Author Topic: Dir En Grey Group?  (Read 3458 times)

Offline kaoru

• Sailor Scout
Dir En Grey Group?
« on: October 23, 2005, 04:08:54 pm »
Ehh, I know not very many people are into Jrock but.. We are cosplaying as Toshiya (Ichigo) and Kaoru (me) from Dir En Grey. The Era is 'Raison Detre' and it'd be grest if fans of Diru could cosplay the same era as us! You don't even have to be a fan to cosplay it. XD It'd be great if you'd come cosplay with us. (We're friendly, and we'll even teach you about Jrock-ness if you want!)

Yes, You can even just tag along with us in our quest to find people willing to cosplay this group with us. You don't have to be in the same Era, so even if you're cosplaying Dir En Grey (Or just jrock in general), leave a post~ ^_^ I'll provide pictures for those who'll cosplay too. (I'd make you the outfits if I had the time/money and sewing ability.)

Cosplayers so far:
Kyo - *Empty :(*
Die - *Empty*
Kaoru - Me! XD
Toshiya - Ichigo
Shinya - *empty*

Offline Shinigami Ryuuku

• Sailor Scout
    • http://Violent-Hatred.deviantart.com
Dir En Grey Group?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 12:15:03 am »
are you going to Sakuracon!?!?!? *is going to glomp you*
Im going as one of my own Zombie J-Rocker with my two friends ^_^;..we made a band ><;..so yey~!

I would love to cosplay as Kaoru though!..Hes like...*drool* o.o

Offline kaoru

• Sailor Scout
Dir En Grey Group?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 09:58:04 am »
I might go to Sakuracon. Depends if I finish it by then and have money for hotel and entry fees, etc. XD But I'll try my best! *likes glomps* Watch out for the spikey boobs though. XD!

Offline PixeL

• Sailor Scout
Dir En Grey Group?
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 12:04:25 pm »
ohh~ you should ask Stephanie if she'll be Kyo for the group...i mean, she is Kyo. [if kyo was a white woman, but kyo pretty much is] ^___^

Offline kaoru

• Sailor Scout
Dir En Grey Group?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 12:34:02 pm »
Haha, I did. I'm not sure if she'll do it or not. Ehh, I'll still look for one until I get a sure answer from her. XD Thanks for the idea though.

Offline Shinigami Ryuuku

• Sailor Scout
    • http://Violent-Hatred.deviantart.com
Dir En Grey Group?
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 02:35:14 pm »
Quote from: "kaoru"
I might go to Sakuracon. Depends if I finish it by then and have money for hotel and entry fees, etc. XD But I'll try my best! *likes glomps* Watch out for the spikey boobs though. XD!
o.o........XD! Yeah I have my own group going but yeah...where in the hell in salem do you live!?.. *is in south salem near Sprague*

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
Dir En Grey Group?
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 10:41:09 pm »
hehe, wo0 *dances* yeah bekshmur man'....i dunno sakura-con sounds fun...wo0 Mistuh Sinigami, wo0 hehe ZOMBIE!!! yeah i in band toos. wo0

i get to be a whore!!!!!!
MiYaVi