just so we can keep them spontaneous).  My sis and I haven't gone over what specific material we'll be bringing this year for each panel, but we will certainly keep you in mind!  :D

And ah yes, the struggle... wouldn't we all love to be famous cosplayers at some point during our "careers"?  *sighs deeply*
Find me on:

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 10:49:51 pm »
After returning from Sakura-Con, myself and Eika have come to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to try something new:

An 18+ panel featuring Soul and Maka!

Our 18+ panel as Kid and Liz was received extremely well and we had a blast, but we're both well aware that Kid x Liz is not the most popular and universally-shipped couple out there.  Soul x Maka, however, is so practically-canon it's ridiculous, so we figured why not just give in and give people what they really want to see?  Because let's face it, you'll never hear us complain about a chance to give out some free fanservice~

Since we already submitted our traditional lineup of Soul Eater panels, we may save this panel for the future, but since the panel applications aren't closed yet, we may decide to submit this one as well and just see what gets approved!  But regardless of what we choose to do, you can be sure that you'll hear about it!  I will update you all on whether this panel becomes an official possibility for Kumoricon this year as soon as possible!  So stay tuned, and we'll see what happens!
Find me on:

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 12:27:41 am »
After some thought, Eika and I decided to just go for it!  Our second 18+ panel has been submitted, Soul Eater 18+: Soul & Maka!  We had such a spectacular time doing our adult panel at Sakura-Con earlier this year as Kid and Liz that this panel just has to happen.  This pairing is obviously a more popular ship than Kid and Liz, and the two of us are here to satisfy all your shipping needs!

The top post with all the panel descriptions has been updated to include this one.  Feel free to let me know what you think, if you have any ideas or suggestions, or which panel sounds like the most fun to you!  I always appreciate feedback.  ;D
Find me on:

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 12:21:40 am »
I'll hopefully have my Patti done, even if I don't I hope to come.  :D

Aww, that'd be adorable!  Even if you're not in Patty, you're more than welcome!!  But if you are, I simply must get a picture or two with you!!  Patty is such a precious girl~!  ;D
Find me on:

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 08:50:40 pm »

Great news!  The following panels have been approved!

Soul Eater: Maka & Soul and Soul Eater 18+: Kid & Liz

The first post has been updated to reflect this change!  Once the schedule is finalized and I have the information on what days/times the panels will be on/at, I will announce it!

Excited?  I know I am!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:51:20 pm by UptownOtaku »
Find me on:

Offline CosplayPanther

• Oni
Re: SOUL EATER: Maka & Soul / Kid & Liz 18+ (APPROVED!)
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 08:16:23 pm »
Cool! I really hope to be there most likely for Maka & Soul not sure for Kid & Liz depends on the time I'll be cosplaying Death The Kid  ;D

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
Re: SOUL EATER: Maka & Soul / Kid & Liz 18+ (APPROVED!)
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2015, 03:41:50 pm »
Cool! I really hope to be there most likely for Maka & Soul not sure for Kid & Liz depends on the time I'll be cosplaying Death The Kid  ;D

That's awesome!  More Soul Eater fans the better! ^_^  I hope to see you there!
Find me on: