Author Topic: Fruits Basket 2006 cosplay group! ^^  (Read 28269 times)

makichan

Fruits Basket 2006 cosplay group! ^^
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2005, 02:59:31 pm »
man, um... where to start... alright well I already told them about the cowbell (and if you guys read the forum, you'd know)..... so uh, there's no suprise there...... as for the stupid part..... I'm not a stupid OX, nor am I a fool *does flashback scene from furuba*...... jeez, momiji and hiro getting along... kinda scary....... kinda really scary.

MagneticPlum

>.<
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2005, 03:19:53 pm »
First off... read? you expect us to actually read the forum when we can rely on you to tell us what's going on in it?! pfft! i think you over estimate us. second... COW. no OX.... COW... ^.^. Anyway On to business... hmmmm... do we have any?... no.... so as for the scary part, that was all true,BUT that doesn't stop it from happening. What are you gonna do about it, cow?! ... she's/he’s (hiro) telling me what to write..... so it’s probably mean sounding... good bye... ^.^
See you tonight!
with luv
hiro + Momiji
^.^
p.s. did you vote for Pigmalon?

makichan

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2005, 04:01:54 pm »
Alright aaaaaannnnnnyyways, what do you guys suggest for the skit (this applying to everyone)...... as in, what should happen in it? Should we dance? ........... p.s. momiji+hiro are lame, so ignore them..... yeah, LAME........ note that this is probably directed more towards hiro, beacuse he/she's more than likely holding a gun up to momiji's head to type this....... either that, or they're... just..... wierd...... I'm sticking with the gun one, sounds accurate (not to say that the other one isn't).
and... uh.... I did vote for him (as much as one could vote from inside my room)....... it's an inside joke.....

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2005, 02:25:30 pm »
do we know what characters(along how many, who is) are interested in being in a skit?  I dun have any ideas atm, but if I have an idea of who we have in for the skit, it can help give me some ideas.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

makichan

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2005, 03:55:19 pm »
Well, that'd probably be a good idea... are any of you guys that are willing to do a skit?.... I'll ask the others on monday....

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2005, 09:17:13 pm »
I wouldn't mind being in the skit ...

a dancing thing to music would be fun. like that 'go going merry' ... that was cool. XD
[size=9]FOOL! two swords and a hat don't make a samurai!!![/size]
http://htttp://www.shiroikaze.deviantart.com

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2005, 09:42:14 am »
Sorry to interrupt but this question has been bugging me for awhile now.

What's the name of the guy who's a scientist, I believe he has a scar over an eye, and changes into a seahorse (dragon?)?  It's been awhile since I watched a part of the series and I can't remember the guy's name.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2005, 09:56:21 am »
@Negima
that would be hatori(yeah, he is the dragon).

in case it isn't clear, I am interested in doing a skit......I just have to figure out who I'll be first ^_^*

makichan

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2005, 06:51:58 pm »
Cool, I'm so glad that you guys are willing to participate...... and um, hiro and momiji agreed, as well (but I'm still kinda convincing kisa, because she's nervous).... oh, and I forgot to ask ayame today...... it wOULD be funny though if we'd do a dance, because the one piece skit looked like FUN!!!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2005, 03:30:04 pm »
@makichan
I'm reminded of one of my fruits baskets amv where it has ayame "singing" the how to be a man(or something like that).

btw, curious question, anyone been on stage before?

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2005, 05:26:46 pm »
besides school plays ... not really. ^^; sounds fun though.

kurimono ... i think you'd make a good megumi >D

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2005, 05:50:40 pm »
@Oishiidesuyo
yay! another school play actor! ^_^  I'm thought the same thing while watching fruits baskets again and megumi came up.  but then he isn't quite as amusing or fun as ayame....decisions decisions ^_^*

makichan

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2005, 06:47:17 pm »
@kurimono
no way? You mean you're the one who did that amv.... THAT'S SO COOL..... what was the name of that song, and who sang it? That was one of my favs. that year!!! Oh, I have no experience in acting.... but have ALWAYS wanted to (I took backstage crew class in freshmen yr.).....

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2005, 07:42:41 pm »
@Makichan
umm no I didn't make it ^_^*.  I went around looking for some fruba amvs and found it.  

acting can be a lot of fun, but its also a lot of work(mainly in the rehearsals & remembering lines).

makichan

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2005, 08:09:33 pm »
oops, my bad -___-
Well, even though it might take a while to organize it and everything, we have a furuba guru (tohru) and an acting pro. (momiji), so I'm sure we'll be in good shape with their help..... still wondering what to do though..... maybe a skit that breaks out into a song and we all dance or something, not sure.....

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2005, 02:30:17 pm »
@makichan
well we dun need to go very professnial in doing a skit, but I'm just concern with avoiding mistakes that many skits end up doing(i.e. not broadcasting voice, announcing mistakes, etc.).

as for what we could do, the only ideas off the top of my head are some sort of "conflict" between a (set of) characters over something.  This could be another cat/rat fight or maybe Ayame making another attempt to bond with his brother yuki.  Alternately, we can try something totally off the wall.

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2005, 03:38:10 pm »
let's do something totally unexpected. >D

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2005, 04:02:24 pm »
@oishiidesuyo
off the wall eh?  maybe have a skit about a dream come true for a character...only find its exactly that, a dream.  or maybe its a nightmare.   Or maybe would could have some really odd change(in like relationships) or some misunderstanding happen.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2005, 08:19:29 pm »
When we were talking at the last kumoricon, we were all joking about having a furuba skit that does macho man at the end... you now, since most of them... well.... aren't.....
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2005, 02:28:14 am »
*isn't in the mood to read the entire thread right now* Has the spot of Ritsu been taken?

I've always wanted to cosplay Ritsu, because I personally think I fit the character's personality quite well.

http://www.myspace.com/dabodabochinchin

That's me. See for yourself and get your opinion to see if I'd be good for the part.

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2005, 05:58:31 pm »
@makichan
macho man. o_o omgwokrgfthatwouldrock. XD

@yuki-chan
i don't think ritsu has been taken, although i do recall someone wanting a person to cosplay ritsu ... i think you'd be perfect. <3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2005, 06:50:45 pm »
I believe one of makichan's friends is being ritsu

@makichan
that idea could work.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2005, 07:40:37 pm »
@ yuki-chan
No there isn't a ritsu, so if your willing to commit, you can claim ^___^

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2005, 02:46:25 pm »
Alright, I claim. I just need to plan out my cosplay outfit. After not sewing since home ec in middle school I realized this year I've gotten horrible at sewing.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2005, 02:09:35 pm »
@ yuki-chan
hey, I know how you feel... especially about the whole middle school part... hated that class. Anyway, that's good news ^__^ and we're almost finished gathering characters..... the ones still availible are listed below:

uo
shigure
more fangirls
other side characters like ritsu's mom, kureno, tohru's mom, and I'm not sure about megumi so I'll put in a maybe...

Now, let's look at the claimed list:
tohru
kyo
yuki
hana
hatori
momiji
akito
ayame
kagura
hatsuharu
kisa
hiro
*ritsu*
machi
matoko
rin
 yep, it's all commin' together now *nods in satisfaction*

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2005, 02:16:04 pm »
@makichan

I happened to really like Home Ec back then. I loooove baking and cooking. I enjoyed the sewing as well, but I haven't really done any sewing since then, except for my Squall jacket this year for k-con.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2005, 05:04:12 pm »
Oh, hey I think we took pictures of you!!!! You'll do fine on your costume, don't worry ^__^
yeah, you're probably a perfect person to play ritsu.... I'm going as hatsuharu, and yeah, people have told me that I'd make a good one..... with the whole horrible sense of direction, and that kid who annoyed me so much that I chased him all through the school..... so, alll in all, I'm sure it won't be that difficult for some people to get into character.... I'm just wondering how joe will portray yuki LOL that's already funny....

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2005, 08:18:13 pm »
@makichan

Really? I know more people took pictures than what I found. If you have them posted online, you should give me the URL for them. All the other ones I've found of me so far I've posted in my MySpace groups site entitled Yaoi Pizza Cats.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2005, 05:38:13 pm »
Sadly I don't, but I can maybe post it on LJ sometime... oh and what's your E-mail yuki-chan/ristu? We'll give you updates along with the others...

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/sakuyaslilbird
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2005, 05:47:43 pm »
@ yuki-chan

Yes! I need your email if your forsure going as Ritsu so I can keep you updated on our group ML thing :D PLEASEEE? and do you have a livejournal by chance?
In this world of people who deserve to die, there are a lot. But when you kill someone, you have to be prepared to be killed too, because this is what the law of karma says. In the end, the ones who survive are those with the strongest will to live.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2005, 06:17:37 pm »
@tohru_chan

No, I don't have a LiveJournal. I don't use my email as often anymore, except for notifications about forums and MySpace. I tend to use myspace for PMing and such a lot more.

But if you'd like, I'll PM you my email addy.

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2005, 06:19:36 pm »
@ yuki-chan! ^^

Awww that would be super sweet if you could! All you need to use it for is to check updated about our cosplay group :D because I email everyone in a group. You should geta livejournal or something so I can make a group and we can all post in it and talk to eachother. You don't have to pay for an account on livejournal either! ^^ <3333

Do you have MSN, AIM, OR YAHOO? Oh and I noticed your name says Yuki-chan xD and we still don't have a yuki if you'd rather be him then Ritsu but it's up to you which one you like most to cosplay :D

Thank you for pming your email!
In this world of people who deserve to die, there are a lot. But when you kill someone, you have to be prepared to be killed too, because this is what the law of karma says. In the end, the ones who survive are those with the strongest will to live.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2005, 06:26:58 pm »
Naw, I just like the name Yuki. When I started using that name, it was waaay before I ever even saw Fruits Basket. It's more of the Megatokyo Yuki and Gravitation Yuki.

I think I'll still stick with Ritsu. I personally think I fit the role better, at least personality-wise.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2005, 06:30:11 pm »
I use AIM, Yahoo, and MSN.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2005, 06:32:37 pm »
Ummmm, I got a notification in my email that you replied to my PM, but I looked in my inbox and there's nothing new there. Could you send it to me via my email?

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2005, 06:33:27 pm »
@ yuki-chan

hehehehe Yuki Eiri rocks! I love Ryuichi and Shuichi too. But yea, you resemble Ritsu if that's you in your picture :D YAY! Ahm I use msn and aim too :D what's your aim screen name? and do you think you could get a livejouranl or yahoo name if i started a group for us all to post and get ideas in?

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2005, 06:34:16 pm »
@ yuki-chan

I sent something to your gmail email :D

Offline Sheep_chan7

• Oni
Hi
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2005, 08:01:53 pm »
Hi Im Sheep_chan and I will be playing Hiro!^.^ To you who are unfamiliar with me im a bit... crazy... at times. I can't say too much about my self so ask Maki chan, she knows. any who, if any one wishes to contact me its Sheep_chan7@yahoo.com. talk to you all more later, bye bye!

P.S.
                                 I will make a good Hiro!(so I think...)
                                   and I did'nt hold a gun to Momiji's head!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2005, 08:32:57 pm »
@sheep_chan7
yeah, suuuuure you didn't... T__^
*wink wink nudge nudge*

Offline Sheep_chan7

• Oni
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2005, 08:45:39 pm »
@Makichan
I should beat you with a rubber fish!(heh sakana) Oh, and don't forget we do karaoke with Momiji. ^.^*and wink to your self, no one else wonts to see that!*

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2005, 08:55:16 pm »
@ Sheep_chan7

Welcome! ^^ Glad to get your email from you! I'm really glad you're going as our Hiro :D I know you'll be great at it! ^^ Now we just need to plan a darn skit if we can come up with anything funny. Oh by the way this is Tohru =) Nice to meet you! *snuggles*

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2005, 10:52:50 pm »
@Sheep_chan7
Getting hit with a rubber fish is quite new to me, but painful nonetheless T_T

and how can I wink at myself.... a mirror? *looks in mirror and winks*
yep, still got it...... and are we really going to do karaoke still -__-;
we should do super sonic dance then...

@tohru_chan
Although I'm not quite sure on the skit itself, I think that we should make it really funny, so that ours will be remembered by all..... *__*

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2005, 11:04:38 pm »
@ makichan

Yes I agree! Something hillarious :D We;ll talk about it on our forum. I have three songs in mind that are funny enough.

I'm too sexy one.
Macho Man
and that one that goes "Are you ready for this?!" and has weird cheesy techno music after it

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2005, 04:09:14 pm »
@tohru-chan

XDDD i was thinking about that 'are you ready for this!?' song also.

we should do all three. :3 mix it up somehow.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2005, 04:24:24 pm »
HAHAHA THAT WOULD ROCK

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2005, 04:34:18 pm »
@ oishiidesuyo and @ makichan

I agree! It would be cool do also add in the secret about Akito and make fans who don't know go O.O!! ZOMFG! buttt I don't know if that would be able to be done since its a spoiler. Though we could be like "PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO BE SPOILED PLEASE COVER YOUR EYES" if we put up a picture or something but I dont know :D I made a post about a skit and stuff in our yahoo group ^^!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2005, 04:55:16 pm »
I don't want people to be all pissed off at us for spoilers -__-;
there's this song that I have, it's called doctor looney's remedy... if we can alter it and change it to doctor hari's remedy... IT WOULD BE REALLY FUNNY!!! the lyrics would be almost perfect T_T
maybe I'll post the lyrics when I have time....

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2005, 05:00:33 pm »
@makichan

True me either but we should be talking about this on the yahoo grouppp xD That sounds like agood idea though if we can change it :D